Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 07:38 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Although i see this as wrong, and yes a inmature act on part of the 28 yr old, she should know better. But no surprises here. Really nothing surprises me anymore.

This stuff has gone on in the past, and will continue in the future.

Some of you may not have a problem with this, sorry but i do. There was a husband and children involved. Any time children are in a situation as this one, is terrible on the family, and in this case, the 28 yr old inmature person is to blame.

And people want to know what is wrong with so many of our young today. Have all morals today, gone strickly down the drain, maybe this women should be chained. And she could satisify herself?
I have a problem with her behavior, but it's not criminal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2012, 08:38 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,170,612 times
Whenever some idiot teacher does this I can't for the life of me imagine why, surely they have watched the news like the rest of us. It is a black eye on the profession everytime it happens. Her behavior is wrong, she should never be able to teach again, and she should get in some trouble because she was in a position of authority over these kids, but 20 years?

Old 08-16-2012, 09:42 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,945,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
If the football players were within age of consent, and this was off school hour time, there should be no issue whatsoever with this situation other than her marital issues.
Are you going to ignore she has 3 children........guess they were easy to pawn off since she had no time for them. Damn children just get in the way sometimes.......... She's pathetic.........

Old 08-16-2012, 09:48 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,158,199 times
Beware of the soldiers' wives. Beware of the soldiers' wives.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinArmageddons View Post
If the football players were within age of consent, and this was off school hour time, there should be no issue whatsoever with this situation other than her marital issues.
Right, because it's not like this could create conflicts of interest or any other problems within the school if teachers start sleeping with students. After all, if something isn't illegal and it doesn't happen on school property, the school has no business dealing with it. Brilliant.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:51 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,369,707 times
Her poor kids. They are going to have a hell of a childhood.

Old 08-16-2012, 09:52 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,460,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
Where were these teachers when I was in high school?
Exactly

Old 08-16-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Whenever some idiot teacher does this I can't for the life of me imagine why, surely they have watched the news like the rest of us. It is a black eye on the profession everytime it happens. Her behavior is wrong, she should never be able to teach again, and she should get in some trouble because she was in a position of authority over these kids, but 20 years?
Would you like me to explain it to you? She's what, 28? She's got three kids and a soldier for a husband. He's not there a lot of the time and she's stuck with three kids. She hates the fact she can't go out and have fun and she has sexual needs that probably aren't being met. Few guys want to hook up with a mother of three, so she turns to the most available and willing partners.

The lesson in this to guys is to not get married and certainly do not have kids until you're in your late twenties or probably your thirties. You're more mature and you're, hopefully, wiser. There are few good reasons to get married, much less have three kids, in your twenties. And why in the world men and women in the service who aren't home often would make these types of decisions is mind-boggling. I can only imagine what the adultery rate is for spouses of service men and women.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:10 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,914,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
Beware of the soldiers' wives. Beware of the soldiers' wives.
You know....I try hard not to apply stigmas to groups. But the human brain just won't stop reminding you of anecdotes...especially when the stories or actual knowledge of these types of incidents are so frequent.

Old 08-16-2012, 10:10 PM

6,104 posts, read 5,993,815 times
What you really need to do is make this Texas High School an example of what happens when you embarass Texas High school football! Penn State the suckers, fire the coach, fire the Principal, have the school board piously condem the Coach and the Principal and get a distinguished Texas Law enforcement official to investigate the case so steps can be taken so it never happens again and lastly punish the football team, its fans and the players by making them forfeit all their games for the years this coach coached and bar them from playing for the Texas State High School Football Championship for the next 4 years! Since this school obviously has poor institutional controls threaten to take the school's accreditation away so future grads will not have an accredited dipolma!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies