Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 06:39 AM

5,563 posts, read 7,216,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
it's one of the most crime filled countries in the world.
Really, please go on. Based on your US fetish for gunz and war, I feel a whole lot safer here that I would in the USA.

Our high crime pretty much matches the US when it comes to demographics, i.e. black on black. But I would be interested to read your sources as to why it is so bad here and WTF that has to do with gays and legalised gay marriage.

We have always had high b on b crime, it is part of the township aka ghetto aka shanti town legacy. Gays only got full rights in 2003 so your stats would have to show a marked increase in crime since then.

Crime stats in South Africa

For murder, all provinces showed a decline since Gays got equal rights in SA so epic fail there.

Do you want to try again? Seems like you just keep making up your own facts as per usual.

Here is the most densely populated are in SA

Seems like the stats have absolutely ZERO to do with gay rights.

Old 01-08-2013, 06:43 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,415,445 times
Quote:
wrong redefining marriage leads people who would never consider gay relation to now consider it. Though maybe I should give it up after all anyone who's not smart enough to understand that theres something wrong with same gender "marriage" is also not smart to understand basic sociology.
Why don't you start at basic BIOLOGY before you move on to SOCIOLOGY.

Sexuality is not chosen. It is not something that increases or decreases with "acceptance."

"Acceptance" of one's self CAN change due to societal circumstances. And at 3-5% of the population, gay people getting married has no appreciable affect on fertility rates, marriage rates, or anything similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew
would be gay people living 100 years ago never even knew they were gay and were happily married. The reason there are more gays today is acceptance of bad behavior.

Gay people WERE living 100 years ago. In the same % that they are today. Through force of society they had to deny their nature and marry the opposite sex. It's not too hard to close your eyes and let friction do its job.

It is only your opinion that these gay people who married (or often, simply stayed single... perpetual bachelors and spinsters) were "happy" with their situation. How many young suicides, cloistered nuns, or men who "sought adventure" rather than family life were really running from their true self?

It is not fair to the non-gay partner in a gay/straight marriage if their partner does not desire them sexually and as an object of desire. I'm calling out any closeted person who is doing this now. You are doing a disservice to your wife/husband. Cheating on them in your soul and mind.

Your worldview is sick. It's cancerous and anathema to freedom and liberty. Perhaps THIS society - Western Civilization - is "not for you"? Perhaps you have shown that you would thrive better in the backwards societies of the middle east...

Old 01-08-2013, 06:57 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,558,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Why don't you start at basic BIOLOGY before you move on to SOCIOLOGY.
I don't have the patience to argue with some who knows nothing about basic biology psychology or sociology.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 AM

Quote:
I don't have the patience to argue with some who knows nothing about basic biology psychology or sociology.

So I take it you don't spend a lot of time in conflict with yourself?

You have not demonstrated a grasp of anyof the foregoing subjects. You're an internet psychologist and sociologist. University of Wikipedia trained.

Stick to what you're an expert at: Color, cut, clarity, and whether my bacon cheeseburger is unclean before god.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:11 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,391,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You are overcomplicating things. It is simple.

Sexual attraction is a choice. Since I choose to be attracted to women - I am best described by the commonly used terminology - as someone who has chosen to be straight.

You have chosen to be attracted to people who share your gender. By the common terminology used - you have chosen to be gay.

It isn't difficult to understand when you think about it.
Hilarious.

Oh wait..... you're serious?

Old 01-08-2013, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax
Oh wait..... you're serious?

Amazingly, he fails to understand that 99% of gay people and 99% of straight people would disagree with him.

I don't know any bonafide straight man who believes that they "chose" to like women. That would mean that they have the ABILITY to like other men, if only they willed it so. That's not something most straight men would admit to.

Which is why I don't know why so many believe that same sex attraction is "chosen." Coke or Pepsi, Honda or Chevy, west coast or east coast, gay or straight,... these are our choices in life, lol

Old 01-08-2013, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
Well I do accept the world is what it is, problem is there is a gay movement now, not an individual circumstance, so if there was a drug movement people would also be concerned.

Here on one of the sites I noticed last week researching a pic in this very forum with two lesbians in bed with a 10 yr old girl all gleeful ....It looks like they have removed it ..( if that was two gay guys with a boy they would be criminally investigated .but the leading site " F yeah gay parents" is obviously suggesting a superior ideal to parenthood....So while the gays come out, there is a movement which is not regulated , along with questionable junk.

So....as far as I'm concerned the "gay movement" is out of control, has bad judgement, and is always fixated on children

Look Here....check for yourself...**** yeah, gay parents!

Heres another guy who was always innocent and fixated on youngsters....right..?
Once again you are telling disgusting lies.

Here is the link to the supposed post 'on this very forum' you are referring to. It takes a sick mind to do what you are doing. It appears that it is you who is obsessed with sex and children. Seek help.

The pics were just some happy families. No "lesbians in bed with children".
//www.city-data.com/forum/relig...l#post27482562

Quote:

May you and your families have a wonderful New Year - just like these families...

Old 01-08-2013, 07:50 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times

OFFICIAL Preacher Phil Snider gives interesting gay rights speech - YouTube

Old 01-08-2013, 07:53 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,217,920 times
Quote:
1) First, judges claimed that marriage belonged under the control of the states rather than the federal government.
2) Second, they began to define and label all interracial relationships (even longstanding, deeply committed ones) as illicit sex rather than marriage.
3) Third, they insisted that interracial marriage was contrary to God's will, and
4) Fourth, they declared, over and over again, that interracial marriage was somehow "unnatural."
On this fourth point--the supposed "unnaturality" of interracial marriage--judges formed a virtual chorus. Here, for example, is the declaration that the Supreme Court of Virginia used to invalidate a marriage between a black man and a white woman in 1878:
The purity of public morals," the court declared, "the moral and physical development of both races….require that they should be kept distinct and separate… that connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them, should be prohibited by positive law, and be subject to no evasion.
The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally." This argument, which is usually called the equal application claim, was hammered out in state supreme courts in the late 1870s, endorsed by the United States Supreme Court in 1882, and would be repeated by judges for the next 85 years.
History News Network

All of these arguments sound familiar.

Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Again, I think it is unfortunate that they no longer consider homosexuality a mental health issue because the members of the LGBT community do not get the mental health services that they so desperately need: Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems And for those of you who are ignorant about the term "homophobe": AP nixes 'homophobia', 'ethnic cleansing' - POLITICO.com Seriously, a fear of homosexuality and "hate"? If you read the first article that I have included a link to, you will see that the feelings of "hate" and "self-loathing" come from within in the individuals. Kind of like a paranoia when you are doing something that you feel guilty about and you think everyone is looking at you and knows. So, you can't help who you are attracted to when you are a member of the LGBT community, that's how you get to be a member, right? Sounds like a lack of boundaries. Most of us have boundaries: not our siblings, not underage individuals, not other close relatives and some even religion or cultures. Why is it a threat? Because a group of people, the LGBT community, have decided to try to force us to accept their deviant lifestyles. I understand the pedos are in line next and I have noticed they continue to lower the age of sexual consent and with much older adults being OK, not in my house though! It is sad and it is a sort of decay that is trying to be forced on the population.
Oh please. Linking to that conservative religious anti-gay fringe group called NARTH for 'information' about gay and lesbian people is like linking to the KKK for 'information' on black people.

How about doing a little honest research instead of regurgitating lies and propaganda?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies