Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2012, 11:40 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,941,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I understood that was a gated community...as well he trespassed on others property running off, we know this. It appears you would then have no argument, with any other point in my post and fully agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Yes, the confrontation between Zimmerman and The Skittlesbandit occured on PRIVATE PROPERTY.

I think The Skittlesbandit was scoping out properties to....well, to "refer to" in the future.
First of all, it was a "gated" community in the sense that the residents had to enter a code to get into it. There was no guard, however. Who reported that he trespassed? How do you know he didn't enter a code to open the gate? I'm sure he had the gate code. There was no sign by the gate to "check with George Zimmerman after entering this community."

Second, he was staying in one of the townhomes with his Dad. In fact, if you knew anything about the facts, you'd know he was gunned down on the path that leads to the home where he was staying with his father. Now, go back to your Stormfront blogs. They miss you.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:53 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,938,737 times
I think what any of you actually think happened is far from being the truth,. I think that is why we have a court system to determine guilt and innocense instead of a bunch of tabloid reading idiots deciding. I think there has already been too much publicity which could result in a miscarriage of justice. I think we all need to admit that we were not there and we do not KNOW what happened. We are all recieving second hand information at best. I think those who have already decided innocense or guilt are IDIOTS!!!!!

Old 12-05-2012, 06:04 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,214,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Can you determine he Martin) wasn't acting in self defense? Zimmerman's injuries hardly look like someone being "beaten to death".

Again, had Zimmerman not tried to be all Billy Badass none of this would have happened.

Yet another deluded ignorer of facts..... LOL

Old 12-05-2012, 07:28 AM

507 posts, read 1,538,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post

Thank God he was able to get his gun out and stop this violent person from deliberatly intentionally in the process of killing him,
Thank God??

Is that you Zimmerman? Trying to pass this off as "God's will"??

The delusional so called godly christain wingnuts who think we all can't see their seething racism are anything but godly.

The child killer will be convicted. Mark my words. He will go to prison where he belongs for a very long time.

Old 12-05-2012, 08:51 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrainOfSalt View Post
Thank God??

Is that you Zimmerman? Trying to pass this off as "God's will"??

The delusional so called godly christain wingnuts who think we all can't see their seething racism are anything but godly.

The child killer will be convicted. Mark my words. He will go to prison where he belongs for a very long time.
Child killer! Oh, that's a good one!

Someone's got a lot of research to do.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:23 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtundra View Post
No, it sounds like ur saying we aren't allowed to defend ourselves from thug teenagers.
I believe Zimmerman was 28.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:26 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
You don't bring fists to a gunfight.
You don't stalk unarmed teenagers with a gun, especially after the cops tell you not to.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,214,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You don't stalk unarmed teenagers with a gun, especially after the cops tell you not to.

He was returning to his vehicle as instructed when attacked by Trayvon, the map of the scene where the fight took place and his statements confirm this. Also there are a few witnesses, but they may have re-canted out of fear.

Key:
A – The Clubhouse for Retreat at Twin Lakes.
B – Community mailboxes.
C – Where George Zimmerman parked his truck.
D – Brandy Green’s Townhouse, where Trayvon was staying.
E – Zimmerman stopped and completed his 911 call for approximately eighty seconds.
F – The fight and shooting took place in this area.
G – Eyewitness “John’s” townhouse.
Let’s take a look at how events unfolded during the original 911 call Zimmerman made to report Trayvon as a suspicious person.

Here’s an estimate of Trayvon’s route back to Brandy Green’s townhouse with 911 call times included:

Old 12-05-2012, 11:54 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
[b]He was returning to his vehicle as instructed when attacked by Trayvon, the map of the scene where the fight took place and his statements confirm this. Also there are a few witnesses, but they may have re-canted out of fear.

Yeah, and I would bet he made a left turn onto the sidewalk as he was 'returning to his vehicle'.
I would also bet he followed Martin down that sidewalk, whereupon Martin may have gotten worried or scared of someone following him.

BTW, what would witnesses have to fear?

Old 12-05-2012, 12:04 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Yeah, and I would bet he made a left turn onto the sidewalk as he was 'returning to his vehicle'.
I would also bet he followed Martin down that sidewalk, whereupon Martin may have gotten worried or scared of someone following him.

BTW, what would witnesses have to fear?
In the early days after the shooting and when the Black Panthers and some black politicians were spewing their hatred and calls for retribution, some witnesses clammed up and declined to repeat their original statements. Weren't you around then? Have you forgotten how volatile it was then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies