Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2012, 06:37 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,975,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Usually they will try to blame the victim.
I know , years ago, I was involved in a church group which tried to get than Father Bruce Ritter, Covenant House chief executive, to come to speak. We donated generously to that worthy cause. It was during the weeks to come trying to arrange it we discovered via the media he was molesting the kids there. Thought it was a one-off for the RCC, but it turned out closer to just another day at the rectory. I lived 10 miles from Bridgeport, while Egan was doing the typical hide the pedophile MO of the RCC.

Half the empty pews today are due to those of us who saw the light, and recognized the RCC never had any intention of changing the demonic atrocities that were taking place. They were simply trying to protect their profits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2012, 07:31 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoPro View Post
You people need to read what really happened instead of spouting anti-Catholic bigotry:

The mob should lay off. The pope is innocent | Jack Valero | Comment is free | The Guardian

But it's your right to slurp up the pap the ignorant media spoon feed you.
Would you still support the pope if the allegations are true?

Old 07-22-2012, 07:37 PM

12,950 posts, read 13,349,576 times
Quote:
Would you still support the pope if the allegations are true?
I'd hang him by his shriveled balls in St.Peter's Square if it were true.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:38 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:

Of course, the problem with a conspiracy is that the truth is very hard to uncover.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:40 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
Do you believe children were sexually abused by Catholic priests?

Old 07-22-2012, 08:13 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,155,997 times
Quote:
Protection of child abusers, as well as covering up, is no longer tolerated. Why is this man still around?

Pope Caught Orchestrating Church Pedophile Cover Up - BSAlert.com
GREAT POST!!!!!

Yup, why is that pedophile protector and supporter still the leader of the church, wallowing like a bloated pig in immense wealth?

Why are there still Cathoilics? They must ALL promote and support pedophilia....

Old 07-22-2012, 08:22 PM

Tuesday 9:30 pm eastern Documentary Channel is airing

Holy Water-Gate: Abuse Cover-up in the Catholic Church

Old 07-22-2012, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Why are there still Cathoilics? They must ALL promote and support pedophilia....
No, many of us just believe from change from within and that the master's tools can dismantle the master's house.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
No, many of us just believe from change from within and that the master's tools can dismantle the master's house.
I'd advise all still going to never donate a penny to the RCC. Donate to true charities, sure, but the RCC may misuse the money.

While Bridgeport, Ct instituted collection auditing, the same logical steps were not taken on expenditures, and most embezzelling happens via the latter.

Your donation may be a perp's "date money".

Old 07-22-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
I'd advise all still going to never donate a penny to the RCC. Donate to true charities, sure, but the RCC may misuse the money.

While Bridgeport, Ct instituted collection auditing, the same logical steps were not taken on expenditures, and most embezzelling happens via the latter.

Your donation may be a perp's "date money".
Oh trust me. I don't give a dime. My father use to work for the Church as the business manager for a cathedral.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies