Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,132,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Yes, I would agree. Our government has been taken over by the elite globalist and they have some very bad things planned for our future.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:21 PM

174 posts, read 95,933 times
Quote:
There are some American's that are part of the "greatest power" but politicians like Obama are just puppets for their interests.
He's a regular serVANT.

He's always been precocious.

Old 09-12-2012, 12:29 PM

23,864 posts, read 24,105,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sanspeur again.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Quote:
Let me get this straight ... you would be ok with your government spraying ... "anything" ... over your head where you and your family and friends would be breathing it in or eat food that is laced with it?

Sorry ... you just lost a whole lot of credibility with me ...
Nothing like taking something to the extreme....

LMAO, when did you ever have any credibility here don9?

Old 09-12-2012, 06:16 PM

Ok, Don. The President is in town right now - he'll be speaking at Cashman in less than an hour. TWO DAYS AGO, I took this pic:

Looks like chemtrail spraying to me, two days before the President shows up... Am I wrong?

Earlier, you wrote:

Quote:
Snap a few picks of these so called chemtrails... you probably don't know what to look for and confuse them with normal clouds. If they are real aerosol spraying then it should stop soon.
Now, if what I photographed aren't chemtrails, then please explain what I should be looking for in order to properly differentiate between chemtrails and "normal clouds." Thanks.

Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,194,123 times
Quote:
There are millions of people around the world who see what the governments are doing and they are speaking out.
In conspiracy blogs, yes we know....

Quote:
There are many secret programs that the people would not like and can't detect because they can't see, hear or smell the evidence.
But thankfully we have people like you who have access and are privy to the most secret of secret plans, who risk their very lives and their families lives to disseminate this information to an oblivious world-wide population....

Quote:
But in the case of geoengineering they can because the government can't hide it. The government is trying to cover its tracts on many levels by changing methods, aerosols and propaganda but they still can't hide it and they know the people are becoming aware and very angry.
For 70 years there has been "chemspraying" and what is the result outside of some chemtrail detox pills and a cloudbuster weapon used to dissolve these chemical clouds of who knows what (outside of THE SHADOW and THEM, only THEY know THE TRUTH).....

Just where are all these very angry people don?

Quote:
This is why there is a government global propaganda campaign to make the people think that global warming is a imminent crisis and we must take drastic actions to counter it ... and the only logical option is geoengineering (aerosol spraying) the atmosphere using existing aircraft.
Care to show us what this government global propaganda campaign is?

What government is behind this fiendish global propaganda campaign don?

Care to show us one accredited proven aircraft photo that is spraying this mystifying deadly cloud of chemicals don?

Oh hey don, drop over to the Science forum, they are discussing the sounds HAARP is generating to control the planes you say are chemtrail sprayers:

//www.city-data.com/forum/scien...ge-sounds.html

Old 09-12-2012, 07:08 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,058 times
delete

Old 09-12-2012, 08:29 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,185 times
Look ... contrails in a X pattern can be seen from space ... Oh My!

The transatlantic jet trails visible from space: How 'contrails' can stay in the sky for up to 14 hours

Old 09-12-2012, 08:33 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,971,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Ok, Don. The President is in town right now - he'll be speaking at Cashman in less than an hour. TWO DAYS AGO, I took this pic:

Looks like chemtrail spraying to me, two days before the President shows up... Am I wrong?

Earlier, you wrote:

Now, if what I photographed aren't chemtrails, then please explain what I should be looking for in order to properly differentiate between chemtrails and "normal clouds." Thanks.
For someone who adamantly denies aerosol spraying "chemtrails" exist you sure seem to be interested in watching and imaging them ...

Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
You obviously didn't actually read the article...

BTW, would you care to explain why "they" would be "spraying" off the coast of Newfoundland? The prevailing winds would carry the "chem" east and dump it in the ocean. Should we expect to see albacore with Morgellons now?

Oh, and please respond to the post above that included the photo I took two days ago. If you're to be believed, that photo should have been impossible to take, as the "spraying" should have stopped five days previous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies