Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2012, 03:38 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times

Advertisements

gizmo, According to Hillary people to age 26 are children..... I just love how the so called softer, more genteel and educated are so filled with hatred of a young woman who's mother they hate more..

If that girl were just the kid next door none of this would be happening.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:43 PM

3,265 posts, read 3,194,970 times
Really the biggest crime Kathy Griffin committed was giving that trailer trash family another second of undeserved attention.

The sooner we ignore them the sooner they'll go back to their igloo dumpster.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:48 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,972,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
Really the biggest crime Kathy Griffin committed was giving that trailer trash family another second of undeserved attention.

The sooner we ignore them the sooner they'll go back to their igloo dumpster.
My point.....

Old 07-29-2012, 03:50 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post

If that girl were just the kid next door none of this would be happening.
If "that girl" were just the "kid next door," she wouldn't be pimping herself on reality t.v.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:53 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
What matters is that people are referring to her as a CHILD, when she is legally an adult - and even at 17, she was old enough to know better.

We have two designations for youth here in the library, children and young ADULTS. Anyone over 12 is considered a young adult, so in my book she hasn't been a child for at least 5 years now. I don't know about you, but at 17 I was already living on my own (graduated from HS at 17, since I'm a fall birthday) and more than capable of knowing certain words aren't appropriate to use.
A 12 year old is a young adult now? I graduated from Marine Corps boot camp at 17, but a lot of 18 year olds are still as mentally immature as 12year olds.

The Palin kids are a surrogate target for every social bigot and every person who hates Republicans.

Is that their lot in life now, to be the target of every hateful comic and lib as soon as they are close to 18? Letterman made cruel jokes about Willow when she was 15. I cannot imagine the verbal and public abuse the Palin kids have gone thru all because their mother had the audacity of being a VP candidate.

Old 07-29-2012, 03:59 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
I cannot imagine the verbal and public abuse the Palin kids have gone thru all because their mother had the audacity of being a VP candidate.
Yes, it must be so terrible, being a Palin kid.

In fact, it's so terrible that Bristol is now throwing her own kid to the wolves by making him star in one of her stupid reality shows.

Or is she such a dim bulb and attention ***** that she didn't learn from her own experiences?

Being attention whores is truly the Palin family business.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:07 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Since you addressed me, I didn't answer your question because I didn't see it. And since your question is impossible to make sense of (what the devil is "gull"?), I don't intend to pay any attention to it.

And btw, this thread is not about Bristol. Hence, the person I answered was dead wrong.

Here's your clue: The thread is about Willow.

Duh!

Your obsession with Bristol is amusing, though. Keep it up. Laughter is a good thing.

I'm still laughing at 'gull'.
gull n 1: a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of [syn: chump, fool, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker, schlemiel, shlemiel, soft touch, mug] 2: mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs [syn: seagull, sea gull] v 1: make a fool or dupe of [syn: fool, befool] 2: fool or hoax

gull

Now don't you feel foolish making fun of a word you don't understand and didn't bother to look up?

By the way, there is no way to separate Willow from Bristol in this thread because Willow was on Bristol's TV show when the infamous slur was made---well, one of the times. The Palin's seem to love that word.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:29 PM

1,058 posts, read 1,160,303 times
It is funny seeing the OP's post about how people shouldn't be offended by a billboard comparing Obama to the Colorado shooting compared with his post about how people should be offended by a comedian making a joke about the Palins.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:35 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
WILLOW PALIN IS 18 YEARS OLD!
Oh well now this makes all the difference in the world..........thanks for clearing that 1 yr difference up!!

Stop the press it's okay to be called a wh*re at 18 by an aging comedian who just needs the lefts approval.

Old 07-29-2012, 04:37 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,284,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Oh well now this makes all the difference in the world..........thanks for clearing that 1 yr difference up!!

Stop the press it's okay to be called a wh*re at 18 by an aging comedian who just needs the lefts approval.
That's why her current appearences suck so much. Kathy has gotten mean spirited and political. She doesn't pull it off as well as she thinks she does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.