Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 04:10 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
Good. They did the right thing in this case.
That is a matter of opinion.

At the moment I just want this confirmed.

IMO Dorner was WRONG, but LAPD was worse shootin up 2 other trucks wound 2 other people and scaring the pants off the surfer.

And now these cops MURDERED Dorner by torching the house/cabin.

System if Injustice working with your tax dollars I guess.

I wanted the truth and that is gone....... For all I know the whole thing is a set up and Dorner was framed.

No can KNOW anything different.

I KNOW the cops torched that place and that is another crime.... Arson is a serious felony.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 04:11 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
No, they said to each other, "Let's burn this **** house down", and then fired in tear gas into an enclosed space that they knew would catch fire with the slightest spark... in an area where many cabins are heated with fireplaces or gas furnaces that have exposed flames. A cabin where they knew there was a guy firing at them with pistols or rifles, that produce an open flame when they go off.

Didn't even read the OP, did we....??
Yes, I read it, and it says they chose to use tear gas, not napalm or molotov's coctails.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:12 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,085,613 times
Anybody who thinks Dorner would have allowed any other outcome needs to start using a better class of drugs.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And you could have heard that "woosh" as the comment went right over your head.
it's no secret how we are with one another.... woosh back
ring ring know what I mean

Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Anybody who thinks Dorner would have allowed any other outcome needs to start using a better class of drugs.
Oh you sayin' there was no possible way to get him out alive? Really?

Old 02-13-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh you sayin' there was no possible way to get him out alive? Really?
That's exactly what I'm saying.

He would never have allowed it.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:16 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,439,176 times
I would like to know if the cabin owner was contacted before the cops set it on fire? I wonder if they asked the owner permission if they could burn it down?

1,742 posts, read 3,117,995 times
"I KNOW the cops torched that place and that is another crime.... Arson is a serious felony."
Very true. As a home owner would you file charges?

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
That is a matter of opinion.

At the moment I just want this confirmed.

IMO Dorner was WRONG, but LAPD was worse shootin up 2 other trucks wound 2 other people and scaring the pants off the surfer.

And now these cops MURDERED Dorner by torching the house/cabin.

System if Injustice working with your tax dollars I guess.

I wanted the truth and that is gone....... For all I know the whole thing is a set up and Dorner was framed.

No can KNOW anything different.

I KNOW the cops torched that place and that is another crime.... Arson is a serious felony.
Well sir, I can tell you one thing for sure and that is thank god it wasn't me or you right? There's no question he killed police officers, no question he killed that cops daughter and her fiancé. He stated why if you believe he posted that manifesto. Now, he had two choices do what he did or drop it and move on. I wasn't there so I can't say whether his claims were true or not though it would not surprise me if there were some truth to them. Being a former cop he HAD to know what the result of his actions were going to be and that odds were zero that he'd ever see a police station much less a courtroom.

Old 02-13-2013, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
I would like to know if the cabin owner was contacted before the cops set it on fire? I wonder if they asked the owner permission if they could burn it down?
The cops didn't pick the cabin to burn down. Dorner did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies