Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2012, 10:57 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
They found out what the disease is, and called it.

TODAY Health - Teen girls' mystery illness now has a diagnosis: mass hysteria

It has nothing to do with vaccines, chemical poisoning, or chemtrails.
You can't be serious. Are we so stupid to buy this as a legitimate diagnosis?
Gardacil makes a lot more sense. I don't care what they want us to believe, this was a vaccine gone wrong.

Old 01-21-2012, 11:00 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You can't be serious. Are we so stupid to buy this as a legitimate diagnosis?
Gardacil makes a lot more sense. I don't care what they want us to believe, this was a vaccine gone wrong.
So supply the proof! You've met and examined all these girls, right? Seen their medical records?

Old 01-21-2012, 11:38 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,571,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
So supply the proof! You've met and examined all these girls, right? Seen their medical records?
dumb response, use some common sense. We have a propensity to want to think aliike, but the first requirement is to think.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:31 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
I am not going to waste 15 minutes of my life watching this stuff. I did watch enough to see that they were going door to door with Tdap, a required vaccine in most states. The parent would still have to sign permission. Tdap contains pertussis vaccine, and California had a horrendous pertussis outbreak a couple of years ago.
Nothing makes my blood boil more than attitudes like this, which represents the PRIMARY means of cover for the advancement of this genocidal attack on human beings, and particularly innocent children, via the vaccine scam.

Of course the Gardasil was "ruled out" as the cause of this affliction, and it's only a coincidence, AS ALWAYS. Hell, you could inject a kid with a vaccine and the kid could explode with the needle still in his or her arm, and it would still be denied as causal, automatically labeled an unrelated, pre-existing condition that occurred quite coincidental to the freaking shot.

As best as I can conclude, we have three types of pro-vaccine people ... 1) those that manufacture the crap or serve as distribution channels who make Billions on mass vaccine programs ... 2) people within the medical establishment who blindly accept, without questions, all vaccine information presented to them which can be sourced straight back to the 1st group only 3) an unwitting, and often imbecilic public that has been the subject of the greatest medical fraud ever perpetrated, under the guise of promoting good health.

But lets get something straight here .... NO VACCINE is mandatory, but that doesn't stop the fraudsters from convincing and coercing the public to accept that lie, or force compliance though other means. And because the law requires voluntary consent, with exemption options required by law, these criminals and government dupes have found a way around the law to peddle their poisons to our kids. It's simple ... declare the vaccines mandatory for school attendance so those un-vaccinated children cannot attend school until they are either vaccinated or fulfill the exemption criteria. Then, make the process for completing the exemption process so bureaucratically time consuming, that truancy laws to kick in before the exemption process can be completed. This transparent scam leaves the parents under threat of jail time and CPS actions associated with non-attendance of school rather than opting out of vaccines which they have the right to do under the law. And this is so transparent, I just don't believe anyone is quite so stupid to not recognize the tactic being employed. No, they know ... and they are fine with it, because according to their tiny little Nazi brains, it's all for the greater good, so no, the law means nothing to them, and forced compliance by whatever means necessary, is perfectly fine with them.

And this is exactly what you'd expect to see engaged as more and more of the public are becoming aware of the real dangers associated with vaccines. If you can't convince them to comply, then find a way to force compliance, and whatever you do, maintain the lie that there is no danger at all. This absurdity is highlighted by the inane insistence that vaccines don't cause such neurological damage even though they contain known neurotoxins as components. This is like a restaurant who deny their chicken salad made a dozen people ill after eating it, claiming it was a coincidence. Yes, they admit there is "some" salmonella found in the salad, but not enough to make those people sick

And many, just like you, seem so attached and in love with these vaccines, you gladly remain in total, willful ignorance of the disaster you promote, because you "Can't waste 15 minutes of your life" to become an educated, thinking human being who should be more concerned about the welfare of children than pharmaceutical company profits.

To say I'm outraged would be the greatest of understatements. To say I hold such attitudes in the highest contempt would be totally redundant.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:47 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,832,961 times
Strange that some of you are so focused on the vaccine angle. Crazy and strange to me.

None of the articles I have read about this mentioned that all of the girls had recently had a vaccine. Also it would make sense to think of it as having an environmental factor, like the school building or building materials in the homes if they live in the same neighborhood and their homes were built around the same time, also all the yard chemicals, food at grocery stores.

I just don't see how people can jump so quickly to blame vaccines. I am not involved in medicine, and I am not brainwashed by the medical establishment and I'm not an imbecile who has not researched vaccines from reputable and non-reputable sources. Vaccine reactions are rare, especially severe reactions or even moderate reactions. It would stand to reason that this was something environmental. I would even be more willing to guess that it was from medications that the girls were taking.

Our country likes to say that everyone has depressions or ADD or ADHD or other new psychological diseases and then given all kinds of pills to kids. I know a little boy diagnosed as bi-polar, he is 6 and he is diagnosed with ADHD and he is on about 6 pills a day and he has uncontrollable shaking in his hand. This could easily be from a mood altering/psychotic drug that these kids are being prescribed. Rx drugs do WAY more damage than vaccines.

But the doctors did say that it was "mass hysteria." I'm sure that they will put the girls on drugs the make them stop ticking and they will probably have other side effects from those drugs.

Old 01-21-2012, 01:59 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,640,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Nothing makes my blood boil more than attitudes like this, which represents the PRIMARY means of cover for the advancement of this genocidal attack on human beings, and particularly innocent children, via the vaccine scam.

Of course the Gardasil was "ruled out" as the cause of this affliction, and it's only a coincidence, AS ALWAYS. Hell, you could inject a kid with a vaccine and the kid could explode with the needle still in his or her arm, and it would still be denied as causal, automatically labeled an unrelated, pre-existing condition that occurred quite coincidental to the freaking shot.

As best as I can conclude, we have three types of pro-vaccine people ... 1) those that manufacture the crap or serve as distribution channels who make Billions on mass vaccine programs ... 2) people within the medical establishment who blindly accept, without questions, all vaccine information presented to them which can be sourced straight back to the 1st group only 3) an unwitting, and often imbecilic public that has been the subject of the greatest medical fraud ever perpetrated, under the guise of promoting good health.

But lets get something straight here .... NO VACCINE is mandatory, but that doesn't stop the fraudsters from convincing and coercing the public to accept that lie, or force compliance though other means. And because the law requires voluntary consent, with exemption options required by law, these criminals and government dupes have found a way around the law to peddle their poisons to our kids. It's simple ... declare the vaccines mandatory for school attendance so those un-vaccinated children cannot attend school until they are either vaccinated or fulfill the exemption criteria. Then, make the process for completing the exemption process so bureaucratically time consuming, that truancy laws to kick in before the exemption process can be completed. This transparent scam leaves the parents under threat of jail time and CPS actions associated with non-attendance of school rather than opting out of vaccines which they have the right to do under the law. And this is so transparent, I just don't believe anyone is quite so stupid to not recognize the tactic being employed. No, they know ... and they are fine with it, because according to their tiny little Nazi brains, it's all for the greater good, so no, the law means nothing to them, and forced compliance by whatever means necessary, is perfectly fine with them.

And this is exactly what you'd expect to see engaged as more and more of the public are becoming aware of the real dangers associated with vaccines. If you can't convince them to comply, then find a way to force compliance, and whatever you do, maintain the lie that there is no danger at all. This absurdity is highlighted by the inane insistence that vaccines don't cause such neurological damage even though they contain known neurotoxins as components. This is like a restaurant who deny their chicken salad made a dozen people ill after eating it, claiming it was a coincidence. Yes, they admit there is "some" salmonella found in the salad, but not enough to make those people sick

And many, just like you, seem so attached and in love with these vaccines, you gladly remain in total, willful ignorance of the disaster you promote, because you "Can't waste 15 minutes of your life" to become an educated, thinking human being who should be more concerned about the welfare of children than pharmaceutical company profits.

To say I'm outraged would be the greatest of understatements. To say I hold such attitudes in the highest contempt would be totally redundant.
Good post, Guy, as usual. Did you know that California just passed a law that allows 12 year olds to "do the research" for making an "informed consent" for the Gardasil vaccine themselves with NO parental consent required? In fact, in California, parents are not allowed free access to their 12 year old child's medical record. It is frightening the power that the government is assuming.

Old 01-21-2012, 02:38 PM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
Was she given a diagnosis?
Her father didn't say much. Just that she had it for two weeks. They live in Bergen a town near Le Roy . She goes to school in Le Roy.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:17 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Quote:
Good post, Guy, as usual. Did you know that California just passed a law that allows 12 year olds to "do the research" for making an "informed consent" for the Gardasil vaccine themselves with NO parental consent required? In fact, in California, parents are not allowed free access to their 12 year old child's medical record. It is frightening the power that the government is assuming.
Only for that vaccine ? Not for any other vaccine ?

Old 01-21-2012, 03:21 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Thanks. Well, it is Kalifornia after all. But you know, being a harsh critic of many government misdeeds myself, I must suggest that they are only partially responsible for this outrage ... they deserve a good portion of the blame, no doubt ... but none of this could occur without support, consent, and compliance.

We often use the term "Government" very loosely as the catch all culprit ... but what is government after all? People. And to assign blame only to "government" let's too many regular people off the hook for their own participation.

Certainly there has been much misinformation and deliberate deception presented to the public ... but geeze Louise, how damned stupid can people be before they themselves must accept some responsibility for their own personal negligence and ignorance?

Look at all those right here that come forward with these nonsensical and illogical grasps at straws .... ridiculous and baseless theories of what might be the cause of this neurological malfunction ... could be "mass hysteria" or "some common home building material" or anything else one can imagine ... but the one thing it CAN'T be is the vaccine. Don't ask them to explain why they think that it just can't be the vaccine, because all they'll say is that the "experts" say it isn't. But many experts have come forward with the dirty truth about vaccines ... but they don't count. No ... they CEASE to be experts the moment that they fail to promote vaccination like a Catholic promotes Jesus.

Here is testimony coming from Dr. Russel Blaylock, a board certified Neurosurgeon, retired.

His bio can be found here : RUSSELLBLAYLOCKMD.COM

He's outspoken in his views about vaccines, and discusses the fraud about Gardasil vaccine. Of course, this automatically makes him a target of ridicule as anyone and everyone becomes, the moment they give negative testimony regarding a pharmaceutical sacred cow. Nevertheless, he's an accomplished neurosurgeon, and author of many published material in peer reviewed journals .. so we're not talking about an "alternative" medicine guy lacking mainstream credentials. And he is one of many who are coming forward and telling the ugly truth:

The Dangers of Gardasil with Dr. Russell Blaylock 1_2. - YouTube

The Dangers of Gardasil with Dr. Russell Blaylock 2_2.flv - YouTube

People that "refuse to waste their time" to watch the above videos, or summarily dismiss this information are beyond ignorant.

For those who want to know the truth ... watch and learn.

Old 01-21-2012, 03:23 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,640,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Only for that vaccine ? Not for any other vaccine ?
Not that I know of. Here is a link to a story that says 30 other states have enacted similar policy! Time to wake up people. Not just wacky California anymore!

"California girls as young as 12 can soon receive the human papillomavirus , or HPV, vaccine without the consent of their parents. Last Sunday Gov. Jerry Brown signed the bill into law, which takes effect Jan. 1, 2012."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2...ental-consent/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies