Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 09:14 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,138,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
You're both correct. What some people don't seem to realize is that it reflects on the poster, not the President, when they use those names. It's hard to take a post seriously when it's laced with name calling in lieu of substance.
Because no one could substitute "Obama" with "Obozo" without having an intelligent to post to go with it, right? There's no possible way to say "Obummer" without being able to denounce his policies with rationale and logic, right?

Shallow-minded liberalism in action folks! The depth of their thinking on display! Get your fill.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:17 AM

29,835 posts, read 24,927,606 times
A failure of this caliber brings on this sort of name calling himself. He has desecrated the very title of POTUS. He has tainted the image of America on the global scale. He is completely unqualified for the job, and wasted 4 valuable years that could have been used to actually fix the country. Being called "Obozo" or "Obummer" is getting off easy. They don't take kindly to such a failure in other, less civilized nations.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:31 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,786,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Kind of like when the right says President Obama is spending wide open...........the come back is "well Bush did it".............
Well Obama did have a deficit of a $4 trillion roll over into his administration from the Bush administration. But today he can proudly declare out national debt is now over $15 trillon. Obama had a lot to say about Bush and the $4 trillon debt. If he gets re-elected who is he going to blame for the $11 trillion (on top of the $4 trillion) while he was in office?

And exactly where did that money go??? His spending spree and having nothing to show for it is good enough reason for me not to give him respect for being reckless rather than responsible.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:44 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Bozo The Clown currently resides in the Oval Office. Therefore, I will continue to refer to him as the clown that he is.

RIP Bozo....2009

Old 08-11-2012, 05:33 PM

288 posts, read 283,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
oh wow, throw out the hate, we know how you liberals love to hate.

Um,it seems like your wife was the one throwing the hate..

Old 08-11-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Utter BS!

According to who? You know darn well that a lot of you only want President Obama out of the white house because he is black...

Old 08-11-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Not really but I'm sure there are a few. There's probably more people who voted FOR him only because he's Black verses the ones who don't because he's Black.

The main qualifications for many voters is his skin color. Nothing else matters.

I fine it funny when people say that, I really don't think that McCain would have been a better president. Besides why do you all complain about that some black people voted for him because he was black? We have had all white presidents up until President Obama, not only that, but some of you had only voted for McCain because he is white!

Old 08-11-2012, 05:48 PM

10,834 posts, read 14,943,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I've been on these threads and I'm seeing the President referred to as "Obozo", or Obummer, or other unbecoming names. If you don't agree with the President's policies or if you didn't vote for him, you just don't. The least one can do is respect his title and realize that he is our President and should be respected as such. He is President Obama, not Obummer or Obozo.
No, he is a scumbag and worse.

he is not my President because I refuse to recognize that he was born in the United States. He's dirt.

Got another name for him, my favorite is the long legged pimp. Obummer be the Pimp Master wth a strong hand!

Old 08-11-2012, 05:56 PM

7,975 posts, read 7,357,106 times
[quote=Unique27;25592609]According to who? You know darn well that a lot of you only want President Obama out of the white house because he is black...[/quote]

And that was why a lot of them wanted him in the White House in the first place.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:08 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,907,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
I fine it funny when people say that, I really don't think that McCain would have been a better president. Besides why do you all complain about that some black people voted for him because he was black? We have had all white presidents up until President Obama, not only that, but some of you had only voted for McCain because he is white!
heh .. sort of lets me off the hook .. heh .. I didn't vote for either one

A shrew is what it is, black or white
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies