Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2012, 09:31 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,273,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
Wow .. you Lib's have a real problem with that word indoctrination don't you?
Its apparent that you don't know what indoctrination is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2012, 09:32 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Do some heterosexual couples engage in oral and/or anal sex?

If at least one heterosexual couple have engaged in the act of oral and/or anal sex, they have indeed done exactly the same type of SEX that gay do.

So YOU fail like everyone else who says otherwise
I'll take my Gay friends word over yours .. sorry

If they say there's a difference, then I'll trust what they say

I think their premise is that in heterosexual cases, the male isn't granted the full experience of anal sex, like the woman might be .. plus, being since women are built differently with regard to nerve endings (she has more of them) in those general areas, the overall experience for a male giving her anal sex is different than if two males were giving each other anal sex.

Trust me on this one .. I've known these two Gay couples for quite a number of years .. the experience is absolutely not the same

Old 08-20-2012, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I'll take my Gay friends word over yours .. sorry
I doubt that you have gay friends (the first people to say they are not gay bahsers, are the very ones who announce they have gay friend)

If you had gay friends, you wouldn't be using such words as:
Gay Agenda
Gay indoctrination

I live and work in Hollywood. I'm surrounded by tons of gay and lesbian friends. I work with several gays, who are in loving relationships. I trust their word over yours.

I notice how you fail to answer a simple question:

Do some heterosexual couples engage in oral and/or anal sex?

Quote:
If they say there's a difference, then I'll trust what they say
I'll trust what my friends say over your non-existent gay friends. I know many bi-sexuals as well and they claim that any sexual act they engage in, whether with the opposite gender or the same, is the same no matter what. That the act is ENJOYABLE to both of them, and they get their "relief" that they seek.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
I
I think their premise is that in heterosexual cases, the male isn't granted the full experience of anal sex, like the woman might be .. plus, being since women are built differently with regard to nerve endings (she has more of them) in those general areas, the overall experience for a male giving her anal sex is different than if two males were giving each other anal sex.
I know many heterosexual couples where the male actually gets off when the woman will tickle their anus, or even lick them there. Some even go as so far as even having the women inserting their fingers into their partner's anus to get them off.

Quote:
Trust me on this one .. I've known these two Gay couples for quite a numberof years .. the experience is absolutely not the same

I have no reason to trust a word you say, since you use such terms as Gay Agenda and the Gay indoctrination. No friend of gay couples would ever denounce their lifestyle as being an Agenda or what they fight for in equality as being some type of indoctrination.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:42 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
I live and work in Hollywood.
Ah......... I understand now.

Six and seven is too young and 10 is too young for what they are proposing in Montana.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:
I doubt that you have gay friends (the first people to say they are not gay bahsers, are the very ones who announce they have gay friend)

If you had gay friends, you wouldn't be using such words as:
Gay Agenda
Gay indoctrination

Oh .. okay .. I'm sorry if my Gay friends aren't as PC as yours are .. My Gay friends even call each other qweeer, and fagggg .. do your Gay friends do that?

It's okay if I use the term Gay Agenda around themn, because they used it around me first .. as a matter of fact, that's where I got the term from in the first place ..

And what's even funnier, is that Jerry, when I first met him, laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to try to indoctrinate you" .. "You can't catch Gay either, so you don't have to worry about that"

so .. um .. pahleeze .. spare me the psych ..

Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,167,528 times
Quote:
I know many heterosexual couples where the male actually gets off when the woman will tickle their anus, or even lick them there. Some even go as so far as even having the women inserting their fingers into their partner's anus to get them off.
I can honestly say I don't that much detail about anyone's sex life that I know but my own. Why on Earth would this come up for discussion?

Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Ah......... I understand now.
What does that have to do with anything? Living in Hollywood has nothing do t o with the fact that by 10 years old, many girls are already starting puberty.

I've already stated that I knew a girl who was pregnant at 12 years old. Its never too young

Quote:
Six and seven is too young and 10 is too young for what they are proposing in Montana.
six is not too young to learn correct anatomy

seven is not too young to learn that those anatomy have a purpose, in a bad situation should not be touched by an adult.

by 10, full on EDUCATION is needed. Girls are having their periods by 10 years of age, and even then it can be too late for some.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:45 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
all kids should be taught that gay sex is wrong and SSM is an abomination!
Ah ha, your agenda finally shows it's ugly face...This thread isn't really about getting your questions answered at all is it? Why am I not surprised.

Old 08-20-2012, 09:50 PM

Quote:
I live and work in Hollywood.
heh ..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies