Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2012, 11:18 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,229,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
the word gay has no business in a youngsters vocabulary any more then as Paris Hilton says, the disgusting gay activities
The word gay was used a lot of the time when I was in middle school and high school. That was over 10+ years ago. What are you on about?

Do you ever have something meaningful to add to a conversation? You have no point, no logic, you clearly lack intelligence and a sound mind.

I really wonder how you're not in a mental institution.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
well you give it a go then... maybe you can be more clear in describing a group of people who define and express themselves focused on and within a passage for rot.
Seriously, what?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
A passage for rot? What the hell are you talking about??
gay guys, what they do to each other and we all know what that is... including the spread of disease....if society can have Mothers against drunk driving, it should certainly be expected to find people against disease spreaders.
What the HELL are you talking about? Dude, seriously. Learn how to construct a sentence and sound somewhat intelligent with presenting your point.

You always sound like you're quote mining and this is a discussion forum!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:23 PM

Quote:
it might be an idea to aquaint yourself with CDC, prof statistics and the well known that DC is now at least 3% hiv....ya , the women are getting the disease from bi guys who are not telling them what they have been up to...nice huh..? then you may be able to establish yourself as a competent correspondent.
Okay again - what the hell are you talking about? Is it so hard to sound forth coming with your sentence? Can you use proper grammar and punctuation to present your idea to the rest of us? Your tone in your posts sound muted, unintelligent, muffled, and just down right passive-aggressive. How you stand the test of time is beyond me.

Try that again, please.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
who taught you logic, Nancy Pelosi ?
What does she have to do with anything and what the HELL are you on about!?

Contribute to the topic at hand, for crying out loud!

Old 10-01-2012, 11:25 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer
plain and simple the gay act cannot do anything but remark to the intentional extermination of the human race and therefore a logo in keeping with the dim intentional act is required, not a socially or fashionably recognizable contributory term, such as union or marriage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
What?
Quote:
The word gay was used a lot of the time when I was in middle school and high school. That was over 10+ years ago. What are you on about?

Do you ever have something meaningful to add to a conversation? You have no point, no logic, you clearly lack intelligence and a sound mind.

I really wonder how you're not in a mental institution.
Quote:
Seriously, what?
LMAO

Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps English is not "stargazzer's" first language?

Old 10-01-2012, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
Dont care if a straight couple make out and he feels her up in front of me. At least it's not vomit material.
Actually I'm against PDA - period. Homosexual couple or heterosexual couple...that sort of thing is meant for closed doors and out of the view of the public.

Holding hands and hugging is fine, maybe a kiss on the cheek; however, making out and kissing in the view of everyone to see? No thanks. I don't want to see ANYONE doing that - straight or gay. It's not needed and not wanted, so people need to stop doing it.

PDA = vomit material.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:28 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer
who taught you logic, Nancy Pelosi ?
Quote:
What does she have to do with anything and what the HELL are you on about!?

Contribute to the topic at hand, for crying out loud!
Hahahahahaha

I had a really rotten evening; thanks so much for making me laugh.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverboat Gambler View Post
It sure does. God made men to like women!
If God made everything, then how many homosexuals does he have to put on *his* Earth in order for homosexuals to be accepted?

Or are they spawns of Satan? In that case: Homosexuals are spawns of Satan. Satan is a spawn of God. Therefore, Homosexuals are spawns of God.

See how logic works? You missed out on that class.

Old 10-01-2012, 11:31 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
LMAO

Am I the only one who thinks that perhaps English is not "stargazzer's" first language?
Double-talk...language that appears to be earnest and meaningful but in fact is a mixture of sense and nonsense. 2. : inflated, involved, and often deliberately ambiguous
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies