Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,380,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I haven't studied them and rarely even bother with them, but I'd be willing to bet most of the race threads are started by blacks. Playing the victim is a big deal to them and they wallow in it. They also tend to swing topics to racial issues when race isn't the subject at all. They see things that aren't there.

Oh, well.
But yet you seem to post in quite a few of them. Oh well.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:20 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,095 times
Default Here's the problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
I like everybody but you gotta admit many problems circulate the Black people concerning violence, welfare, and plain ole trouble. Ive never had an issue with a Black person in my life but reading news, these threads makes me very cautious at how things really are and just how violent and confused Black people can be. In short individually most Black people seem very nice, but as a group...hey to be honest, get a grip on the realities in life, and many are down right embarrassing the excellent Black people in the communities. So threads exist prob because of all the problems the "group" negative Black people are responsible for. Add some useless education systems into the mix and the well known life style trends in their wrap and thats trouble. Its too bad a half decent Black musician isn't around for some positive leadership, I think that would help things through the growing years. Very few or lets face it zero magnetic and at the same time quality people for role models in society, thats a huge problem for everyone. I think somebody needs to say...hey...you can look forward to things,try to get things going, feel good about it, be very poor, many people are poor not just you, and not...utterly need to hate something for no good reason...animosity takes energy and is a waste of time.
Bolded for irony.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Bolded for irony.
I actually laughed at that one.

I've never had a problem with white men but after watching the news and seeing how many of them kill their wives and girlfriends I am very cautious of them. The other day one got on the subway and smiled at me so I got off at the next stop and took a taxi home, taking the long route just in case he was following me. I saw that on an episode on SVU...crazy white guy ain't gonna follow me home.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:33 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
So according to your logic, because we feel that we are victims, we start threads about how much black people suck.
Did I specify a racist slant to the threads? No. I didn't. But as a victim wannabee, you imagined I did. Which proves my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Perhaps they've been taking whining lessons from Christian conservatives, who are the most oppressed, vilified group in world history according to some hysterical posters here.
Maybe you should start your own thread. Your silly litte rant is completely off topic. Here...let me help by repeating the topic of this thread:

Why are there so many threads about "Black People

See how easy it is when you pay attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_at772 View Post
But yet you seem to post in quite a few of them. Oh well.
And another racially motivated wannabee proves my point.

Clearly, some folks think everything is about race.

Last edited by Dale Cooper; 12-04-2012 at 01:43 PM..

Old 12-04-2012, 01:37 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,264,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInTheCan View Post
It seems there is an agenda going on.
I thought the agenda was against Southern people.

Old 12-04-2012, 01:53 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,628,324 times
I look forward to 200 years from now when the majority of the country is CaucASIANblackspanic.

Then people can sit around and point fingers at each other for being 12.5% black, 75% white, 12.5% Chinese instead of 25% black, 25% white, 25% native american and so forth. . (I have a lot of friends and a fiance like this.)

Then we will just do what homogenous populations do and divide up along tribal, religious or even soccer team affiliations and fight with one another. Sigh. People are idiots that are constantly seeking to divide upon assinine boundaries.

Heck, the word "faction" comes from Roman chariot races of over 2,000 years ago where they intensely supported various color chartiot teams like the "reds" "blues" etc.

Old 12-04-2012, 02:26 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Fear nothing more nothing less, it's a different world from what they once knew and they don't know how to adjust. Most of them are from redneck havens but are a expert on blacks.

Liberalism, feminism, black folks running around freely, gays demanding equal rights, interracial couples making babies, Barack Obama lol, they're losing it. This is the only safe place they know, so many whites have turned to liberals.

They can't relate to modern America, it's gonna get much worse with mostly women pursuing degrees, stay at home feminine husbands will be the norm soon. Haha

Old 12-04-2012, 03:07 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,465,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Maybe you should start your own thread. Your silly litte rant is completely off topic. Here...let me help by repeating the topic of this thread:

Why are there so many threads about "Black People

See how easy it is when you pay attention?
Oh, look, I touched a nerve.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Oh, look, I touched a nerve.
Lol its sensitive.

Old 12-04-2012, 03:25 PM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
if im a troll and want attention because i have no life, the easiest thing to do is a black bash thread. you will get an easy 100 replies and 1,000 views. roughly 80-85 percent will condemn the post, and roughly 15-20 percent will agree with that post. that 15-20 percent dynamic egging on the majority to keep posting is what makes the threads reach 100 replies and 1,000 views.

i dont even think half the trolls are racist. i just think they have no lives. most of them post all day on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies