Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 02:18 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Thanks for playing.
playing what ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 02:20 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
You're talking about the same folks who murdered over a dozen people in riots over 4 books being accidentally burned?
that's an ignorant statement, how many people have Americans killed for lesser deeds ??

Doesn't reflect on all, probably not even a % point of Afghanis.

Old 03-21-2012, 10:47 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
We covered that chestnut here.....

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-shelter.html
Ah so after claiming old AJ doesn't come up with some whoppers and demanding proof....I post the link and get no response.

Here's a pick-axe for your credibility, you will need it as you tunnel further down below rock bottom.

Old 03-21-2012, 11:18 AM

994 posts, read 725,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
that's an ignorant statement, how many people have Americans killed for lesser deeds ??
None.

Only comparable thing I can think of involving Americans is the Rodney King riots but that was certainly not for "lesser deeds."

And BTW this is the 2nd time they've done this. They rioted last year too over the same thing.

Quote:
Doesn't reflect on all, probably not even a % point of Afghanis.
Point 1 - So what? I never claimed it was reflective of any certain % of Afghanis so your statement is irrelevant.

Point 2 - It's reflective of more people than the post I responded to since my post is based on international news reports of thousands of protestors all across the country whereas his post was reflective only of his personal experience, yet you didn't call his post out as "ignorant." Biased much?

Old 03-21-2012, 12:50 PM

418 posts, read 1,090,473 times
Default Freedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Nice deflection, typical of the GOP to support state paid murderers.

Marines are the biggest scumbags I have ever met on this planet.

Well I guess you could thank them for defending your freedom of speech.
That you so much enjoy.

Old 03-21-2012, 01:28 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,497,657 times
Afghans say 15-20 troops murdered families, not 1

I've learned not to be quick to accept the "official" story, or judge too quickly. Because, it takes a while for all of the facts to see the light of day. I'm supposing anything was possible. Single madman doing the shooting, or a squad of soldiers. Time will tell.

Old 03-23-2012, 09:56 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Default US Cover up.

» Massacre Cover-Up: The Beginning of the End for the US in Afghanistan? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 03-24-2012, 03:41 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Initial reports came out that US soldiers slaughtered village women and children.
The scubbers came in and said it was 1 lone wolf.

How does 1 soldier go house to house, and then pile and burn the bodies, without 1 Afghan father stepping in and getting shot?

How does 1 soldier, do so much damage. Reportedly putting a pistol in the mouths of the children, 1 by 1 and blowing their brains out.

I would think, some would run and get away, and that the village would be able to fight back, at least a little bit.

But 15-20 soldiers would be a different story. They could easily take over a village, murder and burn without threat of being taken down.

Amazing BS comes out of our military dis information groups.

Up to 20 US troops behind Kandahar bloodbath
Odd that you would rather believe a Russian Communist Anti American publication (your link)so readily and throw your own news media under the proverbial bus, makes me wonder which side of this war on terror you sympathize with.

Old 03-24-2012, 04:29 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,342,596 times
This is the price we pay for abolishing the draft so that left-wing university students can safely remain drunk, stoned and oblivious whie our volunter army does the bleeding and dying.

Our professional soldiers are abused and repeatedly sent on multiple rotations/tours of duty in place where we have no reason to be. The population in Afghanistan is hostile to our presence, our culture, our whole way of life. The Taliban are the Vietcong of the twenty-first century. Our President seems set to continue our ten-year adventure in a country that has defeated every major power that tried to control it. There is no end in sight.

But what the hell. He's going to be re-elected. He'll think of something...

Our troops are carrrying the ball in a game they are not allowed to win -- just like Nam. Is it any wonder that a tiny percentage of soldiers fip out and go on a killing rampage? Happens all the time with civilians in the US (Columbine, Virginia Tech, you name it....); it should surprise no one that troops surruonded by barbarians occasionaly go nuts. It has happened in every war since the beginning of time.

Want to keep this from happening again? BRING OUR TROOPS HOME NOW, MR. PRESIDENT.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:12 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Odd that you would rather believe a Russian Communist Anti American publication (your link)so readily and throw your own news media under the proverbial bus, makes me wonder which side of this war on terror you sympathize with.
I'm not in a war on terror. I have no terrorist enemies.

If you have studied dis information, you would know. The Russians love to uncover our sins, and vise versa.
It's a game with them. When you've read and studied the flow of information, it becomes second nature to read between the bull crap.

The MSM's have never been MY media. They are corrupt mind control masters that drip mediocrity upon the US population. How's those Royals doing across the pond. (WHO Gives a SH@t).

They are not news agencies they are Tabloid journalists at a minimum.

Real news is not on the MSM's stream.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies