Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 10:21 AM

2,117 posts, read 1,880,970 times

Advertisements

I'm picturing a voucher book, of sorts, which is loaded with foodstamps, rent discounts, and abortion vouchers. LOL!!

America the Beautiful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post

And since you brought that up, I do know of 2 females who have admitted having an abortion, and they don't seem as bothered as one might think.
After reading your posts on this thread I'm surprised you found two women willing to share what happens in their private lives with you.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdropinn View Post
after reading your thoughts on the subject i'm surprised you found two women willing to share their private lives with you.
war on women!!! Omg!!!! Someone call someone!!! War on women!!!!! HIDE YOUR VAGINAS!!

Old 12-06-2012, 10:31 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
Quote:
Everyone has a right to free healthcare, to education, foodstamps, government housing, equal wages, marriage, and on and on and on. Yet, an unborn baby does not have a right to life.
So should the unborn baby get a social security number after conception? Of course not because a foetus has nothing without its mother, nothing.

And why not make women who choose not to have kids subject to prosecution for not using their eggs?

Pro-lifers fundamentally disrepect pregnant women, period.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
So should the unborn baby get a social security number after conception? Of course not because a foetus has nothing without its mother, nothing.
Solid argument. No social security number means no right to life. You really didn't think that one through, did you?

Old 12-06-2012, 10:52 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
Quote:
Solid argument. No social security number means no right to life. You really didn't think that one through, did you?
Sorry RG, overpopulation is the world's #1 problem going forward. Human foetuses are easily made without: love, money, respect, etal., and they can ruin lives.

You can bask in your archaic, made-up religion based agenda, but I'm concerned with what's best for people, society and the world.

You are simply on the wrong side of history on this.

Old 12-06-2012, 10:53 AM

3,740 posts, read 3,071,820 times
Quote:
It would still be cheaper than having the unwanted kid... and better for society.
I've heard of the Twinkie Defense, but now we are going to have the "unwanted kid" defense against Infanticide.

If it is OK (as you infer) to murder an unwanted kid, how long will it be until it is ok to murder the unwanted adult???

No, I think the tax is a great idea as a deterrent. After all, if it saves just 1 life (pre-born infant), it will be worth it - right??

Old 12-06-2012, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Sorry RG, overpopulation is the world's #1 problem going forward. Human foetuses are easily made without: love, money, respect, etal., and they can ruin lives.

You can bask in your archaic, made-up religion based agenda, but I'm concerned with what's best for people, society and the world.

You are simply on the wrong side of history on this.
Fetuses** I'm not sure what kind of alien procreation discussion you are having, but I'm talking about human [fetuses].

Also, I'm as far from a religious person as you will find. But, by all means, continue with your assumptions, that seems to be what your arguments are based upon, anyway.

Old 12-06-2012, 11:20 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
After reading your posts on this thread I'm surprised you found two women willing to share what happens in their private lives with you.
Um, for a while Planned Parenthood sold "I had an abortion" t-shirts.

I think you're a bit sheltered as to how open some people are in society with regards to their sex lives, abortions and pretty much anything else. <points at reality TV shows>

Old 12-06-2012, 11:26 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
I'm new to this forum. I'm starting to notice a lot of nonsensical threads here, each more ridiculous than the last.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies