Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-20-2013, 05:18 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,753,334 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I have been saying this as well, than education is important. Poverty is a part of the problem, in addition to low education attainment, lack of jobs, broken homes.
It is ashamed the ones behaving this way don't realize this.

Old 02-20-2013, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
According to Dr.Carol A. Barnes, PH.D."...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same chemical that gives Black humans their physical (athletic, rhythmic, & spiritual resonanT) abilities. This chemical... is Melanin!” She also goes on to state “Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner." Melanin give humans the ability to feel and act compassionately. MELANIN is AN ESSENTIAL COMPONENT IN absorbing a GREATER ARRAY OF frequencies of energy. "Since melanin is a superior absorber of all energy , it is essential to establish thE understanding of God and 'all energy.'"

This has to be the biggest load of horse crap I have ever read.
More of the revisionist horse crap, make it up and spoon feed it to young blacks and they will believe it. One chemical cannot be responsible for all of this, if that were true, then it would be safe to assume black young men are responsible for more rapes because of higher levels of testosterone. What scares me is the amount of people that buy into this crap.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
No, see, perhaps you aren't following the conversation very well.

Since you and your friend from Atlanta are a bit on the slow side, I'll just say it slowly:

AFROCENTRISM. IS. FOR. CLOWNS.

Perpetuated by clowns, believed by clowns, sold to clowns, by clowns, for clowns.

White Nationalism and Afrocentrism are two sides of the same clown coin. Only difference is the color of the clown.

Got it yet? Good.

As for "taking issues to other parts of the forum" I have implored ClownsofATL to take his nonsense to the history forum, where he can be destroyed summarily in the appropriate place by people who have REAL educations.

So far the coward has not done so. Will you pick up the torch and do it for him? Or do you have a juggling act you need to practice too?
And he won't, because he knows it is all made up stuff that cannot be proven.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:42 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,408,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Hey, I tried to help you formulate the correct question you should be asking. Your questions were inadequate.

My definition of "Afrocentrism" refers to the racist revisionist perspectives that posit the racial superiority of black people over all other races.

Not merely "Afrocentric" perspective that looks at ACTUAL history through the lens of Africans vs. a traditional European account of history.

If there's a "limited lexicon" involved here, it's yours.

This is a difficult concept for you to follow along? Are you not READING the crap posted by HoodsofATL?

Lady, I'm a big ole liberal on a lot of subjects too but at least I have moral consistency and call out crap when I see it. Racism is racism.

No need to be the white knight rushing in to fight the battles of the black people without exception because guess what? a) I don't even see any of the not-crazy black people on this forum backing this crazy guy up, and b) sometimes, just because someone is a minority or a minority perspective DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE RIGHT.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL;

It was only racist because I got under your skin during the argument when I was intentionally ridiculing you. By the way Asians have another ancestor in which they share with Afrikans but not Europeans, need any help finding that or must I give you another education class?

Your stupidity gets under my skin. Just like people who believe black helicopters are monitoring their move, or that the UN is trying.

It's RACIST because what you post is the TEXTBOOK DEFINITION of RACIST.

I can't wait for you to get your sorry self to a REAL genetics class someday (how's that GED coming along). That way, a REAL professor can school you.

Genetic variations are greater BETWEEN people of the "same race" than between the races themselves.

RaceSci: History of Race in Science: In Media: What DNA Says About Human Ancestry - and Bigotry

Your theories on race, genetics and culture are SHALLOW and UNINFORMED. Deal with it, or wallow in your ignorance. Your choice.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:59 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Lady, I'm a big ole liberal on a lot of subjects too but at least I have moral consistency and call out crap when I see it. Racism is racism
Racism involves established discrimination, and not just one dude discriminating against his neighbor because he hates big, fat bellies or bald heads.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:04 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Racism involves established discrimination, and not just one dude discriminating against his neighbor because he hates big, fat bellies or bald heads.
so that poster at a tea party rally featuring obama as a witch doctor that leftists still shriek about to this day was clearly not 'racist' since it in no way involved 'established discrimination'?

good to know.

Old 02-20-2013, 09:22 AM

Quote:

Racism involves believing that you are superior to another human being on the account of your race. Period. That is the first and primary definition of race, and is the root of all other forms of racism and discrimination.

If you believe that, you are a racist. If you subscribe to a movement or ideology that asserts these ideas, you are a racist.

Be you black, white, Indian or Asian.

Old 02-20-2013, 11:35 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
so that poster at a tea party rally featuring obama as a witch doctor that leftists still shriek about to this day was clearly not 'racist' since it in no way involved 'established discrimination'?

good to know.
That's racism because it is an established racism. Teabaggers, on their websites and posters, make typical anti-black statements and remarks, just as do all right wingers (except perhaps Libertarian right wingers). It's not that right wingers hate Obama because of his policies alone. Teabaggers and other right wingers really feel shocked and miserable that there is a black man in the White House. Some still can't get over the fact that it happened, and feel scared. Some feel there has been a revolution. They can't conceive that a black man could "be allowed" to hold the highest office in this country. That's racism.

Also, I think you right wingers are fast and loose with the definition of racism. You right wingers seem to think that someone not liking someone else can be called racism. You right wingers also think that such things as "reverse discrimination" can be called racism. In fact, you call anything you desire to call racism, racism.

Old 02-20-2013, 12:17 PM

2,137 posts, read 1,903,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
Talk about BS... I was flipping thru the channels one day and stopped when I saw this black woman dressed in so called African garb with a turbine on her head, she was some college professor and was saying how white people flew over Africa and dropped the aids virus everywhere. I guess it was her convoluted attempt to explain the AIDS epidemic in Africa. My point is, this is the kind of revisionist bullchit or just plain bullchit these liberal black college professors are teaching and many actually believe this crap is true. How about teaching the truth for a change.
lol, that is quite an image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies