Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2012, 12:49 PM

133 posts, read 76,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You have no idea where I am coming from.. it is not that Obama is or is not an American citizen.. it is what he believes.. His ideology is off the wall and dividing the country.. his hunger for power is evident at all costs since his actions are proving to many that he is not the man he said he was in his first campaign. His voters were lied to with the message of bringing all people together. He has not and now uses class warfare to garnish votes from those who are struggling..

Obama really doesn't care about the poor. He cares about power . He is not working for the good of all Americans. His actions support his careless way of laughing at the problems of many as he speaks. Obama just smiles through it all and I know why. He is trying to win people over with his charm which doesn't go very far in a bad economy. So the supporters are given nothing but smiles, the same speeches and he keeps making comments of division since he got into office... that is his source of power as it was in Reverend Wright's church to keep resentment of the rich as his power to keep his congregation coming to his services. Obama was taught what works to keep power and division is one way to do that. He has studied hard as a power seeker. Obama does not have the heart of a well balanced American. His baggage of his idealogy makes him a man who loves the ideology of our enemies.
Are you sure ^^^ isn't (maybe) projection on your part? I see nothing you have mentioned in Obama.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:50 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,559,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
no, there wasn't. but they certainly would have had issues with mccain during the primaries if they felt he was ineligible.

so, do you believe ron paul and alan keyes were part of a "backroom deal" to ignore mccain's ineligibility?
Did they sponsor or sign this resolution?

Old 03-16-2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Derailing a thread with misinformation. How unusual.

Dr. Cone has claimed that Trinity UCC, Rev. Wright's and Obama's former church, was a good example of Black Liberation Theology in action. Trinity UCC has been for its entire life a member of the UCC a predominately (94%+) white denomination. Trinity has promoted tons of goodwill within and without the denomination. Many Trinity members including Rev. Wright have served along side their fellow white members on national boards.

You really need to stop spreading this misinformation that Black Liberation Theology is about hating white people. Hating white supremacy, yes. Hating white people, no.
The "hating white people" could be something which was misunderstood (?) from places like the Heritage Foundation and Anthony Bradley. Bradley who writes about BLT being "Marxist".....

Interesting accusation that people who support Obama don't "know" who he really is because they haven't made any effort to find out these things.....since clearly the people who don't understand are the people who MISUNDERSTAND Black Liberation Theology.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelDay135 View Post
"hating".....not true. But you could start a thread about Black Liberation Theology and we could research and discuss exactly what it is all about. Unfortunately, BLT is off topic in this thread. Has nothing to do with Obama's birth certificate in Hawaii.
You've said that twice now. I do think his associations are relevant to who this man is, but the moderators don't want us going there. That was my point, not sure what yours is. We have gone far beyond Evans affidavit - if you really want to stick to the topic.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:59 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
yes , and the message anyone born white is the oppressor.

Come on.. Reverend Wright's Church is mostly black and you know it.. I am not talking about the denomination and we have had this same debate many times before.... apparently not for my benefit because I know the truth, but for anyone who reads your misrepresentation of Wright's church being 94% white is a constant lie of who sits in Reverend Wright's pews.

I don't see in this video of 94% white people.

Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called.... - YouTube
Does Rev. Wright in that clip claim that anyone born white is the oppressor. No he doesn't.

Yes Trinity UCC which sits in a predominately (high 90%+) black neighborhood is predominantly black, but it does have white members. And it is actively involved in a a predominately white denomination, which is what I've written. Nowhere have a claimed that Trinity UCC congregation is predominately white.

When you post misinformation about Trinity or Rev. Wright I will post a correction.

Wright's UCC President Rev. Thomas on Trinity Obama - YouTube

Rev. Steven Sterner visits Trinity UCC in Chicago - YouTube

Officer of Justice at Trinity UCC in Chicago - YouTube

Rev. Edith Guffy at Trinity UCC in Chicago - YouTube

Old 03-16-2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Are you sure ^^^ isn't (maybe) projection on your part? I see nothing you have mentioned in Obama.
We already knew that. Do you have anything to contribute to this thread?

Old 03-16-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
The "hating white people" could be something which was misunderstood (?) from places like the Heritage Foundation and Anthony Bradley. Bradley who writes about BLT being "Marxist".....

Interesting accusation that people who support Obama don't "know" who he really is because they haven't made any effort to find out these things.....since clearly the people who don't understand are the people who MISUNDERSTAND Black Liberation Theology.
Aren't you the one that keeps telling us this is off topic????

Old 03-16-2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Long-winded aren't you. We need a better interviewing process, so that everybody gets vetted equally, no more backroom resolutions saying somebody is a natural born citizen, like they did with McCain. We must ensure that the highest office is never usurped again.
All we know about this guy is what he wrote about himself, and most of that is fiction.
"All" we know??? He has been President now for 3 years. Don't think you can say "ALL" we know about his is what he wrote. We also know that he is a natural born citizen.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
We already knew that. Do you have anything to contribute to this thread?
You already knew that taratova was "projecting" those traits onto Obama?

Yes, I do have something to contribute to this thread, (just as you do) but thank you for asking anyway.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:16 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Obama claims he is native born. YOU just don't pay attention.

Obama is NOT NATURAL BORN - THAT IS THE WHOLE REASON WE WANT TO GET THIS BEFORE AN HONEST JUDGE!!

To date: only one........Just one person in law enforcement has examined the evidence and found cause to elevate this to a criminal act.

Someone is GUILTY of forging a birth certificate and THAT BIRTH CERTIFICATE if proven to be a fraud - shows who the phony LIAR-IN-CHIEF IS.

Everyone knows the truth (about obama) what they are trying to avoid in this constitutional crisis is massive race wars and riots.

BELIEVE ME.. the smartest thing they could do is wait. Quietly they will NAIL HIM AND PUT HIM exactly where he belongs. IN Jail with blogavich and the other 4 former governors of Illinois who are currently in jail!

CHICAGO THUGS alive & well in Jail to make their mark for all the people to see.
CORRUPTION TO THE CORE.

That is not my idea of the American dream to be controlled by a communist, marxist agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies