Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 07:06 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I feel bad for this guy and I think the gay lifestyle is unproductive. This is why I have a problem with the media making everyone a victim automatically. A 15 year trolling around gay chat lines knows what he is doing, to act like he's a victim of some nefarious abuser 20 years later is simply ludicrous.

Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash resigns as second man files underage sex lawsuit against him - NYPOST.com
What if thatwas your daughterat 15. I think if you look the nation does not agree by wide margin. theywant adult preditors i priosn not makig victims oif teens that age.The perosn knew what he was dig was aginst the law just like some adult having sex with a girl that age. Disgusting behaviour of preying on young teens.Igues you thpoguht Sanddusty was a ok guy too.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:28 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,382,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
What if thatwas your daughterat 15. I think if you look the nation does not agree by wide margin. theywant adult preditors i priosn not makig victims oif teens that age.The perosn knew what he was dig was aginst the law just like some adult having sex with a girl that age. Disgusting behaviour of preying on young teens.Igues you thpoguht Sanddusty was a ok guy too.
I think my first thought would be why my 15 year old was on a sex chat line and meeting up with adult men. Parents are aware that the internet has changed the world we live in. We need to be more involved in what our kids are doing.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:40 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Didn't the OP story state that the accuser lied about his age?
I'm agree with Edward,16 years olds do know what they are doing.
It seems the 16 year old was willing. Plus,it wasn't like the guy used force. It was cosensual.
Yes Jersey he lied about his age and 15 years old sometimes look like they are 18 or older today! Plus he was in a phone sex chatroom! He knew what he was doing! This is not some Michael Jackson sex molestation situation! These are 15 and 16 year old men!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies