Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 07:47 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Gee, I hope he's saving for college for them all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 08:04 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
When it occurs, certainly.

[now about this guy with 30 kids...]
Would you keep the passive aggression in the Cali forum where it belongs?

Old 05-18-2012, 08:16 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
I was just thinking how hard it's going to be 100 years from now when his descendants are on ancestry.com trying to sort out their family tree...

Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
I was just thinking how hard it's going to be 100 years from now when his descendants are on ancestry.com trying to sort out their family tree...
LOL..one doesn't have to wait 100 years.

Heard in a 10th grade classroom:

A girl was talking to a boy
girl: "Why haven't you gone out with so-and-so?"
boy: "Cause my mama said she might be my cousin."
girl: "Oh"

I pity these kids today, I really do. It's not their fault but it's their life now.

Old 05-18-2012, 08:54 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Now thats funny!

Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 PM

1,595 posts, read 2,764,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Homogenizer View Post
That's not correct. It's your choice to be a citizen; therefore, like it or not, your continued participation in the U.S., your state, and your city is tacit approval. I understand your frustration with the degree of force to which we're subjected, but that isn't a rational explanation for having a grievance with these people. The reason you stated is the grounds to hate the citizens.

I don't see it that way at all if I understand it being tacit approval correct. I don't consider it to be just understood or just accepted that we (I) as a taxpayer have to pay for them. What they do is deliberate not by accident. I consider my disapporval or as you say grievance to be absolutely the correct grounds for being angry at having to pay for them. I don't hate these people I hate what they do that is a huge difference from what you think I hate. I am not just angry at the gov't for not putting laws into effect to stop them from getting away with using us but I'm angry at the people who deliberately, purposely do things like this to get away with using the system and screwing every taxpayer in the process. I'm not against using my tax dollars to help people who truly are in need after they themselves put years of hard earned money into the same system but these low lives who never put anything into the same system or even bothered to put some in are taking advantage and that my dear Hominiginizer is what ticks me off. It is a broken system that we all know needs fixing but legislature is too slow and the legislators are too scared ****less to do what needs to be done which is, of course, drastic measures at this point. We need to stop the right to procreate when people keep having children they cannot provide for. Unfortunately by the time that is considered it will be too late.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:22 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Gee, I hope he's saving for college for them all
Something tells me most of them will probably end up dropping out of high school. So I don't think college will be a concern at all.

I imagine they will take advantage of every taxpayer-funded benefit they can possibly get their hands on though.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:23 PM

1,512 posts, read 1,822,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
I don't see it that way at all if I understand it being tacit approval correct. I don't consider it to be just understood or just accepted that we (I) as a taxpayer have to pay for them.
People of your belief are forced by others to pay. Your approval comes from continuing to participate in the U.S. or whichever collective.

Quote:
It is a broken system...
The system is always broken; that's the reality of compromise. If you want some needy people to get paid, it's silly to get angry because scamming people will get paid. That's your compromise. When you say that it's okay for needy people to get paid, it is implied that you agree to scammers getting paid.

Quote:
I don't hate these people I hate what they do that is a huge difference from what you think I hate.
What we do is a reflection of who we are; therefore, if you hate what one does, you must hate that person. That line is one of the many attacks on intelligence to come out of the church so that people who hate can pretend they still love their brother.

Old 05-18-2012, 09:25 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times
Quote:
Your approval comes from continuing to participate in the U.S. or whichever collective.
Sovereign citizen much?

Old 05-18-2012, 09:28 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,461,656 times
Quote:
That's true, but the manner in which you blame is distinctly different: the father is a loser, and there are no ifs, ands, or buts. But the mothers are "most likely" losers, and when I offered a blanket statement comparable to yours about the father, you gave them an out: "unless they were clueless."
We don't know anything about the mothers or how well they knew this guy when they got pregnant. We can assume all we want, but all we know is about the father. I think it is reasonable to assume that the mothers are losers, but for all we know the guy could be a con artist. In that case, the mothers would be clueless.

Quote:
Actually, I said that the mothers are every bit as much losers as the father. That's perfectly balanced.

The source of your misinterpretation, in my opinion, is that you're so accustomed to sexism and the American myth of femininity that you find equal treatment of women to be harsh.
No....this is a bad situation and there was/is a obviously whole lot of irresponsibility by both a male and quite a few females. Unfortunately, the people who are likely to suffer the most consequences are the kids as well as the taxpayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies