Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Well YOUR marriage might be about sexual reproduction 24/7 365 days per year, but most married couples have full relationships that are not just about sex.
The only purpose that any life on any planet in any solar system in any galaxy in any known universe is to reproduce and to consume. There is nothing else. When the universe goes cold or collapses or whatever the only thing you'll be able to look back and say you did was we "explored" x number of planets, solar systems, galaxies and we consumed y number of resources.

You won't be arguing about how you won these rights for this or that when you're frozen at near absolute zero or when you're watching planets hurl at you at the speed of light.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:14 AM

4,486 posts, read 5,224,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
What value do you have?
I asked him the same question a few pages back.

He has yet to answer.

Speaks volumes, doesn't it? D

Old 05-21-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
WQW! Been a long time since I have seen so much BS posted in an orginal post, not even worth bothering addressing since so much of it is blatent lies. I have a better idea, put your efforts to helping reduce the rate of divorce amount hetrosexual couples, something I guess you are fine with, so long as they are a man and a woman.
That was *******s first brilliant idea. No fault and unilateral divorces as rights. I mean you get married together but you can exit unilaterally?

And now *******s want to use high divorce rates to pass another one of their schemes?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:15 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Interracial marriage has nothing to do with same sex marriage. Nothing!
Of course it does. That you can't see the obvious parallel is your problem.

Although FAR MORE people were against interracial marriage when it was legalized than there are people against same-sex marriage right now.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Maybe you've forgotten but the entire reason why abnormal sexual behavior is frowned upon is because of genetic deformities like hemophilia that reared its ugly head when the Kings and Queens liked the excitement of being abnormal. Peeing and crapping in the gene pool tends to make people angry once we learned how to not be children and control our most basic desires for doing things that are abnormal because it feels good.

Well, some of us at least.
I've not forgotten.

The genetic defects that incest creates only becomes a problem after many generations of incestual behavior, and generally even that has to be between brother/sister or some sort of closeness like that.

Old 05-21-2012, 07:16 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
It is well known that in-breeding (incest) causes defects.
But historic cases of inbreeding among royalty had nothing to do with sexual deviance or "excitement." There is no way you can't know that.

So could you clarify the point you were making again?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelaBeurman View Post
I asked him the same question a few pages back.

He has yet to answer.

Speaks volumes, doesn't it? D
Personally I think people like that have a negative value. What value to society is their ignorance, prejudice and hate?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Are you really saying that certain sex acts cause genetic deformities?
Certain sex act DO cause genetic deformities like doing your sister or mother for one. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should. I was born naked and there's undeniable irrefutable proof of that so does that make it my god given right to flaunt my junk in other people's faces because it makes me feel good and liberated?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:20 AM

Quote:
The only purpose that any life on any planet in any solar system in any galaxy in any known universe is to reproduce and to consume. There is nothing else. When the universe goes cold or collapses or whatever the only thing you'll be able to look back and say you did was we "explored" x number of planets, solar systems, galaxies and we consumed y number of resources.

You won't be arguing about how you won these rights for this or that when you're frozen at near absolute zero or when you're watching planets hurl at you at the speed of light.
So why are you on the internet? Shouldn't you be boinking and stuffing your face 24/7 if that's your only purpose in life?

Old 05-21-2012, 07:21 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,045,229 times
Quote:
Certain sex act DO cause genetic deformities like doing your sister or mother for one.
There's a slightly higher percentage, yes.

And the percentage increases depending on how many generations of incestual activity there is.

As it stands, however, the first generation of incest barely has a higher percentage than two people who aren't related doing the same act.

Quote:
I was born naked and there's undeniable irrefutable proof of that so does that make it my god given right to flaunt my junk in other people's faces because it makes me feel good and liberated?
If you want to. I don't see anything wrong with it. We should eliminate this taboo against nudity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies