Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2012, 01:36 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,293,968 times

Advertisements

So a trashy comedian goes after a trashy family.

I call it a wash.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:46 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Willow is an adult. What do you think of Limbaugh calling a college student a prostitute?
Fluke is 30 far from 17, 17 is just an adult........get real

It was wrong for Limbaugh to address her in this way and I've already said this.

By the way at 30 she should pay for her own birth control and not ask the rest of us to pay for her/others sex life.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:50 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Her 17-year-old daughter didn't make that choice; legally 17 year-olds are not allowed to make those choices. No 17-year-old should have those things said about her. Would you want your child ridiculed for your actions? People get thrust in the public eye, whether they want it or not, all the time without meaning to. Where do we draw the line?
Obama girls..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I think Piper's freakin' adorable!

At least she was every time I saw her paraded out on stage during the '08 campaign. By now, she may be just another attention loving Palin. Which makes me sad because she was such a little cutie.

As for what Kathy Griffin said - no, not appropriate, not ok. But Willow is following in her mommy and sister's footsteps by putting herself out in the public eye. Nobody is forcing her to take part in her sister's stupid reality show(s).

And, unfortunately, that makes her a target for stupid comedy routines by stupid comedians.

But I'm not going to get too upset over a comedy routine. After all, it's not like Griffin waged a three day assault on her, you know, demanding sex tapes and all. We sure didn't see much outrage from the right over that now, did we? No, in fact I'll bet that some here who are so offended by what Griffin said are probably some of the same people who were posting that not only was it OK for Limp-dick to say those things, they actually agreed with him.

You can't have it both ways, you know. Well, unless you're a conservative hypocrite, that is.

Besides, I agree with the poster who said that Willow is probably thrilled that she was mentioned in that manner. I don't think any of the Palins ever met attention they didn't like (while pretending otherwise).
Strange how you give comedians a break and call others like Maher entertainers

They only do this to provide the left with entertainment nothing more, it's what gets you people laughing picking on young people and babies like Tripp........the left should be so proud.

Old 07-29-2012, 01:56 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ Superstar View Post
This is flat out disgusting and I want liberals on this forum to answer truthfully if you agree with Kathy Griffin saying this about 17 year old Willow Palin last night on her Bravo Channel comedy special. Is what she said considered funny? Bravo channel is being called out for letting Griffin get away with this. Again people, this is a 17 year old kid, a teenager not even legally old enough to buy beer, cigarettes or even cover charge to get into a bar.

Mark Levin plays Kathy Griffin's nasty comments.

Mark Levin calls out Andy Cohen over Kathy Griffin calling Willow Palin a dirty ***** - YouTube
LOL, I don't consider her a prominent liberal or any representative that ideology. She's just some loud ***** wants to be everyone's "***-hag" on a pulp reality show network. So don't try to pin her on us

That said, what he said was deplorable and she should be smacked in the face with a half-frozen fish and fired from everything she could possibly be fired from because she's not funny or talented and has a voice that makes me want to eat my ears with duck sauce.

Also, she clearly got it wrong: everyone knows Bristol is the *****

Old 07-29-2012, 02:01 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Fluke is 30 far from 17, 17 is just an adult........get real

It was wrong for Limbaugh to address her in this way and I've already said this.

By the way at 30 she should pay for her own birth control and not ask the rest of us to pay for her/others sex life.
Willow is 18. She is an adult.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:05 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0marvin0 View Post
I'm not a "liberal" but this is KG's schtick. She is a comedienne. Way too many people wound way too tight on both sides. Relax, it will add years to your life.
So we won't be seeing any libs calling for a boycott for Griffin's employer or network? Have they already absolved her of all sins?

Old 07-29-2012, 02:05 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Potty mouth Willow Palin puts herself out there for criticism, she is fair game....

Old 07-29-2012, 02:14 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Oh, please! How can you claim that Bristol Palin did not work for The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy? It's well documented. She was also named a Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ambassador for the Candie's Foundation. How can you also deny that she now has her own TV show called Life's a Tripp that premiered in June? Are you living under a rock?

You never did answer my question about what you call an unwed teen who gets pregnant and then gets a reality TV show to parade her unwed motherhood around in front of the world and then has the gull to complain because people criticize something said on one of those episodes? Since you're so good at defining wh*res and sl*ts when they vote for Democrats, I really want to know....
Since you addressed me, I didn't answer your question because I didn't see it. And since your question is impossible to make sense of (what the devil is "gull"?), I don't intend to pay any attention to it.

And btw, this thread is not about Bristol. Hence, the person I answered was dead wrong.

Here's your clue: The thread is about Willow.

Duh!

Your obsession with Bristol is amusing, though. Keep it up. Laughter is a good thing.

I'm still laughing at 'gull'.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:15 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,273,522 times
Who taught Bristol's kid how to say that word that rhymes with maggot? She should get whichever punishment we give KG.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:33 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,449,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Since you addressed me, I didn't answer your question because I didn't see it. And since your question is impossible to make sense of (what the devil is "gull"?), I don't intend to pay any attention to it.

And btw, this thread is not about Bristol. Hence, the person I answered was dead wrong.

Here's your clue: The thread is about Willow.

Duh!

Your obsession with Bristol is amusing, though. Keep it up. Laughter is a good thing.

I'm still laughing at 'gull'.
And this thread is about an 18 year old with a potty mouth who has complete choice over her word usage and where she uses those words.

I'm still waiting for your acknowledgement that we are discussing an adult.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.