Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2012, 09:25 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Willow is an adult. What do you think of Limbaugh calling a college student a prostitute?
A prostitute is also one who gets paid. Said college student wants someone else to PAY for her protection; therefore, the term fits. It's a stretch, but it fits.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:27 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
A prostitute is also one who gets paid. Said college student wants someone else to PAY for her protection; therefore, the term fits. It's a stretch, but it fits.

Someone paying for her birth control is not someone paying her. She gets no money. In order to get paid, you have to receive money.

Second, she had insurance, which she pays premiums. So not sure how someone else is paying for her birth control. Using that stupid logic, I'm paying for your health care costs

Last edited by CaseyB; 07-29-2012 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 07-29-2012, 09:30 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,834,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
I'm not a "liberal" but this is KG's schtick. She is a comedienne. Way too many people wound way too tight on both sides. Relax, it will add years to your life.
Um huh...you could get away with this calling a minority young woman these things? right.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Only for a complete jackass would the stretch fit.

Someone paying for her birth control is not someone paying her. She gets no money. In order to get paid, you have to receive money.

Second, she had insurance, which she pays premiums. So not sure how someone else is paying for her birth control. Using that stupid logic, I'm paying for your health care costs
I guess you've never heard of perks or benefits.

Birth control pills don't just fall off shelves into someone's hands. When birth control pills are added to policies, premiums go up for everybody. That means I'm paying for her to screw around.

It's very simple logic but eludes a lot of people, obviously. If she wants to screw around, she needs to pay for it herself and not ask everyone else to support her disgusting lifestyle.

I guess it's more of that rocket science stuff. One needs to have an IQ over 50 to get it.

Damn!

Old 07-29-2012, 09:35 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,295,442 times
Quote:
I guess you've never heard of perks or benefits.

Birth control pills don't just fall off shelves into someone's hands. When birth control pills are added to policies, premiums go up for everybody. That means I'm paying for her to screw around.

It's very simple logic but eludes a lot of people, obviously. If she wants to screw around, she needs to pay for it herself and not ask everyone else to support her disgusting lifestyle.

I guess it's more of that rocket science stuff. One needs to have an IQ over 50 to get it.

Damn!
She had private insurance, you do understand that people pay for insurance, even govt. insurance like Medicare.

Oh, you thought private insurance was free??

Old 07-29-2012, 09:37 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Big deal- come to think of it- Name calling- racist slurs - so-called homo-phobic comments- don't mean a thing----what difference does all this stuff make in the long run-------------NOTHING- it's called gossip.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
She had private insurance, you do understand that people pay for insurance, even govt. insurance like Medicare.

Oh, you thought private insurance was free??
My God, you're dense. Everyone else who carries that private insurance pays more when more is added.

And yes, I know far more about Medicare than you. I'm paying for it. I seem to be one of the few people here who knows, without question, that Medicare is NOT free.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:54 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,317,854 times
Quote:
You are wrong. A couple of decades ago, one of those was a woman who got paid. Even now, the first definition in the dictionary is:

noun
1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

The young woman who got pregnant in those days was an unwed mother, or worst case scenario, a s**t.
So what do you call an unwed teen who gets pregnant and then gets a reality TV show to parade her unwed motherhood around in front of the world and then has the gull to complain because people criticize something said on one of those episodes?

Old 07-29-2012, 09:57 AM

15,866 posts, read 21,452,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
So what do you call an unwed teen who gets pregnant and then gets a reality TV show to parade her unwed motherhood around in front of the world and then has the gull to complain because people criticize something said on one of those episodes?
A product of her parenting.

Note how many conservatives on this thread defended Willow's use of the f word? I rest my case.

Old 07-29-2012, 10:07 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You call that a Palin. Whining about press coverage--while courting it continuously--is a family trait.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies