Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 12:31 PM

1,391 posts, read 2,647,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
This side of the story goes completely against the 24 hours per day narrative (which must be the truth as its the only version being broadcast throughout the day on all of the news channels).

Trayvon is completely innocent and was just minding his own business.

Zimmerman is a white racist murderer.

The local police are protecting the white racist murderer.

That is the ONLY narrative that has been presented in the national media.

What are the chances that the verdict in Mr. Zimmerman's trial is read the day before the national elections?

Should be interesting.

Stay safe everyone.
News flash for ya chump, George Zimmerman is LATINO. Not that that makes any difference in this scenario, but it staggers the imagination that some people following this story still don't know this.

Last edited by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥; 03-24-2012 at 12:41 PM..

Old 03-24-2012, 12:31 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,425,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Thanks for another eyewitness account.

It might be best to shut the hell up until we let a jury hear the evidence. I am certainly in favor of an arrest. But it may all simply stop at the point of the grand jury investigation, if this is the only eyewitness testimony.
So it's perfectly ok to assume the victim did something wrong and give Zimmerman the benefit of the doubt but I better shut my mouth if I want to defend the guy who was killed? By the way, the people are the jury and I will continue to say what I please. You weren't there either so maybe you should zip your lip as you have control over yourself only, not me.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:32 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I don't think it will make much difference. Most of the haters on this site and at the various "protests" have already made up their minds and want blood. I don't think they want facts.

My bet is that this will turn out a lot like the Duke rape case. The accused guys are already tried and convicted in the media and by the "haters" long before the truth or any investigative results come out.
Your right! either way at this point, nothing is going to change people's minds who are already tainted by a guilty verdict.

I think more details need to come out, but with this eye witness, just might help zimmerman.

Wait? with SHARPTON AND JACKSON, not on your life, they will not let people forget this case, and the media, from CNN TO MSNBC TO FOX all have ZIMMERMAN guilty and sounds as if Dr. Drew does also.
The eye witness accounts are so different from the story we have been hearing.
I think a judge and jury, need to be the deciding factor.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:33 PM

1,027 posts, read 1,622,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
This side of the story goes completely against the 24 hours per day narrative (which must be the truth as its the only version being broadcast throughout the day on all of the news channels).

Trayvon is completely innocent and was just minding his own business.

Zimmerman is a white racist murderer.

The local police are protecting the white racist murderer.

That is the ONLY narrative that has been presented in the national media.

What are the chances that the verdict in Mr. Zimmerman's trial is read the day before the national elections?

Should be interesting.

Stay safe everyone.
Zimmerman isn't white, hispanic/latino..

Old 03-24-2012, 12:33 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,366,997 times
It's fortunate that there was a witness. Cops should be able to take Zimmerman's statement and the statement of the witness, and piece togtether a pretty good picture of what actually happened, and then the prosecutor whether any law was broken and whether Zimmerman should be charged with anything.

It could be one of several different scenarios. I don't know how people can claim to have known what happened. The psychic 'remote viewing' as depicted on the Art Bell show--it ain't real.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:35 PM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Your right! either way at this point, nothing is going to change people's minds who are already tainted by a guilty verdict.

I think more details need to come out, but with this eye witness, just might help zimmerman.

Wait? with SHARPTON AND JACKSON, not on your life, they will not let people forget this case, and the media, from CNN TO MSNBC TO FOX all have ZIMMERMAN guilty and sounds as if Dr. Drew does also.
The eye witness accounts are so different from the story we have been hearing.
I think a judge and jury, need to be the deciding factor.
Sharpton and Jackson are both con men, pandering to the weak-minded and easily conned. They enflame racial divisiveness for personal gain, the hell with guilt or innocence. Unfortunately, much the MSM is only marginally better, and do so for the same reason, money. Pathetic.

I'm not by any means saying Zimmerman is innocent. I am saying that if we let the process work, do an investigation and look for facts, the truth should come out. Unfortunately, with all the biased publicity on this case, I don't think there is any way Zimmerman will get a fair trial, if it goes that far.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:35 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,666,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
It's fortunate that there was a witness. Cops should be able to take Zimmerman's statement and the statement of the witness, and piece togtether a pretty good picture of what actually happened, and then the prosecutor whether any law was broken and whether Zimmerman should be charged with anything.

It could be one of several different scenarios. I don't know how people can claim to have known what happened. The psychic 'remote viewing' as depicted on the Art Bell show--it ain't real.

So true....Ed Dames is a farce

Old 03-24-2012, 12:36 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,131,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
So the 911 tapes of Zimmerman out of breath chasing after Trayvon are wrong or the distinctive cry for help of a very young male are wrong or the place where the attack occured... which was not near Zimmermans original sighting meaning that Zimmerman followed Trayvon was wrong or Zimmerman carrying a gun on a "neighbourhood patrol" was OK.
The facts are yet to be properly determined but to not arrest Zimmerman and go forward with a trial is wrong, wrong, wrong!
Zimmerman called from his SUV. It was raining, he was inside. He was NOT out of breath. By all accounts, he chased Trayvon after the 911 call. So you never actually heard him while he was chasing or out of breath. The entire incident...from the call to the shooting...is said to have spanned 5 minutes or less.

It would be a breath of fresh air if Travon Defenders at least had their allegations right. It's because of people like you that this whole thing has turned into a circus.

Get it right or stay out of the conversation. We don't need your disinformation. There's already plenty of it out there.

Old 03-24-2012, 12:36 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,848,514 times
Doesn't anyone who is defending Zimmerman or decrying the protests NOT understand what the protests are about??????????????????????????
NO ONE is calling for a lynching or even mob rule. What the protesters want is for Zimmerman to be arrested and subject to a fair trial and the rule of law.
This situation has become a huge story because of the lack of police responsibility in the death by shooting of a teenager.
If any one of us had a member of our family shot in any kind of suspicious circumstance we would want the whole incident properly investigated and not decided on by the word of the shooter....... THAT is what this is about!

Old 03-24-2012, 12:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies