Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 05:55 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,629,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
I think she's hilarious. Lighten up for Christ's sake.
Yeah, if you think HOs are funny-------------

Old 07-30-2012, 05:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,047,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
I think she's hilarious. Lighten up for Christ's sake.
The sum of this entire "issue":

Old 07-30-2012, 06:00 PM

994 posts, read 1,592,912 times
Well, I'm not a left-winger, and I don't know about Kathy Griffin or Willow Palin, but I think Sarah Palin looks like a man!

Old 07-30-2012, 06:04 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
"Almost five years?"

I think most of us didn't even know who she was until the summer of '08 - four years, barely.

And they haven't been attacked "simply for being the children of a Republican mother." They have been attacked because their mother is an idiot who used her own children by trotting them out on stage (along with her unwed teenage daughter's baby daddy) at every opportunity.

And then Bristol - sweet, virginal Bristol - followed in her idiot mother's footsteps by trying to make herself relevant by posting on-line letters to the president, dancing on DWTS, starring in two failed reality shows (three counting her appearances on her mother's failed reality show), and now exploiting her own toddler for personal gain.

They MAKE themselves and those around them targets.
Oh, the horror. She danced on DWTS.

So.......where is your incredible ugly toward other DWTS dancers? Should keep you busy for awhile. Let's start with last year's winner (or loser, your choice). Let the ugly begin.

You're in for a treat. She's on the upcoming DWTS, too. That should keep the hatred going for a good long while.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:11 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Oh, the horror. She danced on DWTS.

So.......where is your incredible ugly toward other DWTS dancers? Should keep you busy for awhile. Let's start with last year's winner (or loser, your choice). Let the ugly begin.
*Sigh*

For someone who has such lofty delusions of her own brilliance, you really are quite dense, aren't you?

Quote:
You're in for a treat. She's on the upcoming DWTS, too. That should keep the hatred going for a good long while.
Not a surprise (and something I was already aware of). More Palin (because they can't do anything else) self-promotion.

To be followed by more Palin whining and sniveling about being made fun of.

Last edited by Cinebar; 07-30-2012 at 06:22 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 06:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
While I'm sure there is plenty more, all the evidence I need is shown through her daughters' words and actions. I wasn't raised by bigots, and thus I am respectful towards everyone (unless they disrespect me first). She was clearly raised hearing these words, and was never told "that is NOT okay." It's quite obvious, since I don't know anyone raised as I was who uses these words.

Hate to disapoint, but i am. I don't agree with you. I know teenagers, that do and say things that their parents, never could imagine ever. And would never believe what their sweet little teenagers are doing or saying, i have witnessed this.

I know parents who do not use swear words in their home at all, some where along the way, their teens, failed to get that message.

Were you in the home while she was growing up! Do you have facts, that this household used these words, you know this for a fact ha.

Parents can raise their children, to the best of their ability, and do everything right.

We are talking about teens here, they seem to have a mind of their own. Parents can only do their best, and what they think is right, teens do not have to adhere, to their parent's way and most usually do not.

I know parents who don't make fun of anyone, are sweet and loving people. Not their kids, if they only knew what they were saying and doing. Cannot hold your child's hand 24 hrs a day.

Old 07-30-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Hate to disapoint, but i am. I don't agree with you. I know teenagers, that do and say things that their parents, never could imagine ever. And would never believe what their sweet little teenagers are doing or saying, i have witnessed this.

I know parents who do not use swear words in their home at all, some where along the way, their teens, failed to get that message.

Were you in the home while she was growing up! Do you have facts, that this household used these words, you know this for a fact ha.

Parents can raise their children, to the best of their ability, and do everything right.

We are talking about teens here, they seem to have a mind of their own. Parents can only do their best, and what they think is right, teens do not have to adhere, to their parent's way and most usually do not.

I know parents who don't make fun of anyone, are sweet and loving people. Not their kids, if they only knew what they were saying and doing. Cannot hold your child's hand 24 hrs a day.
Yes, and one of these "teens" (now 21) is now a mother who should be setting an example for her impressionable little boy.

Old 07-30-2012, 07:03 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
*Sigh*

For someone who has such lofty delusions of her own brilliance, you really are quite dense, aren't you?

Not a surprise (and something I was already aware of). More Palin (because they can't do anything else) self-promotion.

To be followed by more Palin whining and sniveling about being made fun of.
Just as I thought.

I gave you the opportunity to level your hatred toward any and all other DWTS dancers who have lived their lives not up to your nonexistent standards, and you fail. A lot of them have had failed TV shows. A lot of them have had children out of wedlock and as teens. A lot of them, probably most of them, have made choices that were not the best for them. But you can't deliver.

As I expected. Your unabashed and unreasonable hatred for the Palins has spewed to overflowing. It's quite ugly.

Quote:
Yes, and one of these "teens" (now 21) is now a mother who should be setting an example for her impressionable little boy.
And probably all the dancers on DWTS have not always been perfect in front of their impressionable little kids.

Where's your outrage toward them?

Old 07-30-2012, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Just as I thought.

I gave you the opportunity to level your hatred toward any and all other DWTS dancers who have lived their lives not up to your nonexistent standards, and you fail. A lot of them have had failed TV shows. A lot of them have had children out of wedlock and as teens. A lot of them, probably most of them, have made choices that were not the best for them. But you can't deliver.

As I expected. Your unabashed and unreasonable hatred for the Palins has spewed to overflowing. It's quite ugly.
LOL

You still don't get it..........

Doh.

Last edited by Cinebar; 07-30-2012 at 07:16 PM..

Old 07-30-2012, 07:27 PM

37,229 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Most women aren't upset by being called whores.

Unless, of course, they ARE whores...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.