Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2012, 02:09 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,251,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Get over myself? GAY. What are you ten years old? That is the problem with our country, little people like you having no respect for anyone's positional authority.
Obviously you will never be in the company of any elected official worth a hoot, from the Mayor up. One day you will learn manners and etiquette.
Gay, really? And then you have the gall to say that? You're assuming that everyone should think like you. Very akin to fascism there, kid. As far as manners and etiquette, look back through your posts because mine are fine but yours leave much to be desired. Grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

When all else fails resort to pulling out the race card and deal yourself a losing hand.
Conservatives like yourself do enjoy attacking Obama and do so more because of his race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Obama hates America and capitalism. He is a liar. No, he is a damned liar. He has run this country to ruin (which was his intent), bypasses Congress, refuses to uphold laws he doesn't agree with, refuses to protect our boarders, was responsible for the death of at least one border patrol agent, and hundreds of Mexicans, violated the law in negotiating a sweet deal for Union workers at Delphi, while taking away the pensions (or drastically cutting them) for non-union workers, violated the law in the GM bail out deal, paying Union workers first instead of Bond Holders (owners of the company) which violated Contract Law, wasted MILLIONS of taxpayer dollars by "investing" in worthless "green" projects (Solyndra and others), while refusing to develop our own massive reserves of oil and gas, illegally shut down drilling in the Gulf and violated a judges order to remove the moratorium, raised the capital gains rate, further destroying jobs, shove ObamaCare down our throats against our will and lied about what was or was not in the bill, refuses to build the XL Pipeline, enabled the terrorist organization Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East and replacing a friendly government with one who is now unfriendly (in case you don't know it, Islam is intent on destroying America and Western civilization).

That is only SOME of what he has done.

He should be charged with treason, removed from office, and imprisoned for life. He is no friend of the United States.
You whine too much

It makes it even worse that your ideas come from racist grounds and aren't true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
I'm noticing alot of people disrespecting the President's title.

More like a lot of people do not respect the man. After all, in spite of his supporters claims, he is just a man and not the title.

If he ever did something to earn respect, or even just remained neutral, it would be one thing. As it is, IMO, he has dishonored the office and the country.

The title is fine, he is not.
I guess that bringing ideas to the table and have Republicans ignore and complain about them is Obama's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyTrav View Post
Mark Twain had to be thinking of liberals when he uttered...

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"
Mark Twain was on the left side of politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
obama commands alota respect, way too much.
he has put us 17 trillion in debt w/o an explanation and asks us to reelect him.
whats up with that?
So I guess the fact that Bush put us into a war and a recession that have cost us and lost trillions, and left Obama with most of that debt should be attributed to Obama.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:19 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
You have no proof that the majority voted for President Obama just because he's black, it's just your messed up opinion. OTOH, I really don't care who white folks vote for, they have that right. The only reason why a white person or any person is called a racist is if they are doing something hateful to another race..
90% is all the proof i need, not even white folks are that racist

Old 08-12-2012, 02:26 PM

981 posts, read 1,620,552 times
I think the age at which it is given should be raised; however, if you are unable to work, then you are unable to work and should qualify for assistance.

Old 08-12-2012, 02:29 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,400,633 times
strange they flogged bush and he debted less and warred no more than obama. so bek he is black he commands more respect? whats up with that?

Old 08-12-2012, 02:36 PM

30,896 posts, read 36,946,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've been on these threads and I'm seeing the President referred to as "Obozo", or Obummer, or other unbecoming names. If you don't agree with the President's policies or if you didn't vote for him, you just don't. The least one can do is respect his title and realize that he is our President and should be respected as such. He is President Obama, not Obummer or Obozo.
The same thing happened with Bush. People who didn't like him would skip the title "President" all the time.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:20 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times
I leave Michelle Obama out of it all. To me she is a non-entity, and never ran for office or anything else. I did always wonder about her little garden, and if she got a blister, but I never bothered to find out.

On the other hand the 'One' who never looks down or places a hand over his heart doing the Pledge is a waste of time, and money... How congress lets him attach foreign nations, with out a pass is beyond my understanding.

How congress passes obama care with out reading what's in it and it was passed before they read it, is the same.

This federal Admin needs to be flushed and sent down the drain... The poser needs OUT NOW!

Old 08-12-2012, 03:26 PM

1,202 posts, read 1,251,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I leave Michelle Obama out of it all. To me she is a non-entity, and never ran for office or anything else. I did always wonder about her little garden, and if she got a blister, but I never bothered to find out.

On the other hand the 'One' who never looks down or places a hand over his heart doing the Pledge is a waste of time, and money... How congress lets him attach foreign nations, with out a pass is beyond my understanding.

How congress passes obama care with out reading what's in it and it was passed before they read it, is the same.

This federal Admin needs to be flushed and sent down the drain... The poser needs OUT NOW!
I never liked it when the First Lady was brought into the hurl of insults, especially children.

As far as not reading bills, that happens with every single one so I don't know why you're surprised.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sorry, I don't go around this forum telling people they are uneducated and racist. Although I have probably said it to a few because it is true. Educated people do not use derogatory terms to trash someone. And I know racism first hand because I am from Mississippi. And let me tell you that the south will never get over having a black man as president. And that is why there is all this trash talking about Michelle
OMG since the 'One' even made up a new name for Romney. So your saying Obama isn't educated right?

I'ld buy that...

I can't stand the man but not because of the color of his skin. I am opposed to every single thing he ever stood for, every one! he is nothing but trash and needs to be gone ASAP, of not arrested for treason and tried. So far it's been all play while good men die, and for what?

So far it's been print money because it is going out of style, and he may as well get the best bang for the buck....

95% of blacks voted him in because they had some crazy idea he might identify with them, Wrong!

I personally know a black man who was on the committee and will not be voting or helping the 'One' get back in...

Educated by what standards? The duffuss can read a teleprompter and mostly stutter.... err ahh umm and look UP!

Old 08-12-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plates View Post
I never liked it when the First Lady was brought into the hurl of insults, especially children.

As far as not reading bills, that happens with every single one so I don't know why you're surprised.
I do not understand your meaning of "As far as not reading bills, that happens with every single one..."

Are you saying no one in congress reads bills before they sign? I hope not.... I just don't get what you mean ........yet.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
Good, because I call him Mr President and Commander in Chief when near him.
What did you call Bush jr?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies