Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2013, 12:34 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,422,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
gays are equal.
a "gay" can marry a member of the opposite sex
a "straight" can marry a member of the opposite sex
a "gay" can't marry a member of the same sex
a "straight" can't marry a member of the same sex
everybody's equal

how many times do I have to chart this out before you are smart enough to get that?
Makes you wonder why that 'argument' has never been used in court doesn't it?

I guess all those lawyers and judges are just too stupid and you know better than they do.

Old 01-07-2013, 12:40 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,284,954 times
Quote:
Yes, they can.

In nine states and counting.

How many times do I have to chart this out before you are smart enough to get that?

Old 01-07-2013, 01:33 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,237,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
You should read Leviticus. It clearly prohibits men having sex with one another. Of course it also had a lot of other stupid laws, like women have to leave the city when on their period. I don't see people pushing that.
Oh you mean the passage in Leviticus where it says a man shall not lay with a man as he would a woman? Meaning he can't have sex the same way with a man as he would a woman?

That passage in Leviticus?

Yeah try harder next time when using a religious text that has nothing to do with civil rights or equality when discussing a secular matter.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:20 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,565,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
How sad.
Why is that sad?
it's happy the person in question discovered they weren't gay (modern definition) and now are truly happy living a normal productive life.

I wish all gay people would realize and correct their problem like they did.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
How many times do you need to be reminded of Loving verses Virginia, they said that marriage was equal in their state, that any white man can marry a white woman, a black man can marry a black woman. A white man cannot marry a black woman, a black man cannot marry a white woman. So they claimed that they were not discriminating against races because they all had the same equal right to marry someone of the same race, so every body was equal. That did not hold in court, it was not equal and so is the bias and bans against gays getting married. Are you smart enough to understand that? I doubt it. Equal marriage for all will soon be across all 50 states, if you do not like it, move to another country that makes laws discriminating agains their citizens.
you can remind me 1 billion time it will make no difference Loving was decided based on procreation. read what I wrote on that earlier in this thread.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:

I guess all those lawyers and judges are just too stupid and you know better than they do.
because any judge who doesn't say that is corrupt and should be impeached.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:29 AM

9,828 posts, read 9,450,584 times
Quote:
gays are equal.
everybody's equal

how many times do I have to chart this out before you are smart enough to get that?

"gay" cannot marry someone they are romantically in love with. Someone they have a sexual relationship with.
"straight" can.

That is discrimination.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 01-07-2013 at 03:16 AM..

Old 01-07-2013, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Why is that sad?
it's happy the person in question discovered they weren't gay (modern definition) and now are truly happy living a normal productive life.

I wish all gay people would realize and correct their problem like they did.
Your post is sad.

In fact it's woeful....
Spoiler

..ly ignorant

Old 01-07-2013, 03:19 AM

Quote:
gays are equal.
everybody's equal

Quote:

Quote:
because any judge who doesn't say that is corrupt and should be impeached.
So basically you think that all judges are either stupid or corrupt and you know more than they do about what constitutes a rational legal argument.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:02 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,231,921 times
These homophobes must have some personal vestment in this antigay diatribe. I really cannot see why anyone other than a closeted gay person would want laws to impinge on the freedom of gays. Perhaps they need laws to make them toe the line in their forced "unnatural" lifestyle? Most reasonable people don't give a crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies