Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 04:18 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,296,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Many, mostly from the left, seem to have said in tweets and other social crap that Dorner was some kind of hero because he killed other people. Well maybe that is not what they said but it must be what they were thinking. I don't know, how many of his victims were white and how many black?

The Left Thinks Chris Dorner is a Superhero :: ConservativeVideos.com
conservatives continue to be in fantasyland.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,275,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
I stated in another post that dorner got what he deserved. I dont support him at all but i also dont trust law enforcement. The san bernardino county sheriff said the cabin fire was not set on purpose & the voice on the tape that said "burn it down" was not LE. That is such BS.
Steel7,

You are normally very calm and middle of the road. So, I'll attempt to explain it to you. Just because someone says something in the heat of the moment, doesn't mean it is true. Think of your own life and lives of close people too you. Have they not said anything which they later regretted?

HUNDREDS if not thousands of round of ammunition were fired by Dorner at the police there. I doubt you have ever been in a firefight. When you are taking that type of fire, yes, screw it, burn it down. I'm NOT saying what they said was correct. Far from it. They shouldn't have said it and it looks totally bad.

However, no one purposely burned that cabin down. Had Dorner walked out of the cabin, with his hands up, no weapons, he would be alive today. Dorner killed himself.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:47 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,409 times
LOL, you can assume whatever you'd like. I've never been arrested. Never been in jail or prison. I have been victimized by the biggest gang of cowardly punks in this country: LAW ENFORCEMENT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Can we assume that you've done some hard time in the penitentiary, or are currently engaging in criminal pursuits, perhaps for a living?

Old 02-18-2013, 05:13 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
LOL, you can assume whatever you'd like. I've never been arrested. Never been in jail or prison. I have been victimized by the biggest gang of cowardly punks in this country: LAW ENFORCEMENT!
But you must have some reason for thinking that they deserve to be slaughtered. If you've never been in jail, then they haven't done anything so terribly bad to you. It's possible that you get off on all the stories of police misdeeds, but surely you realize that a country of almost 400 million people has a lot of cops, and that every day there is going to be at least one bad story - even if they're doing an overwhelmingly good job on average?

To pick out the bad stories and ignore the good, is to be like the fly at the banquet which ignores the feast of good foods in favor of the small stinky pile of dog crap.

One group of people who are unjustly treated by society are pot smokers and thus dealers. But that has everything to do with voter stupidity and nothing much to do with law enforcement. There would be no sense in cheering the murder of cops for something they had nothing to do with.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:15 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Phil,

I hate to say it, but you are wasting your time trying to convince people otherwise. You are either the last good cop or really naive. I have personally experienced bad cops in Pittsburgh, Atlanta and even an ex police chief who actually bragged about the things that he did or seen that was illegal. The majority of people on this forum and people especially minorities in general have had bad experiences with law enforcement. That being said, there is very little that you can say that will change someone's bad personal experience with a dirty cop.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Phil,

I hate to say it, but you are wasting your time trying to convince people otherwise. You are either the last good cop or really naive. I have personally experienced bad cops in Pittsburgh, Atlanta and even an ex police chief who actually bragged about the things that he did or seen that was illegal. The majority of people on this forum and people especially minorities in general have had bad experiences with law enforcement. That being said, there is very little that you can say that will change someone's bad personal experience with a dirty cop.
Then, if what you are saying is true, what I am saying is true:

As a society, we are doomed to implode and fail.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:43 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,320,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
Then, if what you are saying is true, what I am saying is true:

As a society, we are doomed to implode and fail.
We have been heading in that direction for some time now. Whenever you give corperations the power to control countries instead of the people it is the beginingof the end

Old 02-18-2013, 06:17 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,025,302 times
Law enforcement was quite surprised about the support dorner received especially since he killed 2 cops. The slain deputy was stationed here in yucaipa. Its obvious dorner had mental issues. I just dont understand why he didnt apply to be a cop somewhere else in ca.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel7 View Post
Law enforcement was quite surprised about the support dorner received especially since he killed 2 cops. The slain deputy was stationed here in yucaipa. Its obvious dorner had mental issues. I just dont understand why he didnt apply to be a cop somewhere else in ca.
I'm surprised he was even hired with his background. It is obvious he has/had major mental issues and problems with violence throughout his life. The failure of LAPD in this ENTIRE incident was the pre-employment psychologist who passed him for hiring. Furthermore, the background investigator who either failed to find all the red flags or who ignored them.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:32 PM

1,460 posts, read 2,808,424 times
Would you return $8,000 if you found it?

Christopher Dorner did.

LA manhunt: Suspect Christopher Dorner once lived in Enid, Oklahoma, returned $8,000 found in road
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies