Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2012, 02:10 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Again, Rush is lying to try and appear like it's no big deal, but losing 45 advertisers and counting is huge.

This link shows the day by day of what advertising are on, and who have dropped. As of today so far, every spot was from public service announcements or "filler" ads. He had only three paid advertisers, two of which said they are dropping him.

Who's Advertising On Rush Limbaugh? | Media Matters for America
You claim Rush is lying but then you post a link from (of all "sources") media matters?

Old 03-07-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
No, I don't agree because we don't know that. Maybe it would have happened regardless of his so-called "severe" back pain. I don't even know what proof there is that any back surgery he had was "unsuccessful" - other than the fact that he said it was, and now you're saying it was.

You can't presume that Rush would never have broken the law if he hadn't had severe back pain.

I have pain. Every day. I have no prescription and I also don't have a housekeeper that I can send out to buy my drugs off the street. So, I make do with over-the-counter stuff - Advil, Ibuproprin, etc.

Should I be able to break the law and acquire these drugs illegally because I say that I hurt?
Looks like you don't want to believe mainly because Rush is a conservative.

You calling it "so-called severe back pain" just shows you can't accept some things (again, because Rush is a conservative).

For many people, Advil and Ibuproprin (which Advil is) doesn't do a thing for back pain. Not strong enough.

Many people break the law who wouldn't have in normal conditions. That's why it's called an "addiction."

Old 03-07-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Did you go golfing?
No, do you have compassion for those who have experienced back pain? Sounds like you don't.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:19 PM

958 posts, read 2,622,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
He hasn't lost 45 advertisers...that's just propaganda from the Left trying to keep the "story" going.

But...Carbonite stock took an absolute DIVE Mon-Tues.

Carbonite | Rush Limbaugh | Sandra Fluke | The Daily Caller

Investors flee Carbonite after Limbaugh announcement

Hilarious!!
And it's back up 4% today. Hilarious!!!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 02:20 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,865,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
You claim Rush is lying but then you post a link from (of all "sources") media matters?
"Oh the horror!" ---

Companies no longer advertising with Rush Limbaugh and/or sponsoring his program

Old 03-07-2012, 02:28 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I guess that poster was talking to me.
I haven't read that poster in years.
I love my ignore list.

Old 03-07-2012, 02:30 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishCream View Post
And it's back up 4% today. Hilarious!!!!!
LOL! There goes that propaganda piece

Old 03-07-2012, 02:41 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,818,404 times
The finally tally is in. From the list of commercials on Rush's show today, the overwhelming number were public service announcements or "filler" ads, and of the ones that did advertise, most said they are dropping him

At this rate, he'll only have the cheating website and "buy gold" ads over and over. It's Glenn Beck all over again

Rush Limbaugh's Advertisers, March 7 | Media Matters for America

Old 03-07-2012, 02:43 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Sanrene, you cannot consciously defend what he did especially if you are woman. Unless in your twisted mind you feel that any woman that uses birth control is a sl*t. The man attacked over half of the U.S population repeatly, but yet you in your twisted contorted mind you somehow blame the liberals? Your arguement is similiar to a woman who has been raped defending the rapist from punishment
I agree but not just women should be offended. ANY person who has a mother, a sister, a daughter, a grandmother, or have any beloved female... should be offended....Rush insulted ALL of them, Democrat, Independents, Republicans, ......he called even Repug's daughters the S word...he wants to see them on video having sex because he says he pays for it....

So are Repug women, like some of the posters who are defending him going to send those videos???

Probably...they don't seem to feel there's anything wrong with it and they erroneously, like Rush, think Rush has paid for them....so Republicans start delivering what Rush says he pays for!!!!

Old 03-07-2012, 02:47 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,652,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
The finally tally is in. From the list of commercials on Rush's show today, the overwhelming number were public service announcements or "filler" ads, and of the ones that did advertise, most said they are dropping him

At this rate, he'll only have the cheating website and "buy gold" ads over and over. It's Glenn Beck all over again

Rush Limbaugh's Advertisers, March 7 | Media Matters for America
Didn't you hear though? Limblahblah explained how he has 16,000 advertisers, so he can demand a woman send him a sex tape every day and still be good. I can't believe this is going to sink him, but it is. Poor dittoheads. Your big fat god is about to die.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies