Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 06:44 AM

1,291 posts, read 2,895,920 times

Advertisements

I think Barry should be tried for treason over this. I can't believe any American would vote for that bastard.

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say
By Jennifer Griffin Published October 26, 2012 FoxNews.com
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-31-2012 at 09:31 AM.. Reason: copyright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2012, 07:10 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,680,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
More hearsay.
If someone isn't willing to give their name, I'm not willing to give them credibility.
Especially on faux.
Two things here, first, it was a US ambassador whose life was in danger, so of course the president was was personally informed withing minutes. Secondly, according to his own White House Schedule:

Sept 11, 2012, 5:00 PM
The President and the Vice President meet with Secretary of Defense

So now we are to expect that none of these three people cared enough to find out as much as they could about what was going on.

White House Schedule - September 9 to September 15, 2012 | The White House

KUSA-TV’s Kyle Clarke “Were they denied requests for help during the attack?” he asked.

President Obama: “Well, we are finding out exactly what happened,” the president again said. “I can tell you, as I’ve said over the last couple of months since this happened, the minute I found out what was happening, I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure that we are securing our personnel and doing whatever we need to.

The minute he found out, was a few minutes after the consulate called Washington that they were under attack.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:28 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,885,783 times
This is not going away. The storm is giving the communist a little breathing room, and a place to hide, but his girly azz is in line for a charge of treason. He is an enemy of the USA and will be dealt with. He will pay the price, even if re-elected, he will be impeached...

Old 10-30-2012, 09:30 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inoxkeeper View Post
I think Barry should be tried for treason over this. I can't believe any American would vote for that bastard.

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say
By Jennifer Griffin Published October 26, 2012 FoxNews.com
Fox News has learned from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that an urgent request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate and subsequent attack several hours later was denied by U.S. officials -- who also told the CIA operators twice to "stand down" rather than help the ambassador's team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News
This is beyond sad and disgusting! Obama should not even be allowed to run for President at this point.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-31-2012 at 09:33 AM..

Old 10-30-2012, 02:11 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,588,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
This is not going away. The storm is giving the communist a little breathing room, and a place to hide, but his girly azz is in line for a charge of treason. He is an enemy of the USA and will be dealt with. He will pay the price, even if re-elected, he will be impeached...
If that happens I will personally drink all of the water in the ocean for you......

Old 10-30-2012, 02:16 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Of course you are going to be told: how would he know, he wasn't there, or: unnamed sources are not credible.

I wasn't personally aware: translates into: I heard about it, but no one told me personally about it.

Now Obama claims that he vowed to hold his administration accountable for the Benghazi attack and if someone is found responsible for security lapse they will be held accountable - while he takes "responsibility". So, he's above being held accountable? Eventually he will find himself responsible and ACCOUNTABLE for his role in the Benghazi attack.

This goes way, way beyond the Benghazi attack. It's going to take time but people will eventually connect the dots.
You are absolutely correct. WHo are the sources? My source told me none of this is true.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:02 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
More hearsay.
If someone isn't willing to give their name, I'm not willing to give them credibility.
Especially on faux.
When something favorable to Obama comes from 'sources close to the Administration,' I'll try to remember you and others who don't give credibility unless a source gives their name.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:30 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
When something favorable to Obama comes from 'sources close to the Administration,' I'll try to remember you and others who don't give credibility unless a source gives their name.
My source says that is fine.

Old 10-30-2012, 03:49 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
So he was there instead of in some gay flop house?

Why haven't we seen pictures, ala 0sama? Him sitting there all worried about how his next golf game will go and Hillary's eyes bugging out at the sight of blood?

Old 10-30-2012, 03:59 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,725 times
One look at the facts and information in this event, and a person can easily see right through Obama.

Obama couldn't be any more transparent....He has explained himself very well in the few occasions for comment. This would be who Obama is, what he represents and what emerges from whatever useless, intentionally deceitful, damaging in every way ideology. A total failure.

Last edited by stargazzer; 10-30-2012 at 04:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies