Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM

4,213 posts, read 5,837,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Yawn. Compared to the anti-women policies of the GOP, this issue is a cat fart in the wind. Your post simply drips with desperation.
Please share the anti-women policies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Actually its much more preferable than the GOP constantly trying to remote control our vaginas.
Sorry not happening, it is a fabrication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipoetry View Post
This woman thinks Romney is a lying twerp.
You are welcome to your opinion but please share his lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Why do assume women would have a different point of view than men on this issue?? That's right, they should be home cooking for their husbands.
Actually I would be willing to stay home cooking for my college educated wife instead of driving a truck for underpay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Do you really think that the women reading this thread can't see through your patriarchal and patronizing attempt to "manipulate" us here?

As women, god help us if Mitt were to win. There'd be a ban on choice, no equal pay for equal work, to name just two of his positions on women's issues. So you have to be living in a world of delusions if you think you're going to sway anyone who can see through his crap to vote for him.
There would not be a ban on choice, nor equal pay for equal work, that is just lying propoganda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's why the republicans hate us Democrats so much. The only part you missed is that Democratic women ROCK both between the sheets AND in the board room.

There is nothing they can't do.
Apparently they can't keep their legs shut and need free birth control.

Quote:
I'm a woman and a voter, and what I "feel" is that you're wrong; I don't see a lie.
You can't, wow it is right in front of you but you can't see it. Sorry we can't help those who wont help themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
See, the thing is, we are not brainless bimbos and the only body part I think with is my brain. That's why the OP and the rest of this thread is an epic FAIL.
Really, you use your brain, I am surprised because most people who use their brains don't need free birthcontrol or Planned Parenthood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I really wonder if you and others like you have any idea how many mammograms women can have after age 50 when Obamacare kids in. I will help by telling you that it is half as many as the American Cancer Society says they should have and after 74 none at all. in case you can do some simple math let me tell you that after age 50 the Society says all women should have those things annually. Women like my wife have to have them twice a year, according to the clinic she goes to. I wonder if this rule is just a bit anti-women in nature. What do you say?
Good point it seems to be aimed at the deaf and blind, nice try though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many mammograms will you be allowed to have under Obamacare? Just half of what the American Cancer Society says all women over 50 should have and aftr 74 none. Now which part of your body gets cancer more often, the breasts or the vagina?
I don't think very many liberals know the answer to your question. HINT: it begins with "b".

Quote:
My point was that Mitt Romney is against choice. If Romney were to have to opportunity to appoint any USSC Justices, that's will be a very bad thing for Roe v. Wade. I know that Romney can't literally "ban" choice, but he will work hard to restrict choice as drastically as possible. And then we have to worry about those "personhood" laws...........geeezzz.
Personhood laws, cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I say women will die if Mitt Romney gets his wish and he "get's rid of" (his words) Planned Parenthood which screens for breast and ovarian cancer. One more time, Roy. Who's going to pay for poor women to get screened? You? Mitt? Tell us. Tell us where poor women are going to go if there is no Obamacare and Mitt gets rid of Planned Parenthood.

To the OP: None of us know the truth of what happened at the consulate yet. So, unlike you, I'm unwilling to call anyone a liar. Neither am I willing to use the deaths of four Americans to make political points. But you go right ahead. The Republicans are stooping low enough to do it. Sad. Americans are dead and the Republicans are using it to make a little hay.

And here's what I don't like: The Republican ticket of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. How's that?

We'll all wait now to be told who is going to pay for poverty stricken women to get their cancer screenings if PP is abolished and there is no Obamacare. Tick tock. Tick tock. Cancer cells grow every second.
You do realize their is no Planned Parent for miles were I live but there are other clinics which serve just fine without politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 08:50 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
That's why the republicans hate us Democrats so much. The only part you missed is that Democratic women ROCK both between the sheets AND in the board room.

There is nothing they can't do.
Sad, very sad, and disgusting.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:51 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ford Beebe View Post
Yawn. Compared to the anti-women policies of the GOP, this issue is a cat fart in the wind. Your post simply drips with desperation.
Couldnt say it any better.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:54 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
Please spell out the "anti-women" policies of the GOP specifically..

Old 10-18-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone. I just asked a question of women, because women will decide this election. It's obvious that Obama and company have been misleading the American people about Libya. You don't see any problem here, because all you care about is abortion.

I asked because polls show that half of the women in America disagree with you and are voting for Romney.

I did get an honest answer from you. Thank You.

Why can half of the women in this country see impropriety in the White House and the other half not see anything?
She's one of the people who know 0bama misled us about Libya, but she is okay with it, because he only misled us to try and calm Muslims over the YouTube video trailer. He can lie to us, if it's for political gains. I know, sheep to the slaughter, sick, isn't it?

Old 10-18-2012, 09:04 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
My point was that Mitt Romney is against choice. If Romney were to have to opportunity to appoint any USSC Justices, that's will be a very bad thing for Roe v. Wade. I know that Romney can't literally "ban" choice, but he will work hard to restrict choice as drastically as possible. And then we have to worry about those "personhood" laws...........geeezzz.
Congress can outlaw the legal murder of a fetus anytime they want. And they can keep the Supreme Court from ever listening to a case about the legal murder of a fetus in the future.

But they haven't done it in the last 40 years.

It's a non-issue.

Anyone that thinks the legal murder of a fetus is going to be illegal is delusional. Or stoopid.

How many female fetuses have been legally murdered because of Roe v. Wade?????
And people that want it overturned are "anti-woman"? LMFAO.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 PM

513 posts, read 581,194 times
This thread is a testament to how backward-thinking, juvenile, and narcissistic modern American women truly are. I mean to think that the entire world revolves around them and their private parts is beyond ludicrous. I mean if you listen to liberal women on CD, it's basically come down to this...

"If you don't give me free birth control, I'm gonna pump out babies like there's no tomorrow and go on welfare nanny nanny boo boo"

"If you don't give me free abortions I'll kill my babies with a coat-hanger"

"If you don't pay me what I say I'm worth, I'll sue your company away from you"

I mean it's no wonder divorce rates are skyrocketing and birthrates are near zero. Most men would rather put a gun to their head than live with women like this.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
I say women will die if Mitt Romney gets his wish and he "get's rid of" (his words) Planned Parenthood which screens for breast and ovarian cancer. One more time, Roy. Who's going to pay for poor women to get screened? You? Mitt? Tell us. Tell us where poor women are going to go if there is no Obamacare and Mitt gets rid of Planned Parenthood.

To the OP: None of us know the truth of what happened at the consulate yet. So, unlike you, I'm unwilling to call anyone a liar. Neither am I willing to use the deaths of four Americans to make political points. But you go right ahead. The Republicans are stooping low enough to do it. Sad. Americans are dead and the Republicans are using it to make a little hay.

And here's what I don't like: The Republican ticket of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. How's that?

We'll all wait now to be told who is going to pay for poverty stricken women to get their cancer screenings if PP is abolished and there is no Obamacare. Tick tock. Tick tock. Cancer cells grow every second.
Good grief. So if the federal government does not fund something, it goes away? If true, then our country has been destroyed, and replaced with some alien clone. OMG!!!!

Get real, we are the United States of America, and we get it done, we do not perish unless mommy gub'ment is not holding us by the hand, as if we were a helpless two year old child. Have you ever heard of...shhhh... city, county and states? apparently, if a president is not providing it, thru some big expensive federal program, then it ceases to exist.

Good grief, some people need to go get some self respect, or get out of my sight.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:28 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Typical liberal woman:
Attached Thumbnails
Women - Do You Like Being Lied To By This Administration?-3414_4702877936638_755321502_n.jpg  

Old 10-18-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
This thread is a testament to how backward-thinking, juvenile, and narcissistic modern American women truly are. I mean to think that the entire world revolves around them and their private parts is beyond ludicrous. I mean if you listen to liberal women on CD, it's basically come down to this...

"If you don't give me free birth control, I'm gonna pump out babies like there's no tomorrow and go on welfare nanny nanny boo boo"

"If you don't give me free abortions I'll kill my babies with a coat-hanger"

"If you don't pay me what I say I'm worth, I'll sue your company away from you"

I mean it's no wonder divorce rates are skyrocketing and birthrates are near zero. Most men would rather put a gun to their head than live with women like this.
These must be paid drones by the Obama campaign. No way that real people can be so shallow as to think like these 'tards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies