Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 07:57 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
So now,because he is a black men,he doesn't look innocent?

There is a very hot place with flames awaiting so called Christians like yourself.
Well first of all, he's always been black unless you know something nobody else knows. It's hard to tell if someone looks innocent based on a photo but he does look capable of causing bodily harm to someone like he did before getting shot.

Are you talking about Rudy's BBQ? I picked up some brisket from there yesterday, damn good meat.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:57 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,411,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
An inconvenient truth? Sounds like he was defending himself.

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman (http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012 - broken link)

My question to Ya'll. If you are on your back, a football player
(in much better shape than you) is punching you in the face,
do you lay there and get beaten to death, or do you stop that
beating any way you can?

At this point, it doesn't matter who's fault it is. Race is not a
factor. The circumstances that preceded this point in time are
irrelevent.

''He won't stop hitting me, I can't stop him from hitting me. I
believe I am blacking out. I don't want to die.''

Do you continue to be pummeled, or stop it.
A supposed lawyer on this board told me up thread that since he wasn't armed it can't be self defense. I wonder what law school he went to. I'll tell anyone I know considering law school not to go there.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:01 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Trayvon must have been drinking that AZ Iced tea for years to cause all his teeth to rot out, I wonder how he was able to carry skittles in his pants with them hanging around his knees.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:04 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,925,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
GIANT BINGO.

Plus if there are witnesses he was getting his butt kicked by the other guy what justification would there be outside of politics to bring this to trial?
Was he supposed to allow the teen to kill him after Martin jumped him or did he have a right to save his own life?

Plus will all information be allowed out.

I heard Martin was on suspension from school.
Out 2am in a far away neighborhood where lots of recent crime has been happening.
Why didn't the parents have this guy home? Were the parent's negligent with this teen all the time?
Where are you getting this stuff? It was around 7:00 in the evening. He also was visiting his father who lived in the community.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:05 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,328,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
No, they're not. Anonymous "witnesses" doesn't mean sh*t.

In fact, I'm glad people keep posting nonsense because it motivated me to go back and check out the 911 tapes again. Not only did I check out the tape where the gun shot went off, I also checked out the tape of Zimmerman's own 911 call. "Somethin's wrong with him," "He's got somethin' in his waistband," "He's just starin' at me," "Now he's comin' toward me." All of this is nonsense that is a) consistent with a pattern of previous 911 calls and b) more importantly inconsistent with what we know about Trayvon Martin: there was nothing in his waistband and he was not the aggressor. In short, GEORGE ZIMMERMAN IS A LYING SACK OF HORSE SH*T!...and after putting everything together, there is no doubt in my mind that he is guilty of a hate crime. Who gives a sh*t if he "has black friends" -- all racists these days "even have *a* black friend" it seems.

F*ck Zimmerman and f*ck Florida. The federal government will get this guy.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:06 PM

32,087 posts, read 34,681,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
On a different note, will our president have the integrity to call out the Black Panthers for placing a bounty on a man's life?
At the end of the day, your president is Black, and he is running your life. Period. Get over it.

5,821 posts, read 5,302,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
A supposed lawyer on this board told me up thread that since he wasn't armed it can't be self defense. I wonder what law school he went to. I'll tell anyone I know considering law school not to go there.
Apparently that guy has never been punched by someone who knew what he was doing.

6,193 posts, read 5,366,742 times
When all the facts are in I hope justice will be served.

In the meantime, I'm putting this case in my Tawanna Bradley and Duke Lacrosse rape file folder.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:07 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Well first of all, he's always been black unless you know something nobody else knows. It's hard to tell if someone looks innocent based on a photo but he does look capable of causing bodily harm to someone like he did before getting shot.

Are you talking about Rudy's BBQ? I picked up some brisket from there yesterday, damn good meat.
How does a 140 lb kid such as the photo I'm looking at look like he could cause bodily harm?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:08 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,925,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Hey, at least someone has come up with a more recent photo of this poor, defenseless baby Trayvon (who witnesses saw on top of Zimmerman beating him, a man who eventually shot him in self defense.)

Anyone want to still claim that he couldn't hurt a fly?
So what? He was unarmed and went to the store for a snack at 7:00. Is that a crime if you are Black? He looks like a fine young man to me.

Also, the posts about his "suspension" from school are ludicrous. Can you imagine if every teenager who skipped school or got into trouble was shot to death? That would be the end of the human race.

I wouldn't care if he was a martial arts instructor. Zimmerman had a gun and chased him. If this were turned around, would Martin be released by the Sanford Police for self defense? After all, an angry neighborhood watch guy was following him around with a 9mm gun!

I do believe in giving Zimmerman a fair trial, by the way. I just know what I heard on the 911 tapes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies