Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,439,219 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Yes, they read. They just like to deflect and attack the messenger when Barack Obama is cast in a negative light. It's a trend around here....every liberal poster in this thread is guilty of protecting this President at all costs. Seriously...at all costs. It matters not what it is. Good, bad, or ugly, they have his back. It's pretty disgusting. The posts in this thread are all the proof you will need.

I so agree with you so much. By protecting Obama at all cost, look at what the hell we are stuck with here. The worse housing criris ever taking place, and no ending in sight.
We are stuck with a negative sliding donwhill economy. This administration thinks we are all dumb. Nope! just some? they try and paint a much different picture, then the one that is actually taking place, who the hell are they fooling. Oh wait, quite a few!
Give him credit when it is due, and by all means gosh dang it, when he is wrong, scold his A--!
What the hell is the media afraid of.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2012, 08:50 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,588,779 times
[quote=TrapperJohn;24198462]Obama could get caught in bed with Osama's widow and they'd blame it on Bush instead of bush.

When Bush was President many of us spoke up - unhappy with his actions.

I was invited to a private fundraiser in 2003 and turned it down on principle.

quote]

Funniest

spare us. we have read your posts.

Old 05-07-2012, 09:22 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,958,080 times
What a bunch of criminals!

Quote:
Largest International Money Laundering Network in History Formed During Obama Administration; U.S. Banks' Theft of Home Owners' Money Laundered Through Cayman Islands, Isle of Man and Numerous Offshore-Based Affiliates
I don't lay the blame on Obama alone, but all the past 5 presidents and current scum bags running as well, except Ron Paul, because they all believe in a Fascist Big Government in order to loot us, The American People, as well as foreign countries to pad them and their cronies wallets.

Down with the Fascists!

Old 05-07-2012, 09:42 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,415,531 times
[quote=dreamofmonterey;24202765]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Obama could get caught in bed with Osama's widow and they'd blame it on Bush instead of bush.

When Bush was President many of us spoke up - unhappy with his actions.

I was invited to a private fundraiser in 2003 and turned it down on principle.

quote]

Funniest

spare us. we have read your posts.
The posts where I advocate National Health? The posts where I oppose the Patriot Act? The posts where I ***** about the military industrial complex?

Which ones did you read?

Old 05-07-2012, 10:17 PM

14,076 posts, read 20,524,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
What a bunch of criminals!

I don't lay the blame on Obama alone, but all the past 5 presidents and current scum bags running as well, except Ron Paul, because they all believe in a Fascist Big Government in order to loot us, The American People, as well as foreign countries to pad them and their cronies wallets.

Down with the Fascists!

Sure, Obama must be one of them. After all, that's why corporations and fat cats have contributed a BILLION DOLLARS already to defeat him, right?

He may be our last hope to avoid Fascism.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:00 AM

8,483 posts, read 6,930,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plannine View Post
Most of the dates referenced in the summons were before 2009 (mostly 2003-2006).
How does this have anything to do with the current administration?

There is no mention of either Obama or the government in it so how can it "Implicate" them?.

Either the PR piece had the wrong case number and there is a similar case filed by the same firm in the same court, or.........
I don't know about no mention. I think part of this is the AG deal. It is a very long summons. The 2003-2007 dates I see deal with entering into loans. I have only looked through it. However, I stated this goes way beyond Obama. People seem very focused on just him.

I said this previously, but you don't get the information these guys are claiming w/o help from fairly high-up. If they have documents related to these off shores, then that can pretty damning.

This is what the article stated from the PR, so I doubt they are confused.
quote:
This global money laundering network was allegedly formed during the Obama administration and helped banks rob U.S. home owners through offshore affiliates in infamous tax havens and money laundering hubs like the Cayman Island, Isle of Man, Luxembourg and Malaysia.

Last edited by CDusr; 05-08-2012 at 08:14 AM..

Old 05-08-2012, 08:16 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,168 times
As of this morning, no such case appears to exist.

The Index number given as 500827

Quote:
"The complaint, Index No. 500827, was filed by Spire Law Group, LLP, and several of the Firm's affiliates and partners across the United States.
But according to the Court's own website:

Quote:
If you are searching by Index Number, please make sure that you are entering the Index Number in the correct format, which is NNNNNN/YYYY or NNNNNN-YYYY where NNNNNN is a 6 digit number and YYYY is the 4 digit year of original filing.

You may omit any leading zeroes
Alternate searches in the both the Supreme and Local courts for Kings county reveal nothing.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
As of this morning, no such case appears to exist.

The Index number given as 500827

But according to the Court's own website:

Alternate searches in the both the Supreme and Local courts for Kings county reveal nothing.
Well that doesn't mean anything. Will have to keep an eye on it. Court systems can be a big mess. I have seen this happen on more than one occasion. It states it was filed mid to late April.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:26 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,106,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Well that doesn't mean anything. Will have to keep an eye on it. Court systems can be a big mess. I have seen this happen on more than one occasion. It states it was filed in April.

Really????

If it was filed in April, it would be on the website.

Nice try, fail.

Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Really????

If it was filed in April, it would be on the website.

Nice try, fail.
No, not necessarily. If you have worked with court systems you would know this. That in itself isn't conclusive.
Maybe HD has a link to where he searched. I found this, but have yet to find a way to look up cases. Will keep looking. I had pondered whether Lexis might have it.

Well I found a signup, but they say no linking w/o permission.
Looks like Civil and Criminal Supreme is divided up and you need to signup for access. Don't know if one signup goes for both sides, doesn't look it initially.

Last edited by CDusr; 05-08-2012 at 08:51 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies