Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 01:06 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,505 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
There is an interesting one about a civil rights leader that was warned to change his travel plans to NY on the day before 9/11.

You should call him and ask if he is lying.

» Dick Gregory Got Warning To Leave New York Night Before 9/11 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
ok so what did the infowars investigative team do to uncover this story ?

nothing... it's chock full of links to other news articles and talking heads..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 01:12 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strate L O S S View Post
ok so what did the infowars investigative team do to uncover this story ?

nothing... it's chock full of links to other news articles and talking heads..
Exactly, but you at least get a chance to read about it, through their linking.

See so you put down a news maker and gatherer, without really knowing how they work, or what they do.

Now you are seeing the benefits of Alex Jones info wars / Prison planet.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
ok here we see a fine example of a "useful idiot", you claimed he has an incredible investigative team and when you're asked to simply provide his latest piece of work SURELY you'd be able to provide something right? RIGHT?!

nope, nothing.

did I mention MSM* here at all? why even bring it up ?

*speaking of MSM, almost every article on infowars is a mutilation of a MSM article just rephrased with a catchy title to scare stupid people.

Watch AJ's speech to the radio magazine thing he did a while back he **even says that's exactly what he does**

On Fukashima, he spent a week scaring the **** out of everyone saying go out buy this thing you'll need it for the radiation OMG ITS SOLDOUT EVERYWHERE the government bought every last drop to suppress the markets.

But wait, he totally forgot he has a yahoo store with TONS IN STOCK. How convenient...
He wasn't wrong about the ongoing radiation levels and how the nuclear rods are still melting into the earth and sea.

How the levels of radiation are going up each day, how the oceans are being killed off by Cesium.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
He wasn't wrong about the ongoing radiation levels and how the nuclear rods are still melting into the earth and sea.

How the levels of radiation are going up each day, how the oceans are being killed off by Cesium.
he wasn't wrong ?

America's still fine, and I still see the ocean here in Brooklyn NY.

But aside from that, what investigation did his "incredible...team" do regarding radiation levels in the northern hemisphere and oceans dying off ?

or did he just butcher up some numbers provided by a MSM article reporting on a government agency or ngo report on it ??

what's your credentials regarding nuclear fission and all those different particulates and stuff found in it that is allegedly doing all this harm ?

are you a scientist ?

Old 03-20-2012, 01:28 PM

Quote:
he wasn't wrong ?

America's still fine, and I still see the ocean here in Brooklyn NY.

But aside from that, what investigation did his "incredible...team" do regarding radiation levels in the northern hemisphere and oceans dying off ?

or did he just butcher up some numbers provided by a MSM article reporting on a government agency or ngo report on it ??

what's your credentials regarding nuclear fission and all those different particulates and stuff found in it that is allegedly doing all this harm ?

are you a scientist ?
» Fukushima radiation detected 400 miles away in Pacific Ocean Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

» Fukushima Radiation Spreads Worldwide Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

» Corporate Media Ignores Astronomical Fukushima Radiation Levels Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Old 03-20-2012, 01:34 PM

he also has an RV, which he and his family go to the Grand Canyon with to do "an investigation" and have arguments with "power hungry park rangers" over where he can park his RV.

I hope you open your eyes and realize you're being duped harder by him then by MSM.

MSM you at least know is worthless and they're just steering committees for their masters.

with AJ you think he's trying to "wake up" America. He's a dis-info agent 100%

Old 03-20-2012, 01:36 PM

Quote:
he also has an RV, which he and his family go to the Grand Canyon with to do "an investigation" and have arguments with "power hungry park rangers" over where he can park his RV.

I hope you open your eyes and realize you're being duped harder by him then by MSM.

MSM you at least know is worthless and they're just steering committees for their masters.

with AJ you think he's trying to "wake up" America. He's a dis-info agent 100%
Still no proof of your claims.

Making a living is not a crime. Judging him for it, is petty.

I've never bought one thing from him or his advertisers.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:38 PM

78,436 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
links?

I'd like to hear it from the horses mouth. Your assertions are vague. And yes there was a potential for the mid west nuke plants to melt down. That was even in the MSM's during last yrs. floods.
We covered that chestnut here.....

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...s-shelter.html

Old 03-20-2012, 01:41 PM

I see nothing the "incredible investigative team" has uncovered, as a matter of fact look right here in the link to article 1(picture attached), it shows where the actual information comes from.

article 2, every blue link brings you to another news agency.

article 3 links to "RT", Russian Intelligence controlled propaganda machine.

now aside from that where is it proven that the levels are as drastic as they made it seem.

to paraphrase Alex Jones "I have plans to evacuate my family in the coming days, maybe a nice family vacation with my in-laws" lol, but no they never went because LUCKILY his yahoo store had plenty of that magic powder that cures nuclear radiation poisoning.

phew!
Attached Thumbnails
Afghans say 15-20 troops murdered families, not 1-imageuploadedbytapatalk1332272361.189739.jpg  

Old 03-20-2012, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I see nothing the "incredible investigative team" has uncovered, as a matter of fact look right here in the link to article 1(picture attached), it shows where the actual information comes from.

article 2, every blue link brings you to another news agency.

article 3 links to "RT", Russian Intelligence controlled propaganda machine.

now aside from that where is it proven that the levels are as drastic as they made it seem.

to paraphrase Alex Jones "I have plans to evacuate my family in the coming days, maybe a nice family vacation with my in-laws" lol, but no they never went because LUCKILY his yahoo store had plenty of that magic powder that cures nuclear radiation poisoning.

phew!

THe best propaganda is the truth. You have proven your wrong.

Info wars has more news gathering ability than any of the MSM's, it is also more reliable, and quick to correct itself.

It doesn't tell you how or what to think. It gives you the stories and the links to back them up.

It's up to you to decide what news you want to consume.

You have shown me no proof of your sheeple label. In fact it's just the opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies