Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 07:05 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
Bolded for irony.

Your attitude is more then enough of the whole problem. If you read the whole entry with half an once of focus and attention instead of looking for racism in order to and adequately thank-you very much "explain your-self", there wouldn't be so many problems to begin with.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:15 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,305,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
So according to your logic, because we feel that we are victims, we start threads about how much black people suck.
That's conservative logic for you.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:17 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,074,553 times
This is what amazes me, they call us lazy, stupid, welfare dependant, brainwashed, etc., yet they create threads about the voting habits of blacks and seem to believe we should come to their side.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,422,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
This is what amazes me, they call us lazy, stupid, welfare dependant, brainwashed, etc., yet they create threads about the voting habits of blacks and seem to believe we should come to their side.
Blacks in general are none of those things. There are problems in the black community that can only be addressed by the black community.

There are problems in Appalachia that can only be addressed there as well.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:34 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,663,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
GTFOH.

You were already babbling a load of nonsense as it was, but then to top it off with the whole "I'm part Cherokee" bullsh*t is more than I can take.

I don't want white folks telling me about their supposed Indian heritage. It's almost NEVER true and lends zero credibility to their argument. So either start a new argument or don't bother responding to me.

Pffffffft....part Cherokee!
Ahh....DD......I see you've met the 12.5% Red White Supremacist.

Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I guess those groups are just genetically obsessed and looking for reasons to fulfill their stereotypical minds.
aaaaaand that would be racist.....way to go!

Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 PM

78,433 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
GTFOH.

You were already babbling a load of nonsense as it was, but then to top it off with the whole "I'm part Cherokee" bullsh*t is more than I can take.

I don't want white folks telling me about their supposed Indian heritage. It's almost NEVER true and lends zero credibility to their argument. So either start a new argument or don't bother responding to me.

Pffffffft....part Cherokee!
I'm part red bull and diet coke, does that count?

Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Race is just an aspect of the ongoing culture war. Blacks are a fixture of liberalism, and a representation of the folly of the egalitarian.

It isn't that black people matter by themselves, they don't. But the existence of blacks and other minorities has had an effect on American culture, and sadly, mostly for the worse.

If blacks all "acted white"(if that is an appropriate term) and people stopped talking about trying to create "equality" for blacks(through government force), and blacks stopped trying to create their separate society(supposedly because white people hate them). Then no one would even talk about black people. They would just be absorbed into the social and racial fabric of America, and we would go about our business.

Basically, I blame people on both ends of the political spectrum, and blacks themselves, for talking so much about race. Either by turning groups into perpetual victims, or turning groups into perpetual abusers. Neither actually helps anyone at all, regardless of the intent.

I always think of it like American-Indians. I'm part Cherokee Indian, but to a large extent, I wish all the American-indian tribes would just disappear by simply being absorbed. We would be better off, they would be better off. If you get special benefits for being American-Indian, then you'll identify yourself as American-Indian. If there are no benefits for being American-Indian, then most people simply wouldn't care, you'll just consider yourself American. Almost all American-Indians in this country are already of mixed-race, and live in metropolitan areas, there is really no need to "save the Cherokee language or culture". Let it die, let every culture die that wouldn't naturally live without protection. Why perpetuate division?

Seriously, everyone just shut up, strip away any special privilege anyone receives through the government for being a minority. And things will fix themselves. Trying to push things along tends to make things worse.

One of my favorite sayings by Thomas Sowell is.... "A racist might prefer one race to another, but he prefers himself to everyone else"..... Basically, a person will always do whats in their own best interest, and race plays a very small role overall. Let markets operate, stop intervening, you are making things worse.

Thomas Sowell - Fallacies of Race - YouTube
white folks sure love Thomas Sowell, he's like one of the top tokens of all time

And if blacks acted white is a load of crap, blacks didn't act anywhere near how the young culture acts now back in the 50's and racism was still alive and kicking, hosed down, seperate water fountains you name it, getting put to death for saying hello to a white women...

Your post history screams WM, I think your a stormfronter personally, you're too angry not to be, I'm waiting for your "JEW" rant.

Things won't "fix" themselves and AA is still benefited mostly by women, not black men.

I remember your rant on why are women allowed to vote... dude you're a 1950's old school hack who want women in the kitchen and on the bed to make babies and blacks far, far away from you.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,221,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Blacks in general are none of those things. There are problems in the black community that can only be addressed by the black community.

There are problems in Appalachia that can only be addressed there as well.
Why do people act as if the only poor white people in America are the ones in Appalachia?

Hell, I'm TDY in Texas this week and there are poor white folks all over the place. You don't even have to go searching for it.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:56 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Mostly because a lot of bigots and/or racists reside here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies