Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2012, 01:11 AM

38,649 posts, read 26,430,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
I was watching FOX at the gym this evening and the the Cavuto's guest said, "Bengahazi is the greatest political and military tragedy since Vietnam."
Let that sink in. The narrative being pushed about this terrible event of terrorism is that it's a greater tragedy than our Marines being killed in Lebanon, the Disco bombing in Berlin, Lockerbie, Dar es Salaam, the numerous other embassy attacks and 9-11.

This has gone way beyond politics. This is now distasteful, shameless lying.

Past Presidents, to include Carter, have stepped up and taken the blame for screwing-up without inventing crazy stories to cover their ***.

As far as it being a military tragedy, we'll never know because our military never got the call.

Politically, it brings shame the office of the president in a way never seen before because the Administration has shown the entire world that they will do and say anything to avoid taking responsibility for a major screw-up on the eve of an election.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but there were no fatalities associated with Clinton's purjury or Nixon's cover-up.

Old 11-03-2012, 01:57 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,792,723 times
The OP is starting threads all over the place "debunking" stories that have come out regarding the administration and alleged claims of what they knew, what they didn' know, what they did, what they didn't do. Apparently the only credible "un-named officials" and "un-named sources" are his.

Old 11-03-2012, 02:45 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,317,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Rockford View Post
Obama didn't order **** he was getting his beauty sleep for his pals in Vegas the next day... it was the rest of his **** poor inept administration that left our people out to die. He couldn't be bothered to do his ****ing job.
Opinions =/= facts.
Care to try the latter, if you can.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:04 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,136,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Thanks for the bump. You can look at the facts, but if you don't want to believe them I can't make you. Here they are. Do you have anything to say about the facts listed in the article below, which are counter to the facts that Faux news has been putting out there. One of them is lying. Is it Fox, or is it the Pentagon, the CIA, and every other Respected News Organization.

U.S. officials counter criticism in Benghazi attack - latimes.com

Ok....delayed with company

Read the article and without a doubt, not only not surprised but I could get a mall salesman to construct the approach which is used in about five minutes, and it is clearly a stupid idea meant for a quick kick at the cat for ready buyers, a hopeful crowd pleaser. And a water tester.

We know visual imagination is a huge motivator. When people learn as they have learned, that a live feed watching the horror for over six hours was available to Obama plus the WH, and nothing was done...that means very big trouble for Obama, I think you recognize this, people can visualize and its a powerful insight tool... that is the objective of the news clipping, to eliminate that mental picture. So we know the WH interests now...to eliminate Obama's participation.

So...what have we got, an administration that must sever this idea of Obama sitting there watching and doing nothing to save credibility.

Problem is that top senior officials in the military and politics have connections, and have advised that they "know Obama was watching the feed" That means someone in WH knows and was there.

More then one senior retired expert is not going to come out with a blatant lie

Of course the first objective is to get Obama away from sitting there viewing and doing nothing.

All the article can contribute is a claim ...the feed was not available to the president...thats it.

Of course. ...the feed was not available.

Sorry newspaper were going to need more then that, as well all the source's are caught up in other contradictory claims and retracting statements.

Obama was in fact in the WH...all pre-arranged procedure in such an event is not as were told without a strick process. The process was followed without interruption otherwise the article would have pointed that out, the article is asking us to believe that there was a problem with technology.

Don't you think its a little too late to release an explanation that, there was a problem with wires or feed's, and that is why Obama could not do his job..?

Don't you think its a little too late to release an explanation that the WH has no recourse to tech for over six hours..? dead battery's or something, come on. It takes 8 weeks to tell the battery's went dead ?

Don't you think that there is no one in the WH who is going to say differently, as qualified by trustworthy retired officials?

Don't you think that the newspaper clipping you suggested I read is a typical test the water on the part of the administration and Obama?

If you do not think these things then why...has Obama not tried to pull this baloney on the world before now..? He clearly needed an explanation, where was this explanation before..? This is more then ridiculous....its another movie clip style bonker's make believe story.

I gotta tell yu...if this is the big explanation for Obama and friends, fold the cards Obama, its a done deal.

But...they know, they know they are done and are just stalling with this nonsense. From what I understand real people will say otherwise. So.....

Anything can happen from now. Obama knows its over globally. Even if he has friends or say cohorts he's finished there as well....for getting caught red handed for whatever it is and we know its no good, contrived, intentional and definitely not something that can be freely spoken about.

My opinion at this point.

I think Obama got into things and dealings with people way over his head. He may have meant well but, he's not a careful, suspicious wise guy. He's a guy that can be played and thats what I think we are seeing. Not sure...gotta be careful quite a bit is possible, one thing we know though, cannot trust the guy, no way. Pretty much every leader in the world would get a grip on that...no dominate substantial objectives re resolve (toward unity and progress) in many social, financial and foreign policy scheme's, shaky idea's...thats all. It wouldn't be usual for a re-election, it would be somewhat unusual. Theres always lots of noise ..I think its good to see all the passion, I guess we'll see.
(opinion and I'm just following along like everyone else.)

Last edited by stargazzer; 11-03-2012 at 03:53 AM..

Old 11-03-2012, 03:05 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,317,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
No because all the fox news does is report facts
(opinion and in a polite tone)
This is an attempt at humor, right?
No, faux does not report facts.
It sued in court in Florida to lie. And won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
The OP is starting threads all over the place "debunking" stories that have come out regarding the administration and alleged claims of what they knew, what they didn' know, what they did, what they didn't do. Apparently the only credible "un-named officials" and "un-named sources" are his.
I don't see you posting anything that shows him to be wrong.
So you're just posting whines about him debunking faux.

Old 11-03-2012, 03:20 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,393,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
To add/
The whole story seems to be the usual FOX fabrication in another desperate attempt to bash the President with all the usual Obama haters jumping on the bandwagons and banging their drums in a futile attempt to discredit the President, it'll have about the same success as their pathetic birther accusations.

Old 11-03-2012, 04:18 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,136,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
To add/
The whole story seems to be the usual FOX fabrication in another desperate attempt to bash the President with all the usual Obama haters jumping on the bandwagons and banging their drums in a futile attempt to discredit the President, it'll have about the same success as their pathetic birther accusations.

Well ...This is whats happened, its what we have and theres no point in blaming me or the facts. theres no point in tripping up and blaming other things, and I'm sure this and CG mentality is not something deliberately intended .

Old 11-03-2012, 04:47 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,347,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
At the risk of being juvenile, For all of those Fox Zombies, Let me be the first to say...I TOLD YOU SO. It is not too late to block Faux News from your T.V. Box and take it off of your favorites list...just saying. Nobody will know that you used to watch it.

New Details Discredit Fox News Reports On Benghazi Attacks | ThinkProgress

If you think Thinkprogrees is too biased, they have links in the article that you can click.
Sorry. Stink Progress is not a credible source. They are propagandists, "Progressives" who are all in the same camp as Obama and the administration.

No one even cared to investigate the attack except Fox, because of the implications for the administration and the up coming election. It was learned by Fox early on that the attack was not "spontaneous" and carried out by an "angry mob," but was indeed al-Qaeda (they claimed responsibility as early as the next morning). The rest of the media, and the White House, insisted it was because of a video for weeks. They claimed they had no requests for extra security. We now know all this was a lie.

As information and details were discovered, and the cover up by the administration became clear, the rest of the media became interested, but only in an effort to provide cover for the administration.

Fox News is reporting the truth on this matter, as more and more information, details from emails and other communications, and testimony of military officials, comes in.

Key to understanding what happened is this:
Jim Hoft at thegatewaypundit explains the import of Woods painting the jihadi target with a laser:
The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Spectre gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. Then there's this bombshell at BlackFive from a former Delta operator:
... That means that Specter WAS ON STATION! Probably an AC130U. A ground laser designator is not a briefing pointer laser. You do not "paint" a target until the weapons system/designator is synched; which means that the AC130 was on station.
Only two places could have called off the attack at that point; the WH situation command (based on POTUS direction) or AFRICOM commander based on information directly from the target area.
President Obama tells us he did not deny requests for help. General Carter F. Ham, the Combatant Commander of Africa Command (AFRICOM), says he was never asked to send help. He has since resigned.

Read more: Articles: The Obama Doctrine: American Lives Are Expendable
If Fox had not been investigating this from the beginning, none of the rest of the media would be scrambling to provide cover for the administration. We would not be learning the truth. The Legacy Media, and especially Progressive organizations such as "Think Progress" have no credibility whatsoever. They are only interested in propagandizing and seeing to it that the truth is not learned. That's what propagandists do.

The truth is being learned, and the President of the United States is culpable.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:12 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,792,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post

Well another worthless post from you that has absolutely ZERO content. You are consistent I have to say that.

Old 11-03-2012, 08:42 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,393,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well ...This is whats happened, its what we have and theres no point in blaming me or the facts. theres no point in tripping up and blaming other things, and I'm sure this and CG mentality is not something deliberately intended .
Facts are something i'm seeing very little of on this story, sure theres plenty of bluster and saber rattling going on at the FOX website but most of that is just conjecture,opinion and hearsay ,
Recent stories from MSM by actual CIA operatives who were there are refuting FOX's story.
This article starts off with the FOX line of events then fills in the real story.Were mistakes made? probably, could the situation have been handled better? perhaps, does the President now deserved to be called a murderer or the butcher of Benghazi? definitely not.
U.S. officials counter criticism in Benghazi attack - latimes.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies