Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I feel bad for this guy and I think the gay lifestyle is unproductive.
Eff him. Pedophiles ruin young lives.

I don't feel bad for this guy at all. I hate pedophiles of all sexual persuasions and IMO he should be chemically castrated and thrown in jail for 10 years max, no time off.

10,793 posts, read 13,549,229 times
Quote:
I feel bad for this guy and I think the gay lifestyle is unproductive. This is why I have a problem with the media making everyone a victim automatically. A 15 year trolling around gay chat lines knows what he is doing, to act like he's a victim of some nefarious abuser 20 years later is simply ludicrous.

Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash resigns as second man files underage sex lawsuit against him - NYPOST.com

Consequences......

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
So then you're also saying the heterosexual lifestyle is also unproductive?

BTW...what in the hell does "unproductive" mean anyway relative to sexual orientation?
A homosexual lifestyle is unproductive since it does not lead to reproduction. Two men or two women can never produce kids.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:16 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Eff him. Pedophiles ruin young lives.

I don't feel bad for this guy at all. I hate pedophiles of all sexual persuasions and IMO he should be chemically castrated and thrown in jail for 10 years max, no time off.
See this is what I mean why is he a pedo? Some kid calls a gay chat line looking for sex and got it. How is this kid a victim? It's not like this guy was trolling around playgrounds looking for 15 year olds to sex.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
What the hell? What "black lifestyle?" Are you suggesting that all blacks do nothing all day but commit crimes?

I'm thinking this poster was being sarcastic.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,333,807 times
Quote:
See this is what I mean why is he a pedo? Some kid calls a gay chat line looking for sex and got it. How is this kid a victim? It's not like this guy was trolling around playgrounds looking for 15 year olds to sex.
How do you know he wasn't trolling playgrounds? How many children did he force sex on? He's a grown man having sex with minors and that makes him a pedophile. Pedophiles ruin lives. Too many of you are more worried about this jerk than the minors he had sex with.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
A homosexual lifestyle is unproductive since it does not lead to reproduction. Two men or two women can never produce kids.
There are many people who can not, or choose not to, have children. Are they unproductive? What about all the people, including homosexuals, who adopt children that the "productive " people give up for adoption are they unproductive?

As for the Elmo puppeteer, I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are out. I don't like to judge someone based on allegations that might prove to be false.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,095 times
Quote:
I feel bad for this guy and I think the gay lifestyle is unproductive. This is why I have a problem with the media making everyone a victim automatically. A 15 year trolling around gay chat lines knows what he is doing, to act like he's a victim of some nefarious abuser 20 years later is simply ludicrous.

Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash resigns as second man files underage sex lawsuit against him - NYPOST.com
You know what is crazy, that guy used to live in my old neighborhood (well where my parents still live). I'm sure he had a wife because when I shoveled their driveway the woman (beard?) that lived there always paid me. Funny, now that I think about it he was never home.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 AM

672 posts, read 1,418,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
As for the Elmo puppeteer, I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are out. I don't like to judge someone based on allegations that might prove to be false.
Agreed, if you know anything about the man, you know how much the character and job means to him. I have a hard time believing that he victimized anyone.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:31 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
So is a welfare queen with 6 kids productive as such?

I mean...come on man. This isn't the 19th century and we aren't an agrarian based economy. At this point in our history, to conflate productivity with having children is pretty frickin' outdated as a concept. And truthfully, you know that already so i don't even know why you're saying something so silly.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't have children, but if homosexuals can't have children, that's an added societal benefit as far as i'm concerned. Homosexuals have proven to be productive in other ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies