Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2012, 04:25 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,286,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You and I any many others know perfectly well that the GZ supporters dropped their colective jaws to the floor when the surveillance video was released and revealed a GZ walking with no aid, no signs of diziness or pain, no blood and a boo boo that had to be enlarged on video to a resolution of 80000 DPI. I'm so waiting to hear what the medical reports have to say as to the extent of injuries.
What, he was seen to already by Paramedics and cleaned up.
There was video showing the gashes to his head.
He was not in bad enough shape to be hospitalized, so he walked instead in to be booked.
You don't know how dizzy he was when he got off the ground, or when his head was being beaten in.

Broken nose, gashed to the head and TM was on top. Wasn't there having sex or putting tanning lotion on, he was beating GZ up.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:27 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Broken nose, gashed to the head and TM was on top. Wasn't there having sex or putting tanning lotion on, he was beating GZ up.
Never bring fists to a gunfight.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
What lawyer? You mean the one who said before the TV cameras that he never met Zimmerman in person?
There has been 3-4 lawyers. Two were probably consulted and it was such a big case they tried to forcibly stay on looking to be the next Gloria Alred maybe.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
BS I am not a supporter but I'm sure you consider me one. My very first post after the video was released was to say that it looked bad for Zimmerman but that I noticed some sort of irregularity on the back of his head.

I was proven right after the enhancement. Also in the video the police officer can clearly be seen looking at the back of his head and wiping his hands after touching Zimmerman as if to indicate he touched something wet.
Oh God, don't go pointing out things that actually happened again.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:30 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Quote:
No, La Raza hasn't said a word and though half Hispanic he looks VERY Hispanic and there hasn't been a peep.
Zimmerman is also a Democrat.
He was a so called community organizer who would tutor for free black kids in the weekends.
He also tried to organize black people through their churches to take action regarding a black person hurt by a police officer. (or something to that effect)

This guy is a Democrat. Probably was an Obama loving one at that and he became more convenient to use as a RACE prop IMO.
I believe the head of La Raza said she was ashamed Zimmerman is of a Hispanic background.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:31 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
The dispatcher was not an officer. "We dont need" is not the same as "do not"
It does not take much in the brain department to understand what that meant in conjunction with the fact the guidelines for Neighborhood Watch specifically say not to apprehend or engage or even leave your vehicle.

C'mon, this has been beaten to death already. I'm betting that you would not have left your vehicle to follow someone, especially after knowing that 911 was already on its way.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:33 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
No, La Raza hasn't said a word and though half Hispanic he looks VERY Hispanic and there hasn't been a peep.
He does? What does "very Hispanic" mean? Is that as opposed to "only a little Hispanic?"

Hey, I thought you didn't want race to be part of this discussion! So it's okay to talk about the shooter being Hispanic but talking about the victim's race is biased?

As Angela Corey said, she is only concerned about one letter which is "V" for victim.

I'm not really sure (nobody is) what happened on Feb 26, but the bigots certainly have crawled out from under their rocks. Yes, bigotry is coming from both sides, but I see so much hate on this forum from some posters, that I have to assume they're not really serious. I mean, some of the comments by Backspace are so contemptible that only someone who runs around wearing a hooded sheet would be proud to write them.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:33 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,902,520 times
Quote:
It does not take much in the brain department to understand what that meant in conjunction with the fact the guidelines for Neighborhood Watch specifically say not to apprehend or engage or even leave your vehicle.

C'mon, this has been beaten to death already. I'm betting that you would not have left your vehicle to follow someone, especially after knowing that 911 was already on its way.
No, I would not have. We are not arguing if what Zimmerman did was stupid, we are debating if what he did was legal. Two idiots (hotheads?) clashed, one died.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:34 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,568,864 times
Quote:
Zimmerman is also a Democrat.
He was a so called community organizer who would tutor for free black kids in the weekends.
He also tried to organize black people through their churches to take action regarding a black person hurt by a police officer. (or something to that effect)

This guy is a Democrat. Probably was an Obama loving one at that and he became more convenient to use as a RACE prop IMO.
You got a link to all these claims?

Old 04-15-2012, 04:38 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
Quote:

How many times does this have to be said before folks get this fact? You do not have to obey the instructions of a dispatcher or even an officer if your action is legal.

There are no restrictions against following an individual who you think is a criminal, none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies