Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2012, 09:19 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Appearing on NBC's TODAY on Thursday, Zimmerman's attorney Craig Sonner described the video as "very grainy." He also pointed out that Zimmerman had been "cleaned-up" and received first aid in the four hours between the incident and Zimmerman's videotaped arrival at the police station.
Sonner has previously said that his client suffered a broken nose and a gash to his head during the altercation.

I don't know which of the 3-4 this Sonner is.
Sonner was #1. He's admitted in front of the camera that he never actually met Zimmerman. #2 was Hal Uhrig, and he also said he never met Zimmerman. #3 is his current (and only real) attorney Mark O'Mara. He hasn't given out any information about Zimmerman's injuries.

By the way, most attorneys have been agreeing that the 2 clowns who gave the press information about the case that should have been privileged were unethical. When they withdrew from the case, they didn't need to call a press conference. They probably figured it was their last chance to get some free advertising, but I'd never hire those 2 bozos. You don't talk about evidence that could help or hurt your client before a trial, and you certainly don't tell the world that he's far away from Florida or that he's acting erratically.

Note: I never noticed until this second that you are quoting the "Today Show." Didn't you criticize the same show for tape editing and say that NBC can't be trusted? No?

Old 04-15-2012, 09:20 PM

288 posts, read 283,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
Really? Your first thought is that the guy who claims to have shot more men than he cares to count is a murderer? You don't think maybe he was a soldier or law enforcement officer who shot people in the performance of his job?

It was his job, but he still seems too cold hearted. I have had family members in the military that has had to kill, and you will never see the responses from them that backspace is giving. I am basing all of this on many post that I have seen from him..

Old 04-15-2012, 09:23 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,260,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
Isn't it funny?
I wonder why that is?

Old 04-15-2012, 09:26 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
That would be a mistaken assumption on your part. What part of grabbing someones lapel, pulling his head 6 inches off the ground, and slamming him back down so his head hits the ground do you assume would leave marks on the assailants hands?
and Zimmerman didn't struggle to get away? Amazing!

Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,857,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
Even if you did do what you had to do, you seem to excited about murder. There are plenty of people that are cold hearted and don't care about the killing of other people, and you seem like one of them..
You have a very odd way of thanking me for doing what you can't/couldn't. You're still welcome though.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:31 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,169,873 times

Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care - YouTube

Interesting commentary

Old 04-15-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
It was his job, but he still seems too cold hearted. I have had family members in the military that has had to kill, and you will never see the responses from them that backspace is giving. I am basing all of this on many post that I have seen from him..
The only time I've brought up my own personal experiences were when people began making false statements about bullet wounds, blood splatter and the affects of a 9mm hand gun round.

Please tell me which responses you might be talking about since nothing you're saying makes any sense at this point.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
It sounds like he did while he was screaming for help.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,979,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
It sounds like he did while he was screaming for help.

Every voice analyst has ruled GZ out as the screamer. No doubt, they will testify in court, and it will become public record. I doubt his mother will be asked whose voice it was. Professionals will be asked. Voice recognition experts are used in court, every day of the year.

Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,943,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
I never said any such thing. I asked what part of slamming someone to the ground you believe leaves marks on the one doing the slamming. I asked that because YOU said that you assumed beating someone up this way would leave the assailant with marks on his hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies