Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2012, 08:09 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,793,940 times

Advertisements

Remember what that woman from the Hawain Health dept said? We have seen Obama's BC and it is half hand written and half typed.

OOps!! what did she mean by that ?? There is no document 1/2 hand written and half typed.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:13 AM

People have lied and made so many mistakes over this constructed document. Misinformation is all over the internet. Our President had to hire head people from google to change the truth and scrub many things on the subject we are trying to unravel.

Its not true is the only thing you have to offer Ranger boy!

I've got much better things to do............ Six months from now.. THEN we will pick up and I want to see what you have to see when it is finally proven beyond any shadow of doubt Obama is a fraud and a phony! A treasonous- treacherous vile liar

Old 03-18-2012, 08:27 AM

‘There’s no doubt the Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery’

After analyzing the typeface on the two documents Irey felt the results of the study were conclusive: “Obama’s birth certificate was typed on more than one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was forged. The authentic 1961 birth certificate was typed on only one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was legitimate.”

To make it clear, he said, “This comparison study done with another birth certificate that authentically came from a person born at Kapiolani Hospital shortly after Obama alleges he was born there has proven to me that we have one birth certificate with many mismatching typed letters – Obama’s birth certificate – and then we have another from the same hospital without any mismatched letters.”

He continued: “Common sense tells us that Obama’s birth certificate is a forgery, precisely because the letters typed on the document don’t match.”

Irey was willing to stake his professional reputation on this result.

“My 50 years in typography, my 25 years composing pages with Macintosh computers, and owning and using nearly every type of reproduction equipment leave me no doubt: the Obama birth certificate is a forgery.”

Irey said not only is the Obama birth certificate a forgery, but it is “a poorly done forgery that only an inexperienced [person] would ever dare claim was authentic.”

Old 03-18-2012, 08:54 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,220,336 times
If everything Irey says is accurate, one would think that Obama could find some good counterfeiting experts to at least make the document appear so thoroughly authentic, not even experts would find anything wrong with it. I have no doubt the government has many such people on the payroll.

Of course, the possibility exists that the document was purposely done in a sloppy manner solely to keep the controversy alive and the warring factions focused on an issue that will never be laid to rest.

Old 03-18-2012, 08:57 AM

Experts say Obama's BC is not a scan of an original document

Another Expert says Obama bc is a forgery

State programer identifies template used for forged Birth certificate

It is obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain.........Sheriff Joe is on the right track - The ccp came to the exact same conclusion!

Last edited by SityData; 03-18-2012 at 09:07 AM..

Old 03-18-2012, 09:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,886,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Of course, the possibility exists that the document was purposely done in a sloppy manner solely to keep the controversy alive and the warring factions focused on an issue that will never be laid to rest.
While I don't for a moment believe this, allowing birthers to continue to believe it serves a purpose. Look at all of the useless energy SityData (and Steve McGarrett and Dragging Canoe, who are probably all the same poster) waste on this tripe. It's good to keep the ignorant busy chasing shadows around typeface and other such nonsense--it keeps them out of trouble and we always know where they are.

Carry on, SityData. Start another half dozen posts and populate hundreds more pages on your inanity. It keeps you from doing anything really important or destructive.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:10 AM

Anything Important ??? (chuckle) how little you know.

I have an impressive 80 page thread on city data on how to carve Ivory - hundreds of photographs of high school dropouts that make mid six figures every year for nine years straight

I have many impressive photo essays on the Eskimo way of life during whaling

Breaking trail in barrow for whaling !!

5 photo essays on the Inupiaq way of life.

Also 30 years of photographs and text have been published on 67 forums all over the world.

what you got to show?? nothing!!

and for what it is worth (nothing) No! I am not steve or the other dude you mentined.. I live in the arctic in Alaska!!

Old 03-18-2012, 09:29 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,220,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
While I don't for a moment believe this, allowing birthers to continue to believe it serves a purpose. Look at all of the useless energy SityData (and Steve McGarrett and Dragging Canoe, who are probably all the same poster) waste on this tripe. It's good to keep the ignorant busy chasing shadows around typeface and other such nonsense--it keeps them out of trouble and we always know where they are.

"Keeping people busy chasing shadows" is an an old political tactic and certainly not limited to this one issue. It has been used for thousands of years--ever since civilization evolved to allow such things. It also keeps those like yourself busy, even though you are on the other side of the issue.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:42 AM

3,501 posts, read 3,141,214 times
Quote:
"Keeping people busy chasing shadows" is an an old political tactic and certainly not limited to this one issue. It has been used for thousands of years--ever since civilization evolved to allow such things. It also keeps those like yourself busy, even though you are on the other side of the issue.
It doesn't require much effort from our end. Kind of like keeping a kitten busy with a ball of string.

Old 03-18-2012, 09:45 AM

47,000 posts, read 26,056,438 times
Quote:
If everything Irey says is accurate, one would think that Obama could find some good counterfeiting experts to at least make the document appear so thoroughly authentic, not even experts would find anything wrong with it.
You're assuming that the people who are actually engaged in the - ehm - "analysis" are in fact experts and operating without an agenda. I don't think either is a given.

Not that it matters. As I've posted ad nauseam, if the Hawaii Office of Vital Statistics say it matches the records, the matter is settled. That's what "certificate" means - the issuing authority certifies that their records say such-and-such. If an immigration officer thinks he's spotted a non-US citizen, does he start up a forensic lab to analyze his passport to find signs of kerning and smiley faces in the stamps? Of course not. He contacts the State Department, asking whether John Doe, looking like the attached photo, does indeed have passport number 123456789? And if the State Department replies, yep, that's him, well, then John Doe's status as a US citizen is settled.

As for Obama, the issuing authority has gone on the record as saying that, yes, their records match the COLB. That settles it.

Sheriff wosshisname has no more authority to challenge that than the immigration official at the airport has to challenge the State Department.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 03-18-2012 at 09:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies