Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 01:17 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,939,933 times

Advertisements

Think they would ban my "A$$ Pirate" t-shirt on International Talk Like a Pirate Day?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Every post you make is criticizing liberals/democrats. Do you really believe your Republican party has the answers? Do you really believe either party has the answers?

You've been crying "victim" all day. Just look at the threads you've started.
I'm glad you recognize that I despise liberal ideology. That means i'm being effective in my goals. Spread the word! We need more people like me walking the planet!

Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times
Nobody better than crying victim the RWers. They've become quite proficient at it.

Old 04-04-2012, 02:27 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by portyhead24 View Post
that's funny, cause you'll notice in this video that in fact the gays are denouncing NAMBLA, nice try

nambla members kicked from gay pride parade - YouTube
That you have a video that shows some gays denouncing NAMBLA gives me hope and thankfulness, BUT...

it does not negate the HORRIBLE fact that they were allowed to march in a gay parade, now does it?
Nothing funny about your video per my previous post.

Should I say, in closing, "nice try?"

Old 04-04-2012, 03:10 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
Why must the gay community constantly shove their sexual preference down our throats? I dont get it. If you're gay, fine. Keep it to yourself. Its none of my business. I dont see hetorsexual people walking around expressing their pride in being straight.
Why "must" the anti-gay community constantly claim that homosexuality is being shoved down their throats?

It must be hell living in a diverse country where freedom of speech is the rule of law. Try Iran. You might like it there better.

Quote:
I read an article today about a student who is suing his school for violating his freedom of expression because they are prohibiting him from wearing a t-shirt that reads "Jesus is not a homophobe" Now if he's gay happy and proud, why cant he just be gay happy and proud without causing contraversy and bringing negative attention to himself? I wonder how he would feel if another student wore a t-shirt that reads "homosexuality is a sin". After all, he's just excercising his freedom of expression rights.
Oh, that's rich. You want to defend the kid who wears a shirt that says homosexuality is a sin, but you condemn the kid who wants to wear a shirt that says Jesus is not a homophobe.

The hypocrisy is incredible.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deevel79 View Post
I have no problem with gay people who dont go out of their way to make it known that they're gay. I work with plenty of them and even have a few family members who are gay. In my opinion, you're sexual preference isnt something that shouldnt be advertised or on display. That's your personal business. I just dont understand the need to shove it down our throats every chance they get. If sleeping with the same sex makes you happy, then go for it. No need to wear a t-shirt or wave a flag that says so.
In other words, you're uncomfortable with it. I'm sorry, but this is a free country. You can't control other people just because they make you uncomfortable.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Homosexuals With Hurt Feelings™ strike again.
Hateful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
+1. Their so sensitive
Hateful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
The same reason they're gay.

Something went wrong in the DNA!
Hateful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
I am very sorry for this child.

NAMBLA was allowed to march in a parade in SF, I think it was last year. The gay parades in that town lost all credibiity for that, and won't get one iota of respect of any kind from me. How dare they?!
Hateful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
And quit claiming you go down the Hershey Highway.....most dont even live in Pennsylvania
Hateful comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sman View Post
"Yawn". Usual homo agenda. More "offended" gays seeking attention. What else is new? That's partly why I believe it's a mental disorder.
Hateful comment.

Shame on all of them.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American NYC View Post
Gays offend me, can I sue them?
Go ahead. And please invite me to your hearing. You'll be laughed out of the courtroom.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:28 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Hateful comment.
Hateful comment.
Hateful comment.
Hateful comment.
Hateful comment.
Hateful comment.

Shame on all of them.
It's Righteous to hate the same people God hates.

Old 04-04-2012, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
It's only Right to hate the same people God hates.
Actually, I forgive them, and feel a little sorry for them. They have a need to be hateful in order to make themselves feel better about their own lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies