Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2012, 06:42 AM

4,877 posts, read 4,509,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You have totally misread the feminine mind, as usual.
I dont know why men even try.
And you have totally misread the masculine mind, as usual.
I don't know why women even try.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2012, 06:52 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioIstheBest View Post
And you have totally misread the masculine mind, as usual.
I don't know why women even try.
Sorry you havent figured it out that women know how mens minds work, we figured it out while y'all were still in the womb.
Try again.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:47 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post

get out of my sight.
Bye!

Take two giant steps further to the right and get nice and comfy. Gosh, I love the First Amendment. We can use it and then watch some people get all hot and bothered when something said touches a nerve. Thank you Founding Fathers for the Right to Annoy.

(Sadly, your representative from Kansas chose not to respond. We'll just have to fight on. You might want to cover your eyes lest we upset you again.)

Last edited by DewDropInn; 10-19-2012 at 08:00 AM..

Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Obama has had conflicting explanations about our Ambassador being killed in Benghazi.

All his acolytes have told the American people different stories concerning Libya.

Obama, Hillary, Carney, Axelrod, Susan Rice and many more have tried to point fingers at anyone but themselves.

SOMEONE IS LYING. To reduce political damage to Barack Obama.

Women -- how does that make you feel as a voter?
Apparently, as long as these sexaholic, democrat women only vote with their "lady parts," they will vote for anyone who promises to force others to pay for their free birth control pills and condoms.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:10 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,001,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We have been told by 0bama that democratic women think with their body parts, not their brains, and have so much sex that they need all kinds of free birth control, or they cannot function.
Sounds like I'm going to have to find a "democratic woman" and see if I have a better relationship....

Oh, wait.... I AM married to a democratic woman.....

Old 10-19-2012, 08:12 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,219,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
Sounds like I'm going to have to find a "democratic woman" and see if I have a better relationship....

I'm surprised you have enough strength left to post...

Old 10-19-2012, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Bye!
He said for you get some self respect, or get out of his sight, and you say "bye"??? Why would you dis yourself like that?

Old 10-19-2012, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post

i really don't get it, the Obama campaign characterizes women as being so shallow, that they only vote with their "lady parts" and these women are not upset about it?? Wow, maybe democrat women truly have no self respect. So much for trying to be respected as equals, or trying to break that glass ceiling.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:36 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,012,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
i really don't get it, the Obama campaign characterizes women as being so shallow, that they only vote with their "lady parts" and these women are not upset about it?? Wow, maybe democrat women truly have no self respect. So much for trying to be respected as equals, or trying to break that glass ceiling.
Heres the deal.....we are smart enough to know the above is yet another RW meme.

Old 10-19-2012, 09:22 AM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Please spell out the "anti-women" policies of the GOP specifically..
They want to BAN birth control and Abortion regardless of the reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies