Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 09:30 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
This thread is a testament to how backward-thinking, juvenile, and narcissistic modern American women truly are. I mean to think that the entire world revolves around them and their private parts is beyond ludicrous. I mean if you listen to liberal women on CD, it's basically come down to this...

"If you don't give me free birth control, I'm gonna pump out babies like there's no tomorrow and go on welfare nanny nanny boo boo"

"If you don't give me free abortions I'll kill my babies with a coat-hanger"

"If you don't pay me what I say I'm worth, I'll sue your company away from you"

I mean it's no wonder divorce rates are skyrocketing and birthrates are near zero. Most men would rather put a gun to their head than live with women like this.
Its also quite a testament to neocon men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 09:32 PM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
Typical liberal woman:
They are the same morons who think "free government health care" is free, but the military is not.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Its also quite a testament to neocon men.
What the hell does the term neocon have to do with this? Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?

Old 10-18-2012, 09:35 PM

The closer we get to the landslide defeat of Obama , the more whacked out and delusional these libs will become.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
What the hell does the term neocon have to do with this? Do you even know what the hell you are talking about?
That ringing in your ears is actually cognitive dissonance...whapping yourself on the head wont help.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:41 PM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times
Quote:
The closer we get to the landslide defeat of Obama , the more whacked out and delusional these libs will become.
I hope they all move to Canada as promised when Romney is elected.

No I don't. I like to visit Canada once in a while.

I hope they all go to PyongYong or Moscow. They would fit in good there.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:29 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,370,302 times
Quote:
We have been told by 0bama that democratic women think with their body parts, not their brains, and have so much sex that they need all kinds of free birth control, or they cannot function.
Can you put that quote here because I can't seem to remember President Obama saying this. Thanks.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:16 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,483,289 times
Even though the comments on this thread have come mainly from feminists mouthing off as usual, the polls show that half of American women are voting for Romney.

So, although half of the women in America care about abortion only and would support Obama if he were a terrorist himself, the other half have seen through the lies that he has put out concerning Libya.

Liberal women can't seem to trick Conservative women into joining their single issue ranks. And that is a problem for Liberal women. It compels them to lash out. Conservative women seem more well rounded as people. That's why they are able to see that "It's the economy Stupid".

Obama's "cover up" about Libya has proven that he will lie about anything to save his skin. Fortunately, half of this country's women find this unacceptable.

Old 10-19-2012, 06:24 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I really wonder if you and others like you have any idea how many mammograms women can have after age 50 when Obamacare kids in. I will help by telling you that it is half as many as the American Cancer Society says they should have and after 74 none at all. in case you can do some simple math let me tell you that after age 50 the Society says all women should have those things annually. Women like my wife have to have them twice a year, according to the clinic she goes to. I wonder if this rule is just a bit anti-women in nature. What do you say?
Actually they changed the recommendations years ago, and it wasn't Obamacare, as you are hinting at.
New Mammography Screening Guidelines - Harvard Health Publications

Old 10-19-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Even though the comments on this thread have come mainly from feminists mouthing off as usual, the polls show that half of American women are voting for Romney.

So, although half of the women in America care about abortion only and would support Obama if he were a terrorist himself, the other half have seen through the lies that he has put out concerning Libya.

Liberal women can't seem to trick Conservative women into joining their single issue ranks. And that is a problem for Liberal women. It compels them to lash out. Conservative women seem more well rounded as people. That's why they are able to see that "It's the economy Stupid".

Obama's "cover up" about Libya has proven that he will lie about anything to save his skin. Fortunately, half of this country's women find this unacceptable.
You have totally misread the feminine mind, as usual.
I dont know why men even try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies