Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 08:44 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Is there a chance that your homeless person might vote for the person who promises the most, like food, or not? Get real. I saw a man on TV the other night who said he voted more than once in 2008 and said it as if he didn't see anything wrong with it.

Why thank you roy! and someone told me to my face, in 2010 while having additions and remodeling done to my home. An illegal of course that he voted for Obama in 2008, was smug about it i could of slaped his mug, and his ass got in trouble, because i ratted on him and my ass-whole of a contractor.
Don't believe it, no reason to lie, and infact it pissed me off so bad, that i became obsessed with getting these people in trouble.

I can tell you this, the people in question were looked into, because i had gotten phone calls, of thank yous, and it is people like you, who want to see things done right.
And i would do it again in a freaking heartbeat!

The thing i became obsessed with, is how, and why! and who helps these people get by with this, that is what literally drove me bonkers.

With online help i knew what outlets to go to. What did i get, thank you for being a concern American Citizen.
So you people can play games and think it does not happen, it does!
One party, don't think so, voter fraud is not subjected to one party anyone who feels it is, is pure and simple ignorant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2012, 08:44 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Prove there is NOT a problem. It would be easy and fast legislation that would require little in the means of funding. If there is NOT a problem, then what is your objection? I think I know, but I doubt seriously that you will come out and state it....
In order to take action on something you need to have a problem to base your case on. I have not seen a problem nor have you provided me with one. And that's all I was asking. Innocent till proven guilty.... It's your job to prove them guilty...not mine to prove them innocent.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:46 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Different issue.

OK Katiana,

Let's here it.

Why is it so terrible to ask someone for a photo I.D. to vote ?

Old 04-18-2012, 08:49 PM

33,016 posts, read 27,469,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
If someone is too lazy to get an ID ..... they're probably too lazy to vote too.

I'm not lazy just poor and broke.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
I'm not lazy just poor and broke.
How much does your internet connection set you back?

Are you saying you don't have a photo ID ?

And can't get one ?

Old 04-18-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Are you saying that Judge Napolitano lied on Fox News this morning or that you don't know where to get the ID card?

How do you get a free ID without a birth certificate that's not free?

Old 04-18-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
In order to take action on something you need to have a problem to base your case on. I have not seen a problem nor have you provided me with one. And that's all I was asking. Innocent till proven guilty.... It's your job to prove them guilty...not mine to prove them innocent.
Please see California-Jewel's post just above yours.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,217,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Different issue.

I've never needed to show an ID to get a job. I've had to show my RN license, but that doesn't have a picture on it.
Most of us general issue peons have to show two forms of ID to establish we have the right to work in the U.S. This has to been done within a very short period of time, only a few days or HR gets in trouble.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:01 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have no more burden of proof than you do.. I see a potential problem that can be eliminated... You have no problem with anyone voting.... To me, that is the problem at hand.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
How much does your internet connection set you back?

Are you saying you don't have a photo ID ?

And can't get one ?

The worst ISP in the country charges me $45 a month for a lame and flaky internet connection, but I can't afford to give it up because I use it to eke out a meager living.

Actually I do have a photo ID, but under Real ID will need a copy of my birth certificate to renew it. The state required a birth certificate the first time I got my ID but they say I need it again and this time I don't have it.

Since they already got a copy of it the first time, why should I have to go through that again?

I've used expired photo ID in the past with no problem (cashing checks etc) but I'm sure that's not good enough for the voter ID people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies