Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 07:48 PM

994 posts, read 725,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Do you really think that the women reading this thread can't see through your patriarchal and patronizing attempt to "manipulate" us here?

As women, god help us if Mitt were to win. There'd be a ban on choice, no equal pay for equal work, to name just two of his positions on women's issues. So you have to be living in a world of delusions if you think you're going to sway anyone who can see through his crap to vote for him.
You say that Mitt would ban choice and equal pay for equal work and then you accuse someone else of manipulation? Wow, that's a pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard of one.

Fortunately, it's your crap - not his - that voters are increasingly seeing through.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 07:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Absolutely.
Have you figured out how many mammograms you will get to have if Obamacare is left as law?

Old 10-18-2012, 07:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How many mammograms will you be allowed to have under Obamacare? Just half of what the American Cancer Society says all women over 50 should have and aftr 74 none. Now which part of your body gets cancer more often, the breasts or the vagina?
I'd guess that for some women, especially those who get their health care at Planned Parenthood, a mammogram is better than none. Mitt Romney would send women to the E.R.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Have you figured out how many mammograms you will get to have if Obamacare is left as law?
What's your obsession with mammograms? If you want to tell me what you think, then just tell me.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
You say that Mitt would ban choice and equal pay for equal work and then you accuse someone else of manipulation? Wow, that's a pot calling the kettle black if I ever heard of one.

Fortunately, it's your crap - not his - that voters are increasingly seeing through.
what the hell does that ^^^ mean?

Old 10-18-2012, 07:56 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
We have been told by 0bama that democratic women think with their body parts, not their brains, and have so much sex that they need all kinds of free birth control, or they cannot function.
Yep. They need the government to keep them from getting pregnant.

Morons, these women are.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
What if Mitt allows Congress to use properly passed laws to deal with CHOICE? What if he doesn't try to do it with Executive Order as Obama does so many things? Surely you can answer me about that.
My point was that Mitt Romney is against choice. If Romney were to have to opportunity to appoint any USSC Justices, that's will be a very bad thing for Roe v. Wade. I know that Romney can't literally "ban" choice, but he will work hard to restrict choice as drastically as possible. And then we have to worry about those "personhood" laws...........geeezzz.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:02 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
I really wonder if you and others like you have any idea how many mammograms women can have after age 50 when Obamacare kids in. I will help by telling you that it is half as many as the American Cancer Society says they should have and after 74 none at all. in case you can do some simple math let me tell you that after age 50 the Society says all women should have those things annually. Women like my wife have to have them twice a year, according to the clinic she goes to. I wonder if this rule is just a bit anti-women in nature. What do you say?
I say women will die if Mitt Romney gets his wish and he "get's rid of" (his words) Planned Parenthood which screens for breast and ovarian cancer. One more time, Roy. Who's going to pay for poor women to get screened? You? Mitt? Tell us. Tell us where poor women are going to go if there is no Obamacare and Mitt gets rid of Planned Parenthood.

To the OP: None of us know the truth of what happened at the consulate yet. So, unlike you, I'm unwilling to call anyone a liar. Neither am I willing to use the deaths of four Americans to make political points. But you go right ahead. The Republicans are stooping low enough to do it. Sad. Americans are dead and the Republicans are using it to make a little hay.

And here's what I don't like: The Republican ticket of Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. How's that?

We'll all wait now to be told who is going to pay for poverty stricken women to get their cancer screenings if PP is abolished and there is no Obamacare. Tick tock. Tick tock. Cancer cells grow every second.

Old 10-18-2012, 08:17 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,659 times
Quote:
Do you really think that the women reading this thread can't see through your patriarchal and patronizing attempt to "manipulate" us here?

As women, god help us if Mitt were to win. There'd be a ban on choice, no equal pay for equal work, to name just two of his positions on women's issues. So you have to be living in a world of delusions if you think you're going to sway anyone who can see through his crap to vote for him.
I'm not trying to manipulate anyone. I just asked a question of women, because women will decide this election. It's obvious that Obama and company have been misleading the American people about Libya. You don't see any problem here, because all you care about is abortion.

I asked because polls show that half of the women in America disagree with you and are voting for Romney.

I did get an honest answer from you. Thank You.

Why can half of the women in this country see impropriety in the White House and the other half not see anything?

Old 10-18-2012, 08:36 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
We'll all wait now to be told who is going to pay for poverty stricken women to get their cancer screenings if PP is abolished and there is no Obamacare.

Planned Parenthood is not going to be abolished.

Planned Parenthood will survive without government grants. If Democrats care as much as they say they do, then wealthy Dems will increase private contributions to make up the difference.

Concerning Libya. There wouldn't be an issue if the administration had been straight forward with the American people from the beginning. Instead they tried to deceive us.

I know Obama won't lose your vote.

But, he will lose votes because of this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies