Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 06:57 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,513,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It`s a harmless way for them to vent their hatred. They haven`t the guts to use the N word but we know what they`re thinking.
Your post would make sense if the same disrespect wasn't used for every President that ever held the office. Using the race card in instances such as this only makes you look foolish.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:01 PM

288 posts, read 283,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
do you think 90% of black people voted for Obama because because they knew all about his politics. or just because he was black. according to most liberal thinking black people would be the most racist. i would hate to see what would have happend if 90% of whites voted for Mc cain. white people would be label racist. but its ok with blacks doing it! .

So you are saying that 90% of black people only voted for President Obama because he is black? Black people are not as dumb as you think. There are some black people that voted for him because of his race just like there are some white people that voted for McCain just because he's white. Black people know more about politics then you may think, meaning that most voted for him because they agreed with his politics..

Old 08-11-2012, 07:07 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,680,438 times
Bush was called "W" out of affection, and also to differentiate him from his father.

I ADORE President Bush. I call him W.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Well Obama did have a deficit of a $4 trillion roll over into his administration from the Bush administration. But today he can proudly declare out national debt is now over $15 trillon. Obama had a lot to say about Bush and the $4 trillon debt. If he gets re-elected who is he going to blame for the $11 trillion (on top of the $4 trillion) while he was in office?

And exactly where did that money go??? His spending spree and having nothing to show for it is good enough reason for me not to give him respect for being reckless rather than responsible.
Obama inherited the deficit from a DEMOCRAT controlled house and senate, of which he was a part.

And you're correct. He has added and added and added to it.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:12 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
First and foremost, why don't you try reading and maybe then you can comprehend what is being said, I agreed with the poster that it was wrong to call michelle obama a "ho" because there is no evidence of that. It is really scary that our public schools are teaching people like you to respond without actually reading or even pay the littlest attention to a conversation.
Actually, in your post where I addressed you, you agreed with the poster that called Michelle a ho. These are your exact words.

I agree about Michelle Obama being a HO, for one, I don't have no proof she is, but my wife does say Michelle looks demonic..

And you criticize me about my reading comprehension when you seem to have forgotten what you said. How about learning correct English first, then you can criticize me

Old 08-11-2012, 07:15 PM

659 posts, read 1,015,219 times
Michelle Obama not only dresses like a clown but the ugliest meanest looking black woman I ever seen. Such an embarrassment to the country.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:25 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique27 View Post
So you are saying that 90% of black people only voted for President Obama because he is black? Black people are not as dumb as you think. There are some black people that voted for him because of his race just like there are some white people that voted for McCain just because he's white. Black people know more about politics then you may think, meaning that most voted for him because they agreed with his politics..
no did not say 90% of black voted for Obama because he is black! never did i said that! simple fact, 90% of blacks voted for Obama. my point was if 90% white people would have voted for mccain they, white folks would be labal racist!! just another fact! black people can be as dumb or as smart as any other race. the majority voted for him because he was a black man. he could have been adolfe hitler as long as his skin was black they would have voted for him!!

Old 08-11-2012, 07:36 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Ming View Post
Michelle Obama not only dresses like a clown but the ugliest meanest looking black woman I ever seen. Such an embarrassment to the country.
We should all dress like a clown then lol Embarrassment to our country are statements like this. It really makes us all look bad. It makes us look like a bunch of uneducated fools. Thanks

Old 08-11-2012, 07:47 PM

764 posts, read 597,567 times
What do you expect from people who spent eight years calling people unpatriotic if they questioned the Iraq Debacle or brought up the absolute indisputable fact that there were no ties between Iraq/Saddam and Al Qaeda? To live up to the "YA GOTTA RESPECT TEH PREZ OR U HATE THE MERICU!!1!" rhetoric? That all conventionally went away at the end of 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Obama inherited the deficit from a DEMOCRAT controlled house and senate, of which he was a part.

And you're correct. He has added and added and added to it.
Still harping on this bull****, huh? Yeah, I'm sure the 30 seat majority in the House (that's all they had) just sent a previously responsible, integrity having George Bush over the edge.

Old 08-11-2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
We should all dress like a clown then lol Embarrassment to our country are statements like this. It really makes us all look bad. It makes us look like a bunch of uneducated fools. Thanks
Yes, Moochelle makes us all look stupid. She is a hideous disgrace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
What do you expect from people who spent eight years calling people unpatriotic if they questioned the Iraq Debacle or brought up the absolute indisputable fact that there were no ties between Iraq/Saddam and Al Qaeda? To live up to the "YA GOTTA RESPECT TEH PREZ OR U HATE THE MERICU!!1!" rhetoric? That all conventionally went away at the end of 2008.

Still harping on this bull****, huh? Yeah, I'm sure the 30 seat majority in the House (that's all they had) just sent a previously responsible, integrity having George Bush over the edge.
Honey.................it doesn't matter if it was 1 or 30. A majority is just that. Sorry it's so difficult for you to comprehend.

YCFS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies