Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
POTUS has enough common sense not to focus on this Libya thing and track down the terrorist the real villiains , while the re/pub/I/can't assume that the POTUS is the terrorist that killed the Ambassador and three other security team members.
This thread is bogus. Fox tabloid has "Sources". My sources say that Fox is trying to swing the election by creating a fabricated story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2012, 09:27 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,784,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
POTUS has enough common sense not to focus on this Libya thing and track down the terrorist the real villiains , while the re/pub/I/can't assume that the POTUS is the terrorist that killed the Ambassador and three other security team members.
Actually, he is trying to take the focus off Libya. Obviously you haven't noticed. As for republicans assuming the POTUS is the terrorist and killed the Ambassador and 3 others, can you provide a credible link to support that statement, not just something someone said just to have something to say - like you maybe?

Old 10-31-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
This thread is bogus. Fox tabloid has "Sources". My sources say that Fox is trying to swing the election by creating a fabricated story.
Move along and take your sock with you.

Old 10-31-2012, 09:30 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Actually, he is trying to take the focus off Libya. Obviously you haven't noticed. As for republicans assuming the POTUS is the terrorist and killed the Ambassador and 3 others, can you provide a credible link to support that statement, not just something someone said just to have something to say - like you maybe?
Here you go. Not difficult to find. RWNJ conspiracy theorists are a plenty on CD.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...otherhood.html

Old 10-31-2012, 09:55 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,999,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
More hearsay.
If someone isn't willing to give their name, I'm not willing to give them credibility.
Especially on faux.
Maybe they don't want to end up like Vince Foster and Ron Brown a sure bet these two tell no tells

Old 10-31-2012, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Here you go. Not difficult to find. RWNJ conspiracy theorists are a plenty on CD.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...otherhood.html
Did you see where I said "credible" link? You give me a link to another C-D thread with a link to "Godfather Politics"? That's your idea of "credible"? Now I can't take anything you post seriously!!!!

Git outta here.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:01 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
When something favorable to Obama comes from 'sources close to the Administration,' I'll try to remember you and others who don't give credibility unless a source gives their name.
Show me any example, any at all, where I've done that.
Otherwise, you're posts make you look foolish.

Old 10-31-2012, 03:01 PM

14,292 posts, read 9,682,360 times
Quote:
Just tell us the truth, you think Obama is a clueless, ignorant man.

1) Jan-Sept 2012 - Obama was completely ignorant of the security concerns in Libya, and even those he is directly responsible for toppling the Libyan government last year, he was never curious enough to ask.

2) Sept 11, 2012 - Obama was completely ignorant about the attacks as they were going on in Libya. Went to sleep that night, and was still complete oblivious to the deaths of four Americans.

3) Sept 12 - Someone in Washington fed him the lie that Benghazi was about a movie protest that went badly, and clueless, incurious, ignorant Obama let everyone go on with whatever explanations they wanted, while he was busy campaigning.

4) Present day - Obama still has no clue what he knew, or when he knew it, and really doesn't care, he has a reelection campaign to attend to.

I think that sums up Barack "The One" Obama, for all the Obama supporters.

Old 10-31-2012, 08:11 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
yes people want to tar and feather the POTUS and run him out of town on a rail......they say that he committed high treason against the United States of America...he going to be impeached and driven out of office if he elected or not and have to be pardon by ronmey if he loses the election..I sense some serious hate usally reserved only for enemies of the state and terrorists .

your boogeyman Barack H. Obama

http://search.comcast.net/?cat=image...=1&q=boogeyman

Old 10-31-2012, 08:17 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Just tell us the truth, you think Obama is a clueless, ignorant man.

1) Jan-Sept 2012 - Obama was completely ignorant of the security concerns in Libya, and even those he is directly responsible for toppling the Libyan government last year, he was never curious enough to ask.

2) Sept 11, 2012 - Obama was completely ignorant about the attacks as they were going on in Libya. Went to sleep that night, and was still complete oblivious to the deaths of four Americans.

3) Sept 12 - Someone in Washington fed him the lie that Benghazi was about a movie protest that went badly, and clueless, incurious, ignorant Obama let everyone go on with whatever explanations they wanted, while he was busy campaigning.

4) Present day - Obama still has no clue what he knew, or when he knew it, and really doesn't care, he has a reelection campaign to attend to.

I think that sums up Barack "The One" Obama, for all the Obama supporters.
Go and get a four star admiral or general to bring charges against the POTUS because you don't know what could and could not be done in the situation in Libya.

I'm waiting for a expert to jump in this discussion and the only thing that I'm hearing is silents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies