Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-25-2013, 08:52 AM

4,267 posts, read 6,186,258 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Probably b/c you never said this until now. You kept saying you agreed in principle with this guy, you talked about the Obama administration, possibly the CIA, being behind the shootings, as opposed to Obama, etc.
Oh, wow, Katiana. Again with the whole, reading comprehension thing. You seem to be really struggling with this.

Here's what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy View Post
I finally took the time to read the professor's blog posts about Sandy Hook. My conlclusion is that if he is crazy then so am I because I pretty much agree with him.
Quote:
I don't believe that anyone could possibly draw any solid conclusions on what happened that day based on what has been presented thus far about the shooting.
Quote:
I already said that I don't believe that anyone could possibly draw any solid conclusions on what happened that day based on what has been presented thus far about the shooting, so no, I don't believe that this shooting was orchestrated by Obama in an effort to reform gun control. I also don't believe the official story as it has been presented. I have not drawn any solid conclusions as to what really happened that day, thus the reason why I have so many questions.
You may want to take your own advice here:
Quote:
You are entitled to your opinions. You are not entitled to your own "facts".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2013, 08:55 AM

13,429 posts, read 9,962,678 times
Quote:
Again, FinsterRufus, semantics matter. I said that I "pretty much agree with him". That means that I agree with a lot of what he says, it does not mean that I agree with everything he says. The things that I'm in agreement with him on are his questions surrounding the event. I already told you what I think (that there is not enough information to draw any conclusions at this time, just a lot of questions, inconsistencies and oddities) and my view obviously differs from what the professor said regarding his comments about the Obama administration so I'm not sure why you are continuing to pursue this. It's not black and white as you suggest, "you either agree or you don't". That is a false dichotomy. I can agree with a lot of what a persons says without agreeing with everything that same person says.
It's not obvious at all. And I don't know what "pretty much" means unless you explain it. It's you who's putting forth the idea that something's rotten in Denmark, therefore the onus is on you to clarify what you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy
I finaly took the time to read the professor's blog posts about Sandy Hook. My conlcusion is that if he is crazy then so am I because I pretty much agree with him.

Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,264,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
I see no evidence that Sandy Hook happened.

Nothing but seesay, so far.
No, nothing but an entire town of grieving people. And an entire state full of people reaching out to help the survivors daily. Pretty much everyone in this area knows someone who was killed or is a family member.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that we're all in on the hoax, or have all been hoaxed?

You idiots forget that this is not some fictional planet you're speculating about here. We are real people who are living with the fallout, unlike you keyboard cowboys with bloodlust and/or tinfoil hats.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
It's not obvious at all. And I don't know what "pretty much" means unless you explain it. It's you who's putting forth the idea that something's rotten in Denmark, therefore the onus is on you to clarify what you mean.
You mean it wasn't obvious that I'm not in full agreement with the professor's opinion regarding Obama after I repeatedly stated my opinion which was different from his? Sorry, I don't know how I could have made that any more obvious for you.

pretty much - definition of pretty much by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote:
pretty much
For the most part; mostly:
Why would I have to explain to you what "pretty much" means when the meaning is universal?

Old 02-25-2013, 09:02 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmqueen View Post
No, nothing but an entire town of grieving people. And an entire state full of people reaching out to help the survivors daily. Pretty much everyone in this area knows someone who was killed or is a family member.

Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that we're all in on the hoax, or have all been hoaxed?

You idiots forget that this is not some fictional planet you're speculating about here. We are real people who are living with the fallout, unlike you keyboard cowboys with bloodlust and/or tinfoil hats.
This crime is being treated, and handled, differently than other crimes, with the exception of the other stagings of course.

I want the stage hands apprehended and charged.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:04 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Oh, wow, Katiana. Again with the whole, reading comprehension thing. You seem to be really struggling with this.

Here's what I said:

You may want to take your own advice here:
You cherry picked that pretty good, and keep up the personal crap. Stay classy, Dorthy!

Old 02-25-2013, 09:08 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statutory Ape View Post
I see no evidence that Sandy Hook happened.

Nothing but seesay, so far.

I see no evidence that you have above a 3rd grade intellect either

or for that matter that the sky is blue, water is for drinking, or that snow falls from the Denver sky

I mean seriously, if you ignore the world around you - you have no evidence your even alive. Maybe your a ghost!

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM

Quote:
You cherry picked that pretty good, and keep up the personal crap. Stay classy, Dorthy!

Oh, the irony.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:09 AM

4,738 posts, read 4,437,385 times
Quote:
I finaly took the time to read the professor's blog posts about Sandy Hook. My conlcusion is that if he is crazy then so am I because I pretty much agree with him.
It really does make sense that two crazy people would find each other arguments compelling, while the sane scratch their heads and ask WTF. So thanks for reposting! I think that does explain a lot.

Old 02-25-2013, 09:13 AM

1,596 posts, read 1,159,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
It really does make sense that two crazy people would find each other arguments compelling, while the sane scratch their heads and ask WTF. So thanks for reposting! I think that does explain a lot.
Yes, the sane are scratching their heads, the rest, their asses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies