Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 07:03 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times

Advertisements

Obama has a foreign policy of revenge. Let it happen then send in a drone. What a hero am I!

I won't prevent a terror attack but sure as all heck will follow Biden's plan of a war conducted with drones. So rest assured after you get killed I'll fire off a drone and then go to my safe room.

Likewise, whenever Obama gets caught doing something devious, he sacrifices a member of his administration. Who will take the bullet for obama this time?

Hillary tried but it was apparent her attempt was not believable and did not put to rest the questions now begging for answers. In fact it just intensified the quest.

The biggest question mark was uttered by Carnwey when he vehemently denied the bengazi attack had nothing to do with American, read that Obama's policies. why would he make such a claim when everyone was supposedly waiting for definitive information before they made any conclusive statements. Oops! but wait Obama et al did make definitive statements and told us it was the video that caused the deaths of 4 Americans!

Bengazi is the fifth terror attack on US soil.

Shoe bomber set off a bomb
Times square bomber set off a bomb
Ft hood reclassified as workplace violence
Recruiter in AL classified as random act of violence
Bengazi embassy

If any of the retired officers lied, prosecute them. If they are telling the truth prosecute Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2012, 07:16 AM

876 posts, read 709,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
My sources confirm that Obama did indeed witness the attack on the CIA compound in real time. Additionally, they said he was wearing a beret given to him by a French communist and smoking a clove cigarette. Furthermore he was the one that yelled "stand down!" "stand down!" when the Ambassador was pleading for reinforcements. They said Obama just laughed and went in the other room to listen to hip hop. (Apparently, sources are saying Obama is a big fan Wu Tang Clan wouldn't you know?)

If only we could get the word out? Maybe Romney could win?

It is really sad that you think this is a joke. I realize that you love obama and desperately want to cling to the idea that he is perfect, but American soil was invaded and 4 Americans died. One of those men was Ty Woods. He was told to not go help and to stand down 3 times. He disobeyed orders because he knew it was the right thing to do. He knew that he might die and that if he didn't die, he would probably be court Martialed for disobeying orders. He called and begged for more help. And obama did NOTHING! He gave his life to save others and now the obama administration is lying to us. But, to you, it's funny. Would your blind faith in obama remain if Ty Woods had been your son? He didn't even look Ty woods father in the eye when he was giving his condolensces. Hillary looked him in the eye though when she blamed that stupid POS movie. They are liars. Yup, that's real damn funny.

Old 10-29-2012, 09:53 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
What kind of stupid ass person with the anniversary of 9/11 approaching, would not on his own, give more security, in that part of the region.

With what was taking place months before, and from the actions on the ground, and from the security request from poor Soul Steven's dating to 6/0/12 and to deny those request.
Their death, must be accounted for, and who was totally responsible, must be punished.

I don't give a damn, who is responsible, someone did not use his head, and needs to step to the plate like a Man, and not a gosh dang Wuss.

Any other President other then Obama, would be answering questions by now, and this would be headline news each and every day, until we had answers. You know it? this is no different.

Old 10-29-2012, 10:28 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
What kind of stupid ass person with the anniversary of 9/11 approaching, would not on his own, give more security, in that part of the region.

With what was taking place months before, and from the actions on the ground, and from the security request from poor Soul Steven's dating to 6/0/12 and to deny those request.
Their death, must be accounted for, and who was totally responsible, must be punished.

I don't give a damn, who is responsible, someone did not use his head, and needs to step to the plate like a Man, and not a gosh dang Wuss.

Any other President other then Obama, would be answering questions by now, and this would be headline news each and every day, until we had answers. You know it? this is no different.
Read the entire article. Very good summary of some of the events and how it relates to the attack.

Quote:
Obama himself is stonewalling. During a Friday interview in Denver, the president revealed he was determined to postpone any revelation about Benghazi until after the election. “The election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened,” said Obama in answer to questions about possible denials of aid, and whether it’s fair that Americans will have to wait until after the election to find out the results of an investigation. On Saturday, Obama upped the ante, telling ”Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough that “if we find out there was a big breakdown and somebody didn’t do their job, they’ll be held accountable. Ultimately as Commander-in-Chief I am responsible and I don’t shy away from that responsibility.”

But with the mainstream media refusing to press Obama and other administration officials on the facts surrounding the attack, it is unlikely there will be a breakthrough any time soon. If more concrete information emerges, it will certainly be after the election. In that case, win or lose, the Obama administration will face much more limited consequences for its lethal decisions.
Benghazi and the Lethal Price of Arming Jihadists

Don't you love it. Other people will be held accountable, but not him - he's just "responsible". Holding back info until after the election isn't being political???

He's irreponsible and will be held accountable.

Old 10-29-2012, 11:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Read the entire article. Very good summary of some of the events and how it relates to the attack.

Don't you love it. Other people will be held accountable, but not him - he's just "responsible". Holding back info until after the election isn't being political???

No i don't respect in any way, a President who is stonewalling, and that is just what the hell he is doing till after the election.

Doesn't sit well with me.

Very funny, that this President does not mind holding everyone else accoutable for their actions, except himself!

I rather have had the truth from day one, instead of it exploding into a grandscale lie. A lie then told by many, that i cannot apprehend.

This was a huge error, and thus for this huge mistake, lifes were taken to early from us and from their families.

This clearly as has been stated, did not have to happen this way.

My President, Democrat or Republician, in a situation as this, i respect the truth, no matter what the truth is, we then deal with it. But the lies, that were told day in and day out, this show, that show, looking into the camera and the many lies, that i do not condone.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:26 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
No i don't respect in any way, a President who is stonewalling, and that is just what the hell he is doing till after the election.

Doesn't sit well with me.

Very funny, that this President does not mind holding everyone else accoutable for their actions, except himself!

I rather have had the truth from day one, instead of it exploding into a grandscale lie. A lie then told by many, that i cannot apprehend.

This was a huge error, and thus for this huge mistake, lifes were taken to early from us and from their families.

This clearly as has been stated, did not have to happen this way.

My President, Democrat or Republician, in a situation as this, i respect the truth, no matter what the truth is, we then deal with it. But the lies, that were told day in and day out, this show, that show, looking into the camera and the many lies, that i do not condone.
TBH, from everything I'm reading, it's going to be a very hard truth to deal with.

Old 10-29-2012, 12:38 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,227,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post

LOL Obama has proven himself to be a master of finding someone else to blame.
He is the POTUS. First the embassy in Egypt is attacked. Then the attack on our embassy in Libya.
Either he is commander and chief and staying on top or he was loafing on the job.
Whose fault would it be that the POTUS was not kept up to date?
Come on people this isn't a small town mayor kept out of the loop by a part time cop.
First the lies blaming a video and now No one told me BS.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:27 PM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What kind of an idiot actually thinks this is impeachable?
I think you need to turn that around. Nixon was sent packing for a lot less.

Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
What kind of an idiot actually thinks this is impeachable?

What kind of idiot thinks that this IS NOT an impeachable offense!

This is a gross dereliction of duty which resulted in the deaths of four men. Obama was warned by his Secretary of State and the Libyans. He denied available military aid to men who were subsequently killed. This is one of the biggest scandals in US history.

If Obama is re-elected (unlikely) he will face impeachment for this. If not, he will need that Romney pardon.

Old 10-30-2012, 12:00 AM

7,507 posts, read 5,755,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
What kind of idiot thinks that this IS NOT an impeachable offense!

This is a gross dereliction of duty which resulted in the deaths of four men. Obama was warned by his Secretary of State and the Libyans. He denied available military aid to men who were subsequently killed. This is one of the biggest scandals in US history.

If Obama is re-elected (unlikely) he will face impeachment for this. If not, he will need that Romney pardon.
Scary isn't it? When this whole Obama Hope and Change B.S. started in 07' I saw it coming. The man is a snake oil salesman that fooled a lot of not so bright folks into voting for him. Over the last 4 years they just keep confirming it through posts like the one your referring to.

The good news is: **GALLUP SHOCK** Romney Up 52-45% Among Early Voters

The key to this, if it is true, is that folks already voted. My gut tells me that the MSM has done all they can to cover up the soon to be landslide for Romney. My greatest hope is that liberals everywhere will be crying the blues on November 7th and we can begin a path to jobs and recovery and get out of this path to hell Obama has us on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies