Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2012, 04:39 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInHouston View Post
Yep, the more logical story is Obama personally told the CIA/Armed forces to stand down and let an Ambassador be killed less than two months from election day.
Well that is the thrust of it, but if you throw enough disjointed facts, innuendos, official type reporting, self rightousness indignation, misrepresentation in people will believe in anything. It is amazing how good a propaganda machine they have over there. It makes money. These people were glued to the TV waiting for the next tidbit from Fox dressed up as a breaking story. I bet their numbers went through the roof.

I hope people get a clue as to what type of trashy tabloid fox is. It will be fun to watch them spin it. It will go something like this...everyone else is in the tank for Obama, we are the only ones reporting to the truth, blah, blah.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Rockford View Post
Obama didn't order **** he was getting his beauty sleep for his pals in Vegas the next day... it was the rest of his **** poor inept administration that left our people out to die. He couldn't be bothered to do his ****ing job.
Some people are just too far gone. You can lead a horse to water...

Old 11-02-2012, 04:42 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
It's been a Faux Spews attempt to smear Obama from the gitgo, probably ordered by Rupert Murdoch himself . I wouldn't doubt the Koch brothers are involved as well!

Old 11-02-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
It's been a Faux Spews attempt to smear Obama from the gitgo, probably ordered by Rupert Murdoch himself . I wouldn't doubt the Koch brothers are involved as well!
Believe it or not Ruper Murdoch is not really a Republican. I will have start a thread about that sometime. No the culprit is Roger Ailes (CEO Fox News). He is the frickin devil. He brings in so much money that Murdoch gives him free reign. For Murdoch it is not about politics, it is all about the money.

Roger Ailes was a Republican strategist in his previous career. Has never been to journalism school.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:48 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,582,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I watch FOX on a regular basis but not for news, I watch for entertainment, the nonsense spewed
causes me to roar with laughter sometimes!
Well, I for one don't find them funny at all. Most of their nonsence is hate, devisiveness, margilization of one group or another, total stupidity, complete lying fabrications and misrepresentations. The rest of what they broadcast that does not fit my discription is usually uninteresting crap!

Old 11-02-2012, 04:52 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,960,577 times
I was watching FOX at the gym this evening and the the Cavuto's guest said, "Bengahazi is the greatest political and military tragedy since Vietnam."
Let that sink in. The narrative being pushed about this terrible event of terrorism is that it's a greater tragedy than our Marines being killed in Lebanon, the Disco bombing in Berlin, Lockerbie, Dar es Salaam, the numerous other embassy attacks and 9-11.

This has gone way beyond politics. This is now distasteful, shameless lying.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,397,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Yes, they should be ashamed of themselves. Unfortunately they have no shame and won't as long as the cash keeps rolling in.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
I was watching FOX at the gym this evening and the the Cavuto's guest said, "Bengahazi is the greatest political and military tragedy since Vietnam."
Let that sink in. The narrative being pushed about this terrible event of terrorism is that it's a greater tragedy than our Marines being killed in Lebanon, the Disco bombing in Berlin, Lockerbie, Dar es Salaam, the numerous other embassy attacks and 9-11.

They are doubling down. Their hope is to get the frenzy up before the election. They are counting on their viewers to be too stupid to see through it. I hope that is not the case.

My Gym used to have Fox on one of the T.V.s...not anymore.

Old 11-02-2012, 05:01 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,582,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
So what....you said they were untrue. I want you to prove what you said here and show how they are untrue.

Yeah...just a bump in the road when 4 Americans are murdered by Al Qaeda terrorists...right?

The facts don't support what he said.

If help came, then why were they still murdered?
Have any of the idiot numskulls on this forum ever thought about how fortunate it is that scores of Americans were not killed? I seriously doubt it. Maybe just maybe some credit should go to the Americans who managed to save the vast majority of the embassy.

You know, I have watched far to many disasters involving the killing of Americans in foreign lands. Remember Lebanon? How many US Marines were killed in that one? I can't remember off the top of my head but it was lots. Anyway, Never, never, never has there been such an idiot response from the lunatic fringe attempting to score points politically over the tragic deaths of Americans serving their country. All of you who are using this sad event because you hate the president of the USA are TRAITORS TO THE MAX. Your position is lower than the belly of an earthworm and it's long past time you realized that fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies