Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2012, 03:54 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittzStar View Post
Ever wonder when the officer on the phone told GZ "we don't need you to do that" why GZ continued? Former governor Jeb Bush got it right.
Nope, never wondered that once... but then again I know that the 911 dispatcher isn't an officer and has no power to tell people to do or not do anything. They also can't tell someone not to defend themselves from a threat.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:54 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Oh, brother.

Zimmerman acted as judge, jury, and executioner and there are a number of posters here who are convinced that Trayvon was up to no good, even though there is absolutely no proof of it
Right, we all go up and down America seeing people on their back on the ground getting beaten and think, that is such a great kid on top there beating the other guy up, I'd like my daughter to marry that guy?

Old 04-15-2012, 03:55 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Evidence, please? Link to pictures and medical reports?

Thanks.
You and I any many others know perfectly well that the GZ supporters dropped their colective jaws to the floor when the surveillance video was released and revealed a GZ walking with no aid, no signs of diziness or pain, no blood and a boo boo that had to be enlarged on video to a resolution of 80000 DPI. I'm so waiting to hear what the medical reports have to say as to the extent of injuries.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Yup. Those look life-threatening and worth taking the life of someone over.

Where is the broken bone or bones the other poster said existed? He didn't say he thought they existed, he said they existed, as in a FACT.
The father and lawyer for GZ put the broken nose out there. Also reported TM went for his gun. In the report and I am sure they are not going to go to court without some doctor verifying the damage to GZ.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:58 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The father and lawyer for GZ put the broken nose out there. Also reported TM went for his gun. In the report and I am sure they are not going to go to court without some doctor verifying the damage to GZ.
What lawyer? You mean the one who said before the TV cameras that he never met Zimmerman in person?

Old 04-15-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Assume the same circumstances except both antagonists were black. Do you think anyone, outside the Martin family, would be raising the issue of the black shooter's freedom? Now ask who is racist.
Totally agree, and how often have we seen the President take an opportunity in 95% of the black on black crime to mention the assailant or the victim would look like his kid if he had one. STUPID RACIST STUFF all the way.

Old 04-15-2012, 03:59 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You and I any many others know perfectly well that the GZ supporters dropped their colective jaws to the floor when the surveillance video was released and revealed a GZ walking with no aid, no signs of diziness or pain, no blood and a boo boo that had to be enlarged on video to a resolution of 80000 DPI. I'm so waiting to hear what the medical reports have to say as to the extent of injuries.
BS I am not a supporter but I'm sure you consider me one. My very first post after the video was released was to say that it looked bad for Zimmerman but that I noticed some sort of irregularity on the back of his head.

I was proven right after the enhancement. Also in the video the police officer can clearly be seen looking at the back of his head and wiping his hands after touching Zimmerman as if to indicate he touched something wet.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:01 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,851,320 times
Quote:
No apparently you don't because you're wrong. Zimmerman didn't get to the police station for quite a while after the incident took place, he was cleaned up at the scene by EMTs and the injury to his head looks like more than a boo boo to anyone being honest with themselves which you simply aren't.

We're all waiting for the medical reports to be released.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM

96 posts, read 81,701 times
Quote:
No, my jaw is perfectly fine, but I must say, I bet your nose gets out of joint when you hear that doesn't it

Old 04-15-2012, 04:02 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Default Look at who is really guilty in Martin Case.

“The mainstream media’s handling of the Trayvon Martin case in Sanford, Fla., is getting very low marks by the general public,” Wenzel said. “Nearly six in 10 registered voters nationwide – people who I would say maintain a general interest in the news of the day – said they believe the media has engaged in a rush to judgment in their reporting on the case. Another 15 percent said they believe the coverage has been clearly biased.

75% of the American People Blame the media. i.e. CNN MSN guilty of biased reporting. and don't forget the NBC editor that was fired for editing the tape.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies