Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 06:56 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,937,526 times

Advertisements

My mags are all chinese.... Original norinco
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 06:57 PM

I found a surplus sale on them and stocked up....

Old 07-26-2012, 06:59 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
My mags are all chinese.... Original norinco
I think you missed a question I asked to you about the current AK's in shops... Are Wasr 10s still in shops? i don't want one but I don't get out much and haven't been in a shop in over 6 months.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:00 PM

Yeah they are out there, but who in their right mind would want one... of all the AK's they are probably the worst. I say there are, there were a few months ago, but after aurora they may be gone....

Last edited by freightshaker; 07-26-2012 at 07:43 PM..

Old 07-26-2012, 07:04 PM

Yeah you bet converted junk basicly......Wasr 10 was never a military rifle and was converted to look like one and was converted again to hold a double stack mag. Last ditch bottom of the barrel parts..

i think I found what Mo gal was talking about, and it's here on cd but from 2009
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...full-auto.html

Old 07-26-2012, 07:14 PM

57,308 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Now this I can agree with you on... yes i can make my AK's full auto for the price of a few parts, but that is against the LAW, and only a fool would even own the parts as the BATFE will come bust you if they ever hear a word of it, that you are in possesion of these parts and a working reciever !!!! For that anyone who does gets a vist to club fed...

So far i have never heard of anyone ever getting busted for this, never not once.
How would anyone even know, you then take your modified AK-47 or AR-15 and sell it at a gun show to the next terrorist in waiting. Another reason to ban assault rifles or place restrictictions on them.
It will be interesting to see where the assasin from Co got his AR-15.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:22 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Back in reality, Obama actually stated that AK-47s shouldn't be in the hands of criminals, and said nothing about ordinary citizens. So, your source is clearly dishonest.
Then it's a good thing that it's already against the law for criminals to have them. Someone should let the criminals know they're breaking the law, I'm sure they'll stop once they know.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:22 PM

50,315 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
How would anyone even know, you then take your modified AK-47 or AR-15 and sell it at a gun show to the next terrorist in waiting. Another reason to ban assault rifles or place restrictictions on them.
It will be interesting to see where the assasin from Co got his AR-15.
I'd like to know where he got that the drum mag, could care less where he got the gun. It could be a Big5 for all we know. I've got a high powered semi-auto made by Remington that is far more lethal than a semi-auto AK. There are millions of those too. Hunting rifles.

With a bump button many of these become fully auto. How do you round up hundreds of millions of guns? We can't even locate 12 million illegals.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:40 PM

Goodnight you won't ban anything... You and your ilk, no degrading there, want to do something that will never happen. I know you mean well, but you have no idea what you are saying... You are too far removed from the problem, and have no idea what machines are other than you see the body work.

You don't really care, and will never be involved in what is on the inside and so make silly comment about what a gun owner could do. As in add parts that are against the law to own if you have a working reciever. Then in some delusional wisdom claim this is yet another reason to ban something.

If there were a ban most owners would laff it off and or start a civil war.... the 2nd is given to us by a higher power than any Govt and no one or Govt, is going to take this right away, not unless it is from our cold dead fingers...

I take it you won't be in the door pleading for me to give up my rights either, and you think some leo might??? Do you think the LEO will like that job for what it is he gets paid, and to make such a law is illegal!

Who cares where the Joker got his gun. He hadn't done anything illegal untill he commited the crime, so there was no way to stop him. Maybe in a win win he was Doctor ordered insane and then he the Joker broke the law.... But that doesn't matter now any way. Paper laws are usless if there is no one to enforce them.

Around Easter 1999, just before it, some wild wacko commited some mass crime and i was caught off guard a bit and was in fact considering to turn in my guns...... A decade before I shot a bad guy after being told the cops would not come. I was still on the phone with a police dispatcher as he was telling me this news. It seems the liberals don't like to keep 6 time loosers much, and the guy was still wanted for more crimes all of a violent nature..

But as i said i was caught off guard with my emotions and feelings and was thinking to turn in all my guns, when my father inlaw and his wife were stabbed to death....... Easter 1999....

That cut it with me..... Anyone wants my guns and they are going to have to KILL me to get them.... These are just simple tools, and I can run a mill and a lath and make these all day long if i choose, laws or no laws, but living in NH means most people tend to the laws...

You will never break the Higher Power that gives me the Right to Bear Arms...... and that has nothing to do with hunting.

What you need to ban is all wackos, but it appears to us conservitives that you people love the weasley wackos as they never stay in prision long, and you have a revolving door system that allows these liberal pets loose...

bring back public executions and kill these monsters you have created with soft kindness and let these pampered pets of your die off.... Then maybe we will all be safe. Untill then if you want to be safe go buy a gun!

Old 07-26-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I'd like to know where he got that the drum mag, could care less where he got the gun. It could be a Big5 for all we know. I've got a high powered semi-auto made by Remington that is far more lethal than a semi-auto AK. There are millions of those too. Hunting rifles.

With a bump button many of these become fully auto. How do you round up hundreds of millions of guns? We can't even locate 12 million illegals.
I duuno where he got any 100 rnd mag for a Ar either...... I know you can get drums for Ak's though and legally.... i am not sure as i don't own any of how many rnds these drums can hold, a guess as there are 2 types is 75 and 100.

Lets play? Your high power is 7.62x51 or 7.62 x 63?

If it were A euro gun it might be 7.62x54, but its not....

The point: the anti's have no idea what i am even talking about and you do..... isn't that fun?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies